•~º~º~Welcome to Vikaland~º~º~ • off-topic/introduction thread- Vikalume 2. - Page 155 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 31st, 2013, 12:30 PM   #2311
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute
Re: •~º~º~Welcome to Vikaland~º~º~ • - Vikalume 2.

y'all are so mean. I haven't been to GM yet (for obvious reasons) but Maria played the best she has against Serena in a looooong time. She said she didn't run out of gas in the third set, but I think mentally she was done. It's good to see how she tackled this match. A victory against Serena is coming. Also another interesting thing was Maria said if she had the choice of where to face Serena it'd be Wimbledon not too sure why, but oh well.

Old Mar 31st, 2013, 12:41 PM   #2312
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

^ You think we're being mean? Yeah, it's really obvious you haven't been to GM yet.

I think the next match against Serena will be really important for Maria's future in this match-up. If she's able to make it competitive again it is probably a sign that she will eventually beat Serena, as did Vika (who had a somewhat close match in Wimbledon, nearly beat her at the USO, finally did it in Doha - okay, Olympics was in between but Serena was just on another level there). If the next match between Maria and Serena is NID and one-sided again it will be hard to imagine that Maria will beat her anytime soon. Of course even if that is the case I'm not one of those who are saying that Maria will never beat Serena again because Serena will have more off days as she gets older and I think it'll be inevitable that Maria can take advantage of that eventually.
Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2013, 12:46 PM   #2313
country flag oh yeah i guess

oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of

I think we're all a bit kinder to Sharapova than Sharapova fans are to Vika.

But whatever you do, avoid GM, unless you want to get excessive .gif use poisoning.
oh yeah i guess is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2013, 01:25 PM   #2314
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural Joe View Post
^ You think we're being mean? Yeah, it's really obvious you haven't been to GM yet.

I think the next match against Serena will be really important for Maria's future in this match-up. If she's able to make it competitive again it is probably a sign that she will eventually beat Serena, as did Vika (who had a somewhat close match in Wimbledon, nearly beat her at the USO, finally did it in Doha - okay, Olympics was in between but Serena was just on another level there). If the next match between Maria and Serena is NID and one-sided again it will be hard to imagine that Maria will beat her anytime soon. Of course even if that is the case I'm not one of those who are saying that Maria will never beat Serena again because Serena will have more off days as she gets older and I think it'll be inevitable that Maria can take advantage of that eventually.
Yeah I don't intend to go there aaaaanytime soon

I think Maria is on the cusp of beating Serena, in Doha she played well until Serena hot a booming FH winner. There's a video on YouTube from their charleston match of Joyce coaching Maria and it explains the problem. She doesn't like being overpowered and finds Serena's power intimidating. I mean of course she doesn't actually say that but the way Joyce coached her to ignore what she does made it sooo obvious. I feel the wins coming, it's inevitable. They're going to meet a lot this year I think, so she has to keep trying different things. For a set and a half she was the better player. Even Serena said that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by oh yeah i guess View Post
I think we're all a bit kinder to Sharapova than Sharapova fans are to Vika.

But whatever you do, avoid GM, unless you want to get excessive .gif use poisoning.
the usual stuff I'm sure. I loved how they went from freaking out and cussing at Serena and stuff to gloating like usual after the match it's beyond comical now.
Old Mar 31st, 2013, 03:35 PM   #2315
country flag Exordes

Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute

In my opinion the yesterday's match between Serena Williams and Maria Sharapova was quite twofold. At first Serena was down to 4-6 2-3 and then she won the next 10 games in a row. Maybe Masha just used every possible trick in a bag during the first one and a half set, and the Inevitable happened again.

At the moment the most popular threads in GM must be those polls that concern about a common herstory between Serena and Maria.
Exordes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2013, 04:06 PM   #2316
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

5-0
Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Old Mar 31st, 2013, 04:16 PM   #2317
country flag Natural Joe

1st set to David
Old Mar 31st, 2013, 05:04 PM   #2318
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute

Pretty poor match really.
ozza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2013, 05:13 PM   #2319
country flag Natural Joe

Yeah. And I guess that's it for David.
Old Mar 31st, 2013, 06:33 PM   #2320
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute

That was horrendous stuff in terms of quality lol.
Old Mar 31st, 2013, 10:22 PM   #2321
country flag ozza

Did they delete the Miami final match thread ?

A big week of football ahead anyway, Champions League QF's .
Old Mar 31st, 2013, 10:35 PM   #2322
country flag Natural Joe

Looks like it. Couldn't they just have deleted the last five pages or so and then closed it?

Looking forward to PSG vs Barca and Malaga vs BVB
Old Apr 1st, 2013, 02:01 PM   #2323
country flag ozza

It's back now ha.

And I look forward to every game lol. Didn't Vika claim in a recent interview she supports PSG and Barcelona ?

I guess you will be supporting Juventus tomorrow Natural Joe (with your anti-Bayern ways ).
Old Apr 1st, 2013, 02:58 PM   #2324
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

Yeah some Serena fans were a little.....annoyed about the thread being deleted and made the mods bring it back They even said that the person who deleted it deserved a ban
Old Apr 1st, 2013, 03:17 PM   #2325
country flag Natural Joe

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozza View Post
It's back now ha.

And I look forward to every game lol. Didn't Vika claim in a recent interview she supports PSG and Barcelona ?

I guess you will be supporting Juventus tomorrow Natural Joe (with your anti-Bayern ways ).
Yes, PSG and Barca are her favorite teams. I have one of these in common with her.

Tomorrow I'll be watching Barca and cheering for Juve.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSlam View Post
Yeah some Serena fans were a little.....annoyed about the thread being deleted and made the mods bring it back They even said that the person who deleted it deserved a ban
So it was Fighterpova who deleted his own thread? To be honest, I think result threads of a final should never be deleted so I can understand the people who where asking to bring it back. What I don't understand is why this thread isn't closed yet.