Allez Mandy Minella! - Page 46 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Mar 25th, 2013, 03:07 AM   #676
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ALLEZ Mandy Minella!

mandy minella ‏@mandyminella 1h
Had a very nice evening with juliagoerges here in Miami .having some good laughs

QIANG WANG. SHILIN XU. AYUMI MORITA. TAMARINE TANASUGARN.
LESIA TSURENKO. ALIZE LIM. ANA IVANOVIC. JULIA GOERGES.
CASEY DELLACQUA. NAIKTHA BAINS. PRISCILLA HON. DESTANEE AIAVA.
QUEEN ALEJANDRA NANCARREZ

Last edited by Kəv. : Mar 25th, 2013 at 03:14 AM.
Kəv. is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 25th, 2013, 03:13 AM   #677
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

Mandy (i think its Mandy? I can't recognize her properly) watching Julia

Old Mar 25th, 2013, 04:45 AM   #678
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

It's definitely Mandy.
HowardH is online now View My Blog!  
Old Mar 26th, 2013, 03:01 AM   #679
country flag SurfingPikachu

SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold

Babonella lost to Errani/Vinci 7:5 4:6 4:10... So pity result. Will she go to Chalston as her next tournament?

2011 French Open + 2014 Australian Open -> 2014 Apia International Sydney -> 2014 BMW Malaysian Open
SurfingPikachu is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 26th, 2013, 04:14 AM   #680
country flag Kəv.

Omg so close still a good effort against the number 1 team. If they had a better draw they couldve gone deeper

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

Old Mar 26th, 2013, 05:50 AM   #681
country flag Kəv.

The collection of these photos keeps growing

Old Mar 28th, 2013, 09:50 AM   #682
country flag Kəv.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=...type=2&theater

Old Mar 28th, 2013, 11:08 AM   #683
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Cute video.

What exactly is she saying? I can tell that she says something like "It's so hot here that my PO melted..." camera scans down, Mandy says, "no not there, the PO on my tennis-point logo" and then something else...

Oh, it seems as if what she says sounds a lot like "my butt melted" or something like that, but she really meant the PO on her top. (I'm guessing, I don't know German very well).

Can someone translate it properly? Is my guess right?

Incidentally hot and flushed is a really good look for her...

Last edited by HowardH : Mar 28th, 2013 at 11:15 AM.
HowardH is online now View My Blog!  
Old Mar 28th, 2013, 06:43 PM   #684
country flag TheFramer

TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowardH View Post
Cute video.

What exactly is she saying? I can tell that she says something like "It's so hot here that my PO melted..." camera scans down, Mandy says, "no not there, the PO on my tennis-point logo" and then something else...

Oh, it seems as if what she says sounds a lot like "my butt melted" or something like that, but she really meant the PO on her top. (I'm guessing, I don't know German very well).

Can someone translate it properly? Is my guess right?

Incidentally hot and flushed is a really good look for her...
I am here in Miami to check if the players carry the badge properly.
With you there is a little problem, what happened?
It is so hot here that my PO melted. (Camera pans down)
No, not that PO(German slang for butt). The PO here on the Tennis-Point (Logo)
Always those thoughts.
But you have other shirts with you?
Yes, I have enough.
Then I will watch the games, … thank you.
TheFramer is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 30th, 2013, 10:09 PM   #685
country flag TheFramer

TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough

The prize for beating Camila Giorgi is a test against the best.

I would really like to see her measure up to Serena.
Old Mar 30th, 2013, 10:26 PM   #686
country flag Kəv.

Theyve played once in Beijing and Giorgi won 62 64 but this is on clay. Is this first time playing on green clay for her? Hope that she gets to play Serena and will be streamed. I wonder how many games she will get

Old Mar 30th, 2013, 11:04 PM   #687
country flag TheFramer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hindrance. View Post
Theyve played once in Beijing and Giorgi won 62 64 but this is on clay. Is this first time playing on green clay for her? Hope that she gets to play Serena and will be streamed. I wonder how many games she will get

Mandy has played a few tournaments on green clay in places like Plantation, Lutz(Winning 2010) and last year in Osprey and Charleston.

All Serena matches will be on Center and live on telly somewhere.
Old Mar 31st, 2013, 12:02 AM   #688
country flag Kəv.

lets hope she will play Serena in R2

Old Mar 31st, 2013, 02:29 AM   #689
country flag SurfingPikachu

SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold

Yes, Giorgi's state is bad. Hope Mandy can play against Serena......

2011 French Open + 2014 Australian Open -> 2014 Apia International Sydney -> 2014 BMW Malaysian Open
SurfingPikachu is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 31st, 2013, 11:35 AM   #690
country flag Ollie.

Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute

Camila has been suffering from a shoulder injury since the start of the year, so she could be rusty....although she played a tough match against Robson in Miami. I think Mandy has a good chance against her.

Rybarikova _ Hradecka _ K.Bondarenko _ Kleybanova _ Flipkens _ Govortsova _ Krajicek _ Martic _ Cetkovska _ Rezai _ Peer _ Begu _ Dulgheru _ Arvidsson _ Larsson _ Goerges _ Mattek-Sands _ Scheepers _ Peng _ Minella _ Puchkova _ Voegele _ Laine
Ollie. is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread