** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 3 - Page 33 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 29th, 2013, 03:56 PM   #481
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexicola View Post
I don't see it that way. I don't think Serena has an ounce of respect for Maria's game. All the flowery praise is a load of hogwash. You can't respect a player you've consistently destroyed for 9 years, soon to be 11 times in a row. Of course Serena loves playing her and seeing across the net because she knows it means an easy win and another chance to embarrass the player she hates the most after what happened at Wimbledon 2004.

The only player Serena respects right now is Azarenka because she knows she has a game that can give her problems, as we saw at the US Open and Doha.
you don't understand Serena, she started to respect Vika probably after her loss in Doha.... Her respect will be clear in their next match

WTA Championships 2004
London Olympics silver medallist

32 WTA titles , including 12 Tier I titles
21 weeks #1 player
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 29th, 2013, 06:25 PM   #482
country flag Advantage Me

Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold

I was beginning to like Serena but after her match against Domi, I have really gone off her. Something about her attitude annoys me. Win or lose tomorrow, Maria will always be my hero.
Advantage Me is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30th, 2013, 12:16 AM   #483
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

From Tommy Haas #sot13 interview today:

Q. Speaking of that, Maria Sharapova said about a year and a half ago you hit with her a lot, obviously from the Bollettieri days. She said it didn't seem like you were moving well, were down on yourself. You were coming out of the hip and knee. She was so proud of you and you were a great inspiration to her. Do you see something similar with Maria? She came back from a horrible shoulder surgery, and look what she's done. Have you always known she's had it in her?
TOMMY HAAS: Absolutely. I know her work ethic. I have seen her practice when she was seven years old at the academy, and some things you never forget. You see sometimes seven , eight year olds practicing, and you see these parents out there that think they're pretty good. And you look back when you saw Maria or other kids at that age, you know, dominating the sport.
You know, I mean, I felt for her too when she had shoulder surgery. She was asking me which doctor I went to, and I think ultimately she had the same surgery done by the same doctor. You know, it takes a lot of time until you get the trust back and the feel. It took her a long time. And then she sort of never really thought she might have been the same player and struggled with her serve a lot.
But, you know, when you are that dedicated, you see her work ethic and obviously she's also now coached by one of my ex coaches, who I think is one of the best coaches out there, it's fun. Sometimes people laugh at me when they say, Oh, you practice with Maria sometimes, because sometimes we are in LA or Florida. But her work ethic and strokes are really that good to be a great workout for me, as well.
It's a lot of fun. I mean, she's professional inside and out, and it's great to see her, you know, really, really doing unbelievable again. And winning her French Open title last year was great for her to get all four and stuff.
So, you know, I follow her career obviously. Really happy and proud of how she's doing.
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30th, 2013, 04:32 AM   #484
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18majors View Post

Q. Speaking of that, Maria Sharapova said about a year and a half ago you hit with her a lot, obviously from the Bollettieri days. She said it didn't seem like you were moving well, were down on yourself. You were coming out of the hip and knee. She was so proud of you and you were a great inspiration to her. Do you see something similar with Maria? She came back from a horrible shoulder surgery, and look what she's done. Have you always known she's had it in her?
TOMMY HAAS: Absolutely. I know her work ethic. I have seen her practice when she was seven years old at the academy, and some things you never forget. You see sometimes seven , eight year olds practicing, and you see these parents out there that think they're pretty good. And you look back when you saw Maria or other kids at that age, you know, dominating the sport.
You know, I mean, I felt for her too when she had shoulder surgery. She was asking me which doctor I went to, and I think ultimately she had the same surgery done by the same doctor. You know, it takes a lot of time until you get the trust back and the feel. It took her a long time. And then she sort of never really thought she might have been the same player and struggled with her serve a lot.
But, you know, when you are that dedicated, you see her work ethic and obviously she's also now coached by one of my ex coaches, who I think is one of the best coaches out there, it's fun. Sometimes people laugh at me when they say, Oh, you practice with Maria sometimes, because sometimes we are in LA or Florida. But her work ethic and strokes are really that good to be a great workout for me, as well.
It's a lot of fun. I mean, she's professional inside and out, and it's great to see her, you know, really, really doing unbelievable again. And winning her French Open title last year was great for her to get all four and stuff.
So, you know, I follow her career obviously. Really happy and proud of how she's doing.
Great words
Asanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30th, 2013, 04:36 AM   #485
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18majors View Post

Old Mar 30th, 2013, 04:39 AM   #486
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

Love Tommy
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30th, 2013, 08:11 AM   #487
country flag Shafanovic.
#claypova

Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute

Get together already

CLAYPOVA
Shafanovic. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30th, 2013, 02:51 PM   #488
country flag rucolo

rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.wtatennis.com/news/articl...-for-sharapova

Quote:
Fifth Time Lucky For Sharapova?

Maria Sharapova stormed past Jelena Jankovic and into the final of the Sony Open Tennis on Thursday afternoon. It will be her fifth career final at the prestigious event - will this be the year?

March 28, 2013

MIAMI, FL, USA - With the incredible form she went in on - 10 straight matches, 20 straight sets - any player would have been in trouble against Maria Sharapova on Thursday. And the Russian continued that trend, storming past Jelena Jankovic and into her fifth career final at the Sony Open Tennis.

Since the start of the spring US swing Sharapova has looked unstoppable, winning the Indian Wells title without losing a set and doing the same in her first four rounds in Miami - never before had she won that many sets in a row, and from the get-go against Jankovic there were warning signs that form would continue, as she won the first 10 points of the match before finally letting a forehand sail long.

But the downswing didn't last long as the No.3-seeded Sharapova proceeded to cruise past the No.22-seeded Jankovic in just an hour and three minutes, 62 61, firing 18 winners to just 11 unforced errors and winning more than twice as many points in the match as her fellow former No.1, 59 to 29.

"It was important for me to be there physically and mentally because I didn't feel I played my best tennis yesterday," Sharapova commented. "It was really important to go out, change a few things and just have a better mentality, be a bit more positive, and I felt like I did a few things better today.

"That's why the result was a shorter one."

Sharapova has now beaten Jankovic in seven of their eight career meetings. "I hadn't played Jelena in almost two years, but we had played many times before that, including in the juniors," she said. "We know each other's games very well and there aren't many secrets out there about what we do well and how we play. Today I knew I had to emphasize the things that have helped me beat her in the past."

Sharapova, who has now won 11 matches and 22 sets in a row, reached her fifth final at the Sony Open Tennis, but has gone 0-4 in her first four finals, finishing runner-up in 2005 (to Kim Clijsters), 2006 (to Svetlana Kuznetsova), 2011 (to Victoria Azarenka) and 2012 (to Agnieszka Radwanska).

"Well, it's another final," Sharapova said. "It's great to be putting myself in a position at this tournament to get into finals. I don't know who has been in five finals of this event in the women's draw. I haven't won this title yet though, so it would mean a lot for me to be the champion here this year."

The Russian is also a win away from becoming just the third player ever to pull off the Indian Wells-Miami double, following Steffi Graf (who did it in 1994 and 1996) and Clijsters (who did it in 2005).

"It would be nice, but winning a title on its own, whether it's here or Indian Wells, is a really great achievement," Sharapova said of the Indian Wells-Miami double crown. "To be able to come back from winning there, then to recover in just a few days and come back to the final here is great for me.

"Many years ago I wouldn't be able to do this physically, so I'm proud of how I've recovered. I'm still young, but I'm not 18 anymore. I've learned recovery is as important and even more important now in my career than anything else. It has helped me so much, even on the clay courts, and in situations like this where you have to recover and play matches and recover and just get ready again and again."

Jankovic, who had won nine of her last 10 matches going into the semifinal, was gracious in defeat.

"Maria played really well today," she said. "She was playing her best tennis from the start. But I think the opponent plays as much as you give her, and from my part, I didn't do my job. I didn't do what I was supposed to do. I wasn't on top of my game, and I wasn't playing the way I wanted to, especially on a big occasion like the semifinals here. But all the credit to Maria. She was the better one today."

Good Luck
Serena Williams Maria Sharapova Jelena Jankovic
A. Radwanska V. Zvonareva C. Wozniacki N. Petrova M. Hingis
T. Paszek A. Chakvetadze K. Sprem J. Dokic I. Tulyaganova A. Myskina
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !
rucolo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30th, 2013, 03:30 PM   #489
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
"Maria played really well today," she said. "She was playing her best tennis from the start. But I think the opponent plays as much as you give her, and from my part, I didn't do my job. I didn't do what I was supposed to do. I wasn't on top of my game, and I wasn't playing the way I wanted to, especially on a big occasion like the semifinals here. But all the credit to Maria. She was the better one today."
That's exactly what happened to you JJ. Your opponent took the match from you so you couldn't do what you wanted to because of what she was doing.
Maria Sharapova Venus & Serena Martina Hingis Anna Kournikova Monica Seles Ana Ivanovic Victoria Azarenka Jelena Dokic Laura Robson Eugenie Bouchard Heather Watson Elena Baltacha R.I.P Petra Kvitova Donna Vekic

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30th, 2013, 07:54 PM   #490
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

S. WILLIAMS/M. Sharapova

4-6, 6-3, 6-0

An interview with:

MARIA SHARAPOVA

THE MODERATOR: Questions, please.

Q. Obviously a great match. Set and a half, you're up 3 2, you got the break back. Did you feel is that where it kind of got away from you? Couple of double faults hurt a little bit?
MARIA SHARAPOVA: Yeah. I mean, when I broke her I lost that next game pretty I think it was a 40 15 game. So that was pretty fast, but, you know, I thought I still had opportunities to get back in the set at 3 4. I was up 40 15 and Love 30 in the next game, and then, you know, those are the games that you really need to, you know, keep challenging out there and keep being in them, because those are the chances that you will have and that you will have to take if you want to win the match.
But I certainly put myself in a much better position today.

Q. Once she gets rolling, do you feel her momentum? Was there anything you could do to stop it?
MARIA SHARAPOVA: Well, I think that's why she's No. 1 in the world. You know, she's really capable of doing that. You know, she obviously had to do a few things differently. You know, I was controlling a lot of the points in the first set and the beginning of the second. Then towards the end, just, you know, I wasn't there.

Q. You've played a lot of matches so far this year. They haven't been very long matches, but you've played a lot. Did that catch up to you at all, do you feel, as this match went on?
MARIA SHARAPOVA: No, I feel fine. I'm very happy, very fortunate that I've been able to play, you know, probably the most that any player has played in the last, you know, month out of the singles matches.
So, yeah, I have had a really great month and a great tournament here. I think I can only take positives out of it, really.

Q. How did you feel at the start of the third set after she won the second set?
MARIA SHARAPOVA: Well, you know, when you go into a third set, you obviously want to start clean no matter you know, if you end up losing that second set, you want to go back to thinking what you did right and what you did well, but I felt like I was one step slow.
I was losing a little bit of pace on my ball, which I think, you know, hurt me. And against a player like Serena, you can't really do that.

Q. During the break between the second and the third set, were you thinking at all, I wish I would have done this in two? Did you think that third set would be as much of a struggle?
MARIA SHARAPOVA: No. I think I was just more thinking about those chances that I had, and, you know, in the middle and towards the end of the second set when you know, it's a different story when it's 5 3 or when it's 4 All when you're up a set.
So those are the points that you really need to win.

Q. Did you run out of energy at the end? It looked like you were just kind of I know Serena picked her game up, but I had the thought that perhaps maybe you hadn't eaten enough or something like that.
MARIA SHARAPOVA: I'd love to use that as an excuse, but I'm not one for those. (Laughter.)

Q. To start the third set, your coach was giving you a very motivational speech for like three and a half minutes.
MARIA SHARAPOVA: Three and a half minutes?

Q. Yeah.
MARIA SHARAPOVA: I think that's a little long, but that's okay. (Laughter.)

Q. It was kind of long.
MARIA SHARAPOVA: Did you count it on your watch? Did you have a timer?

Q. Of course.
MARIA SHARAPOVA: You timed it? That's very professional.

Q. What's the part that really you couldn't handle?
MARIA SHARAPOVA: I don't understand the question at all. I'm sorry.

Q. He was giving you a specific direction what you have to do in terms of, you know, trying to beat Serena in the third set, what you can do.
MARIA SHARAPOVA: So what's the question? Is that a question?

Q. Yeah, it is.
MARIA SHARAPOVA: Which part of it is a question? He was telling me, but that's not a question.

Q. What were the things that you can...
MARIA SHARAPOVA: That I did?

Q. What was he asking you to do?
MARIA SHARAPOVA: But you heard it, no? Did you hear it?

Q. I'm asking you.
MARIA SHARAPOVA: Why are you asking me if you saw it? Why are you asking me if you heard it yourself?
I mean, I can't remember exactly what he said. I mean, there's a tape. Maybe I can get you a copy. (Laughter.) I'm sure we'll find it.

Q. The back to back double faults, what actually happened there? Was it an element of nerves that crept in at that moment or what?
MARIA SHARAPOVA: No, I was serving with the wind, and first serves I think they were a few feet long. And then second serves, I don't think I put enough on them, bottom line.

Q. You never went to the net the whole game. Was that a part of your strategy or opportunity?
MARIA SHARAPOVA: No, I think for me it's not really about maybe going to the net to play two or three volleys. I think for me it's more about moving into the court and being aggressive and looking for the short ball to really hurt the opponent.
You know, I'm not a serve and volleyer or a volleyer. I mean, that's not the way that I play. But when I am playing well and being aggressive, I'm inside the court, I'm looking for the opportunities to step in and come in, whether that means I'm hitting an approach shot or a swing volley or a volley to finish it off. I hit a few short balls, but I don't think I hit volleys.

Q. If you had to play another match and it was up to you to choose a court and had home court advantage, what would you pick?
MARIA SHARAPOVA: Against anyone?

Q. Against Serena.
MARIA SHARAPOVA: Wimbledon.

Q. Wimbledon?
MARIA SHARAPOVA: Uh huh.

Q. Obviously it's been a long run without a win against her. How far away do you think you are from being able to beat her? Is there any psychological aspect when you have that run against one particular player?
MARIA SHARAPOVA: Yeah, I think you know, I think today, you know, I certainly played a lot better. You know, I had my chances. There's no reason why I couldn't win the match today.
I was playing, you know, well, not well enough to win the match, obviously, but, you know, it was a step in the right direction and there's no doubt that we'll be playing many more times. There's no doubt I'll be able to beat her.

Q. Is it frustrating? You didn't play your best at Indian Wells and you won the title. You came here and you actually have been playing pretty good, you know.
MARIA SHARAPOVA: Thank you. It's the way the sport is. Sometimes, you know, you're playing so many matches, facing so many different opponents, and, you know, not every single day is going to be your best day.
You're going to have to get through some tough ones, and you're going to have to you might play some really great ones. Then the next day you have to do it again.
So within a tournament, there's a lot of ups and downs, and I'm really happy with what I have been able to achieve in the last month.

Q. Are you superstitious?
MARIA SHARAPOVA: A little bit.

Q. 2006 you lost in the semis of Australia and you won at Indian Wells and then you lost in the finals here. Then you went on to win the US Open.
MARIA SHARAPOVA: I like that. (Laughter.) I like your thinking. Let's write it down and put it in a pocket.

Q. You're defending champion at the French Open. Are you looking forward to it? Seems like last year you had a lot of success on clay.
MARIA SHARAPOVA: Yeah, absolutely. When achieve such when you experience such a nice moment in your career, to be able to come back there and to play on that court again where you lifted the trophy, won the match point, it's always special and meaningful, especially for the amount of years that you've worked so hard to get to that point, and I'll treat it as any other, you know, title that maybe I haven't won and really want to win because I would love to win it again.

Q. After coming up short so many times in the finals here, does that make the memories a little bit tougher coming back to Miami year after year?
MARIA SHARAPOVA: Well, it's tough to lose in the final stage because you've worked so hard to get there. There's no doubt about that. But it is a really nice stage to be at. It's a nice opportunity that you're giving yourself.
The more that I give myself this opportunity, the better chance that I have of winning. That's what I have to think about.

Q. You think you lost concentration a little bit when you were winning 3 2 in the second set, or all the credit is for Serena?
MARIA SHARAPOVA: Well, at 3 2 I lost that game, and I think I had 40 15. That was a tough side to serve on, so, you know, I think I lost a little bit of pace on the first serve.
I think I was a little bit more safer, and she took advantage of it just like I did in the previous game when I broke her.
So that was a tough side, but I don't really think that was the game that changed things around.

FastScripts by ASAP Sports
Cecig is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30th, 2013, 08:03 PM   #491
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

Wimbledon though.....
Old Mar 30th, 2013, 08:05 PM   #492
country flag Marilyn Monheaux

Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Q. If you had to play another match and it was up to you to choose a court and had home court advantage, what would you pick?
MARIA SHARAPOVA: Against anyone?

Q. Against Serena.
MARIA SHARAPOVA: Wimbledon.

A brave one, that Sharapova.

ETA: 22 "you know"s
Marilyn Monheaux is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30th, 2013, 08:29 PM   #493
country flag AnnieIWillKnow

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute

She is amped for Wimbledon this year.
Old Mar 30th, 2013, 09:11 PM   #494
country flag Dieter.
Lifetime Member

Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all

From her facebook

Quote:
Bye bye outfit! Thank you for keeping me nice and bright for the tournament. Now lets raise some money for charity.
On a side note, thank you for a great tournament Miami! It's always fun and full of energy! See you next year!

Dieter. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30th, 2013, 09:16 PM   #495
country flag AnnieIWillKnow

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute

She hasn't killed herself then, that's good.