STUTTGART 2013: Claypova slays and wins 2nd Porsche! - Page 6 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 31st, 2013, 01:50 PM   #76
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future
Re: STUTTGART 2013: ClayGodPova returns to SLAY on the red dirt!

Just notice that SS-subforum accounts for 11.6% of all posts on Players Forum, which is impressive.
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 31st, 2013, 01:50 PM   #77
country flag Fighterpova

Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pavstry. View Post

Go find a hobby.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Sharapova View Post
This.

And you guys find someone else to blame in SS when things don't go Maria's way.

Fighterpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2013, 02:33 PM   #78
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighterpova View Post
And you guys find someone else to blame in SS when things don't go Maria's way.

And you should stop posting here unless you stop with that pessimistic BS!

Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2013, 02:37 PM   #79
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

Why are you guys fighting it's nobody's fault Maria lost I know we are all kind of frustrated because of the final but don't take it on Fighterpova he's not to blame for anything and plus everyone has a different way to deal with losses and the right to say what they want/believe don't be so judgmental and his posts aren't THAT negative compared to some other ones
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2013, 02:50 PM   #80

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PimpMePova View Post
Why are you guys fighting it's nobody's fault Maria lost I know we are all kind of frustrated because of the final but don't take it on Fighterpova he's not to blame for anything and plus everyone has a different way to deal with losses and the right to say what they want/believe don't be so judgmental and his posts aren't THAT negative compared to some other ones
I am just so sick of him being pessimistic all the time. Every time I log in here I see his comments talking BS all the time about how Maria is always gonna end up losing to Serena and how Maria is never good enough.

I'm not blaming him for anything, duh.
Old Mar 31st, 2013, 02:52 PM   #81
country flag Fighterpova

Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Sharapova View Post
I am just so sick of him being pessimistic all the time. Every time I log in here I see his comments talking BS all the time about how Maria is always gonna end up losing to Serena and how Maria is never good enough.

I'm not blaming him for anything, duh.
1) 90% of my posts aren't negative, though some people tend to read only the 'bad' things I post.

2) She will never beat Serena. That's my opinion, you can love me, you can hate me, you can call me a fake fan, but it's just my opinion and I have the full right to have it. It doesn't make me any less of a fan than people who claim she should be bageling Serena, the one dimensional, washed up old dinosaur (I wont say any names).
Old Mar 31st, 2013, 03:03 PM   #82
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

Quote:
1)
2) She will never beat Serena. That's my opinion, you can love me, you can hate me, you can call me a fake fan, but it's just my opinion and I have the full right to have it. It doesn't make me any less of a fan than people who claim she should be bageling Serena, the one dimensional, washed up old dinosaur (I wont say any names).
Do you really still believe that though after last night? She was really close, I think she will have a great chance to do it on clay
Old Mar 31st, 2013, 03:06 PM   #83
country flag Shivank17

Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
1) 90% of my posts aren't negative, though some people tend to read only the 'bad' things I post.

Yes, you have a right to have your opinion. But just stop posting it every fucking where You spam all Masha threads with posts like, "She'll never win Miami" "She'll never beat Rena". At the start of third set yesterday, "0-1 third set record already." So much negativity

Career Grand Slam + Silver Medalist.

When the going gets tough, the tough get going.
Twitter: @Shivank17
Shivank17 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2013, 03:33 PM   #84
country flag Fighterpova

Quote:
Originally Posted by CareerSlamPova View Post
Yes, you have a right to have your opinion. But just stop posting it every fucking where You spam all Masha threads with posts like, "She'll never win Miami" "She'll never beat Rena". At the start of third set yesterday, "0-1 third set record already." So much negativity
As far as I can remember, I never said she will never win Miami You never know.

As for the match/livescorethread dramatics, please, as if I was the only one said that You can't possibly think I was the only one who said she would lose when she got broken when 15 other users said the exact same thing
Old Mar 31st, 2013, 03:43 PM   #85
country flag FlopPoova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute

God, this thread has become such a mess . I can't imagine what the next 3 weeks will bring .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post
I wonder why your avatar is a photo of her at some fashion event then, instead of one in a tennis dress.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathanael View Post
Most of us here make more than 1 Million a year...that is why most of us like tennis. It is a sport for the rich.
FlopPoova is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2013, 03:50 PM   #86
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mreiter View Post
God, this thread has become such a mess . I can't imagine what the next 3 weeks will bring .
I think it's healthy that conversations keep going when Maria isn't playing tournaments.

It won't surprised me at all if Maria beats Serena 10 straight times when they meet again.
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2013, 04:08 PM   #87
country flag FlopPoova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18majors View Post
I think it's healthy that conversations keep going when Maria isn't playing tournaments.

It won't surprised me at all if Maria beats Serena 10 straight times when they meet again.
I'm not sure I would call this a "conversation," but I suppose it's healthy to vent frustrations after a tough loss. That I can sympathize with. And I don't know about 10 wins, I'll settle for just 1 for now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post
I wonder why your avatar is a photo of her at some fashion event then, instead of one in a tennis dress.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathanael View Post
Most of us here make more than 1 Million a year...that is why most of us like tennis. It is a sport for the rich.
FlopPoova is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2013, 04:13 PM   #88
country flag PimpMePova

Honestly I don't think this loss is as tough as a straight sets loss would be. There are many positives we can take from this match
Old Mar 31st, 2013, 04:18 PM   #89
country flag Fighterpova

12 Maria threads on the 1st page of GM

Their faves could nevah
Old Mar 31st, 2013, 04:24 PM   #90

Quote:

Okay, I think that we already know what your opinion is regarding this issue, on whether Maria will or will or not a match against Rena ever again, but stop being such a brat and shove it down our throats in every fucking thread there is.

SS is my happy place, it's the way it was until you came at least. Stop trying to shove your pessimistic opinions down our throats every single time, cause it's really getting on my last nerve.