Mona Barthel - Volume 2 - Page 151 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 31st, 2013, 01:28 AM   #2251
country flag yoite

yoite is just really nice yoite is just really nice yoite is just really nice yoite is just really nice yoite is just really nice yoite is just really nice yoite is just really nice yoite is just really nice yoite is just really nice yoite is just really nice yoite is just really nice
Although seed, the draw is also very though.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
yoite is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 31st, 2013, 01:39 AM   #2252
renegade!

renegade! is a splendid one to behold renegade! is a splendid one to behold renegade! is a splendid one to behold renegade! is a splendid one to behold renegade! is a splendid one to behold renegade! is a splendid one to behold renegade! is a splendid one to behold renegade! is a splendid one to behold renegade! is a splendid one to behold renegade! is a splendid one to behold renegade! is a splendid one to behold
Re: Mona Barthel - Volume 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoite View Post
Although seed, the draw is also very though.

No it is not.

I see her in the final vs Serena.
renegade! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2013, 01:40 AM   #2253
country flag crazillo

crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute

Garbine is a big fave of mine, it'll be a tough match if they meet.
"There is a saying that there is no friendship in tennis, but I've proven the opposite. After all of them are here, it means that there is friendship and I want to thank them for being here tonight. I hope the fans are happy too."

My blog about my semester spent in China (bilingual in both German and English):
http://crazillo.jimdo.com! Please feel free to make comments!!
crazillo is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2013, 01:54 AM   #2254
country flag yoite

yoite is just really nice yoite is just really nice yoite is just really nice yoite is just really nice yoite is just really nice yoite is just really nice yoite is just really nice yoite is just really nice yoite is just really nice yoite is just really nice yoite is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by popinjay View Post
No it is not.

I see her in the final vs Serena.
I hope so as well.~

Old Mar 31st, 2013, 08:01 AM   #2255
country flag Rex59

Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by H0barthel. View Post
Learned by her last match I'll never overreacting. Mona is favorite, but Garbine feels good in the USA.

What about streams?
Per the attached the visual venue has changed. Apparently, there will be streams beginning Monday, unlike last year when streams began on Thursday. What it translates into remains to be seen on Monday, for ESPN is not televising 'til Thurs.and Eurosport begins on Friday(?).

http://www.abcnews4.com/story/217829...ce=twitterfeed
Rex59 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2013, 09:42 AM   #2256
country flag Tecumseh

Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future

Garbine is a very talented player and i think she is a bit overlooked by the media who are rather focussing on the young american talents (i really like Hampton). But let's not forget that she also lost to Beck at the beginning of the year and in terms of matchup she should be more suitable for Mona than a so called crafty player (Rybarikova). And even though we are praising Garbine's talent we should not forget the huge amount of talent that Mona has.

Compared to Miami i am somehow a bit more optimistic and i would say that Mona has, despite the tough draw, good chances to go deep. If she believes in herself she won't have to fear any opponent in this draw except Serena of course.
Tecumseh is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2013, 01:15 PM   #2257
country flag Ollie.

Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute

A Mona vs Garbine match would be great to watch imo....I love both players, but I want Mona to make the final of this tournament!

Rybarikova _ Hradecka _ K.Bondarenko _ Kleybanova _ Flipkens _ Govortsova _ Krajicek _ Martic _ Cetkovska _ Rezai _ Peer _ Begu _ Dulgheru _ Arvidsson _ Larsson _ Goerges _ Mattek-Sands _ Scheepers _ Peng _ Minella _ Puchkova _ Voegele _ Laine
Ollie. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1st, 2013, 11:30 AM   #2258
country flag yoite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecumseh View Post
Garbine is a very talented player and i think she is a bit overlooked by the media who are rather focussing on the young american talents (i really like Hampton). But let's not forget that she also lost to Beck at the beginning of the year and in terms of matchup she should be more suitable for Mona than a so called crafty player (Rybarikova). And even though we are praising Garbine's talent we should not forget the huge amount of talent that Mona has.

Compared to Miami i am somehow a bit more optimistic and i would say that Mona has, despite the tough draw, good chances to go deep. If she believes in herself she won't have to fear any opponent in this draw except Serena of course.
That's the point.Sometimes the focusing on someone may become one's stress.Mona have great power, so she may have advantage over Garbine in the match.What's more, in R3 Jankovic may be easier, and she really has chances to beat Samantha.So I am looking forward to her performance.

Old Apr 1st, 2013, 02:04 PM   #2259
country flag Rex59

Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of

Yes, there are streams for Charleston as well as Monterrey (blessings to the tourney directors for permitting such). Hopefully, Mona's match with the winner of Garbine v Pegula is slated for one of the 2 show courts.

http://www.streamhunter.eu/tennis-li...ing-video.html
Rex59 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1st, 2013, 09:56 PM   #2260
renegade!

renegade! is a splendid one to behold renegade! is a splendid one to behold renegade! is a splendid one to behold renegade! is a splendid one to behold renegade! is a splendid one to behold renegade! is a splendid one to behold renegade! is a splendid one to behold renegade! is a splendid one to behold renegade! is a splendid one to behold renegade! is a splendid one to behold renegade! is a splendid one to behold

4th match on CC tomorrow.
Old Apr 1st, 2013, 10:41 PM   #2261
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute

Show Court.

And the other good news: Muguruza is struggling against Pegula in her R1, I guess she's not that strong on clay.
KatjaS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1st, 2013, 11:20 PM   #2262
renegade!

Pegula did win vs Muguruza
Old Apr 1st, 2013, 11:20 PM   #2263
country flag mk27

mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute

Not sure if this is a good thing or a bad thing for Mona
mk27 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1st, 2013, 11:23 PM   #2264
country flag Hartson

Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not sure Pegula is an easy opponent.. She already played 3 matches here and got used to surface
Hartson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1st, 2013, 11:25 PM   #2265
renegade!

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazillo View Post
Garbine is a big fave of mine, it'll be a tough match if they meet.
But they do not meet.