Lucie Safarova Cheering Thread - Volume 2 - Page 15 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 28th, 2013, 03:25 AM   #211
country flag Davodus

Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lucie Safarova Cheering Thread - Volume 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by sCoTt.ChE. View Post

I kinda know what you mean. You've supported Lucie for a long time... it's enough to drive anyone bi-polar.

That girl is terrifying!
since 2005 or 2006 or something, you'd think I'd be used to it by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeyWimey View Post
so very likely she would still be in top 30 regardless of the result of Charleston

then what exactly are we worried about ?
The fact that she's in a massive slump and unable to win, probably

https://picasaweb.google.com/114131139157506432297 Brisbane International photos, Sydney International and Australian Open photos
Davodus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 30th, 2013, 08:12 PM   #212
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

Oprandi or Lucic in R2
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30th, 2013, 09:14 PM   #213
country flag ML1452

ML1452 is a glorious beacon of light ML1452 is a glorious beacon of light ML1452 is a glorious beacon of light ML1452 is a glorious beacon of light ML1452 is a glorious beacon of light ML1452 is a glorious beacon of light ML1452 is a glorious beacon of light ML1452 is a glorious beacon of light ML1452 is a glorious beacon of light ML1452 is a glorious beacon of light ML1452 is a glorious beacon of light

In general tough draw, Sorana Cirstea in 3rd R, and in QF..............Serena Williams........
ML1452 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30th, 2013, 09:16 PM   #214
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

Welp, she draws Serena in her quarter, so she can say goodbye to her finalist points from last year.

[1] Serena Williams vs. Bye
Mandy Minella vs. Camila Giorgi
Q vs. Kristina Mladenovic
Anna Tatishvili vs. [15] Sabine Lisicki

[11] Sorana Cirstea vs. Tatjana Malek
Arantxa Rus vs. Anabel Medina Garrigues
Romina Oprandi vs. Mirjana Lucic-Baroni
[6] Lucie Safarova vs. Bye
PUTINTSEVA #1 PLAYER

MakarovaPavlyuchenkovaBarthelLisickiBeck DoloncTwinPliskovasPutintsevaPuchkovaSirotkinaPfizenmaier GavrilovaMituScholl
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2013, 01:38 AM   #215
country flag Davodus

Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute

Oprandi, Cirstea, Serena

points gone. Serena may pull out, but even if she did she will lose before the QF anyway.

https://picasaweb.google.com/114131139157506432297 Brisbane International photos, Sydney International and Australian Open photos
Old Mar 31st, 2013, 02:12 AM   #216
country flag Robert-KimClijst

Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future

Call me crazy but I have a feeling Lucie will play good tennis here. She has such good memories here from last year. I don't see her getting past the quarterfinals, but I see her reaching that round.

Thank You, Kim
Robert-KimClijst is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2013, 03:03 AM   #217
country flag Davodus

I'm not quite as optimistic

Old Mar 31st, 2013, 03:20 AM   #218
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

I'm just glad Pavs is not there, she's in Monterrey
Old Mar 31st, 2013, 05:02 AM   #219
country flag Davodus

Why? They are defending champs, it would've been nice if they could've tried to defend their only title

Old Mar 31st, 2013, 06:57 AM   #220
country flag TimeyWimey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davodus View Post
Why? They are defending champs, it would've been nice if they could've tried to defend their only title
because they've been nightmare this year together, don't you think?

and Pavs was the champion in Monterrey a few years ago so if both could just focus a little bit more in their fav tournament, it would be better than another first round exit and then some consolation prize by reaching the doubles QF which honestly no one really cares at this stage
Old Mar 31st, 2013, 08:23 AM   #221
country flag Davodus

They're 9th in the race together this year on 865 points...that's not really nightmare level. If Lucie had her doubles results for her singles results she'd be in great shape.

Old Mar 31st, 2013, 12:23 PM   #222
country flag Ollie.

Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute

Hoping Serena pulls out so that Lucie wouldn't have to meet her in the QFs....

However, I don't think she'll even get that far.

Rybarikova _ Hradecka _ K.Bondarenko _ Flipkens _ Govortsova _ Krajicek _ Martic _ Lucic _ Cetkovska _ Rezai _ Peer _ Begu _ Dulgheru _ Arvidsson _ Larsson _ Hercog _ Mattek-Sands _ Scheepers _ Pliskovas _ Peng _ Minella _ Puchkova _ Voegele _ Laine
Ollie. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2013, 02:50 PM   #223
country flag smarties

smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeyWimey View Post
I'm just glad Pavs is not there, she's in Monterrey
Yep, not sure is the best of influence; not saying that her crappy play is due to Pavs but I just get the feeling that she's been taking things to lightly since she paired up with her...

You might as well smile, you might as well smile cause tomorrow, you just don't know...
- Beth Orton
smarties is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2013, 03:21 PM   #224
country flag Davodus

I dunno where this comes from that Pavs is making her play bad or have some wrong attitude they've been good friends long long before they teamed up for doubles, for sure as far back as January 2011, and last year when they teamed up Lucie had her best year in terms of rankings...the problem with Lucie's play in my opinion is stemming from her coaching situation and possibly some other mental factors, not who she's friends with.

Old Mar 31st, 2013, 03:44 PM   #225
country flag Ollie.

Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute

Indeed, her and Nastya have been doing well in doubles.

Rybarikova _ Hradecka _ K.Bondarenko _ Flipkens _ Govortsova _ Krajicek _ Martic _ Lucic _ Cetkovska _ Rezai _ Peer _ Begu _ Dulgheru _ Arvidsson _ Larsson _ Hercog _ Mattek-Sands _ Scheepers _ Pliskovas _ Peng _ Minella _ Puchkova _ Voegele _ Laine
Ollie. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote