** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 3 - Page 34 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 30th, 2013, 09:20 PM   #496
country flag Silas
Unattractive inside

Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieIWillKnow View Post
She hasn't killed herself then, that's good.
Silas is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 30th, 2013, 09:28 PM   #497
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Man you're worse than me now I know how people feel when I'm posting while I'm down
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30th, 2013, 09:34 PM   #498
country flag AnnieIWillKnow

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute

I'm being overly morbid, I'll struggle on through
Old Mar 30th, 2013, 09:36 PM   #499
country flag Pimp_Me_Pova

Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecig View Post
S. WILLIAMS/M. Sharapova

4-6, 6-3, 6-0

An interview with:

MARIA SHARAPOVA

THE MODERATOR: Questions, please.

Q. To start the third set, your coach was giving you a very motivational speech for like three and a half minutes.
MARIA SHARAPOVA: Three and a half minutes?

Q. Yeah.
MARIA SHARAPOVA: I think that's a little long, but that's okay. (Laughter.)

Q. It was kind of long.
MARIA SHARAPOVA: Did you count it on your watch? Did you have a timer?

Q. Of course.
MARIA SHARAPOVA: You timed it? That's very professional.

Q. What's the part that really you couldn't handle?
MARIA SHARAPOVA: I don't understand the question at all. I'm sorry.

Q. He was giving you a specific direction what you have to do in terms of, you know, trying to beat Serena in the third set, what you can do.
MARIA SHARAPOVA: So what's the question? Is that a question?

Q. Yeah, it is.
MARIA SHARAPOVA: Which part of it is a question? He was telling me, but that's not a question.

Q. What were the things that you can...
MARIA SHARAPOVA: That I did?

Q. What was he asking you to do?
MARIA SHARAPOVA: But you heard it, no? Did you hear it?

Q. I'm asking you.
MARIA SHARAPOVA: Why are you asking me if you saw it? Why are you asking me if you heard it yourself?
I mean, I can't remember exactly what he said. I mean, there's a tape. Maybe I can get you a copy. (Laughter.) I'm sure we'll find it.

Q. If you had to play another match and it was up to you to choose a court and had home court advantage, what would you pick?
MARIA SHARAPOVA: Against anyone?

Q. Against Serena.
MARIA SHARAPOVA: Wimbledon.

Q. Wimbledon?
MARIA SHARAPOVA: Uh huh.

Q. Are you superstitious?
MARIA SHARAPOVA: A little bit.

Q. 2006 you lost in the semis of Australia and you won at Indian Wells and then you lost in the finals here. Then you went on to win the US Open.
MARIA SHARAPOVA: I like that. (Laughter.) I like your thinking. Let's write it down and put it in a pocket.

FastScripts by ASAP Sports

i would die to see her face during that interview when she asked if he timed the speech
although i think interview was a bit provocative from the side of reporters, she handled very well

oooh, wibmli final agaist rena here we go

and superstition, her answer

Maria Sharapova, Kim Aussie Clijsters, Roger Fedex Federer, Petra Kvitova, JMDP, Sabine Lisicki

Last edited by Pimp_Me_Pova : Mar 30th, 2013 at 09:42 PM.
Pimp_Me_Pova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30th, 2013, 09:39 PM   #500

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute

^^ Yeah you can tell she wasn't in the mood for any shit
Old Mar 30th, 2013, 11:21 PM   #501
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

She proved in this interview why we all love her and respect her so much On a side note, Wimbledon? Seriously gurl?

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30th, 2013, 11:27 PM   #502
country flag swissmr

swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute

I actually like that she was visibly pissed off after this loss, she doesn't show that enough She knows she could have had her today.

And she still kept it classy in the runner up speech, as always
swissmr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30th, 2013, 11:30 PM   #503
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

Oh my God, the blatant bitchiness, I love it . Although it probably comes across worse on paper than it does on video, I will choose to imagine that there was a lot of eye rolling and stares that conveyed how little fucks she gave about that reporter's questions
Old Mar 30th, 2013, 11:31 PM   #504
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Nobody is better at forgetting a bad loss than Maria
Old Mar 30th, 2013, 11:40 PM   #505

Quote:
Originally Posted by mreiter View Post

Nobody is better at forgetting a bad loss than Maria
I'm projecting

j/k
Old Mar 31st, 2013, 12:00 AM   #506
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

enrico maria riva ‏@enricomariariva 4 ч

Sharapova back and forth with the poor journo lasted 10 questions. The guy was helpless at the end

Romi Cvitkovic ‏@RomiCvitkovic 3 ч

@enricomariariva That was tough to read in the presser. Was she laughing or getting annoyed by his silly questions?

enrico maria riva ‏@enricomariariva 3 ч

@RomiCvitkovic laughing at him. Highly pissed

WTA Championships 2004
London Olympics silver medallist

32 WTA titles , including 12 Tier I titles
21 weeks #1 player
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2013, 12:35 AM   #507
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
the netQ. To start the third set, your coach was giving you a very motivational speech for like three and a half minutes.
MARIA SHARAPOVA: Three and a half minutes?

Q. Yeah.
MARIA SHARAPOVA: I think that's a little long, but that's okay. (Laughter.)

Q. It was kind of long.
MARIA SHARAPOVA: Did you count it on your watch? Did you have a timer?

Q. Of course.
MARIA SHARAPOVA: You timed it? That's very professional.

Q. What's the part that really you couldn't handle?
MARIA SHARAPOVA: I don't understand the question at all. I'm sorry.

Q. He was giving you a specific direction what you have to do in terms of, you know, trying to beat Serena in the third set, what you can do.
MARIA SHARAPOVA: So what's the question? Is that a question?

Q. Yeah, it is.
MARIA SHARAPOVA: Which part of it is a question? He was telling me, but that's not a question.

Q. What were the things that you can...
MARIA SHARAPOVA: That I did?

Q. What was he asking you to do?
MARIA SHARAPOVA: But you heard it, no? Did you hear it?

Q. I'm asking you.
MARIA SHARAPOVA: Why are you asking me if you saw it? Why are you asking me if you heard it yourself?
I mean, I can't remember exactly what he said. I mean, there's a tape. Maybe I can get you a copy. (Laughter.) I'm sure we'll find it.

Quote:
There's no doubt I'll be able to beat her.
after today, I actually really think she believes this, and I do to!

also, so many 'you knows'
really glad she's in good spirits, true professional
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2013, 02:49 AM   #508
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know what I would give to see that presser.
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2013, 05:42 AM   #509
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by NashaMasha View Post
enrico maria riva ‏@enricomariariva 4 ч

Sharapova back and forth with the poor journo lasted 10 questions. The guy was helpless at the end

Romi Cvitkovic ‏@RomiCvitkovic 3 ч

@enricomariariva That was tough to read in the presser. Was she laughing or getting annoyed by his silly questions?

enrico maria riva ‏@enricomariariva 3 ч

@RomiCvitkovic laughing at him. Highly pissed
Our babe she put that jurno back very classy bitchy way.

And this I was playing, you know, well, not well enough to win the match, obviously, but, you know, it was a step in the right direction and there's no doubt that we'll be playing many more times. There's no doubt I'll be able to beat her.

She will takes advantages from that in their next match, I can smell it.
Asanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2013, 08:05 AM   #510
country flag Maria Croft

Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute

at that Wimbledon answer.

Wimbledon 2004 US Open 2006
Australian Open 2008 Roland Garros 2012 2014
0013..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Maria Croft is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote