Vika's Photos thread vol.2 - Page 87 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 27th, 2013, 03:35 PM   #1291
country flag mrudka

mrudka is a name known to all mrudka is a name known to all mrudka is a name known to all mrudka is a name known to all mrudka is a name known to all mrudka is a name known to all mrudka is a name known to all mrudka is a name known to all mrudka is a name known to all mrudka is a name known to all mrudka is a name known to all
Re: Vika's Photos thread vol.2

#VA facebook
I am sorry I can't make it to Monterrey but unfortunately I haven't been able to recover on time from my ankle injury that I suffered in Indian Wells.. It forced me to retire there and withdraw from another important event in Miami. I am thankful to all my fans in Mexico and I hope I can come soon another time. I wish the best of luck to the tournament and hope that fans enjoy the other players that will be coming to that great event... Thanks everybody..
mrudka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 27th, 2013, 08:45 PM   #1292
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

victoria azarenka ‏@vika7
With my brother at the concert #Zveri Roma krasavchik!!! С братом на концерте #звери #family #fun #music

Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 27th, 2013, 08:54 PM   #1293
country flag Olushka

Olushka is a name known to all Olushka is a name known to all Olushka is a name known to all Olushka is a name known to all Olushka is a name known to all Olushka is a name known to all Olushka is a name known to all Olushka is a name known to all Olushka is a name known to all Olushka is a name known to all Olushka is a name known to all

After the concert with some fan
Olushka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28th, 2013, 05:47 PM   #1294
country flag mrudka

mrudka is a name known to all mrudka is a name known to all mrudka is a name known to all mrudka is a name known to all mrudka is a name known to all mrudka is a name known to all mrudka is a name known to all mrudka is a name known to all mrudka is a name known to all mrudka is a name known to all mrudka is a name known to all

Vika with some young tennis talent.

Last edited by mrudka : Mar 29th, 2013 at 09:22 AM.
mrudka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 29th, 2013, 07:30 PM   #1295
country flag Olushka

Olushka is a name known to all Olushka is a name known to all Olushka is a name known to all Olushka is a name known to all Olushka is a name known to all Olushka is a name known to all Olushka is a name known to all Olushka is a name known to all Olushka is a name known to all Olushka is a name known to all Olushka is a name known to all

Last edited by Olushka : Mar 30th, 2013 at 10:19 AM.
Olushka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30th, 2013, 12:23 PM   #1296
country flag Katyushenjka

Katyushenjka is a glorious beacon of light Katyushenjka is a glorious beacon of light Katyushenjka is a glorious beacon of light Katyushenjka is a glorious beacon of light Katyushenjka is a glorious beacon of light Katyushenjka is a glorious beacon of light Katyushenjka is a glorious beacon of light Katyushenjka is a glorious beacon of light Katyushenjka is a glorious beacon of light Katyushenjka is a glorious beacon of light Katyushenjka is a glorious beacon of light

Olushka, these people and fans allow you to post these photos? I know that the last photo you took with the girl's personal page.It is not ethical!
Katyushenjka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30th, 2013, 01:59 PM   #1297
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute

Can Vika actually walk around in Belarus without getting mobbed? Those pictures given an impression she can.
ozza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2013, 02:41 PM   #1298
country flag mariel

mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all

mariel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2013, 02:43 PM   #1299
country flag mariel

mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all

We miss you Vika. Tennis isn't the same without you.

mariel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 3rd, 2013, 07:41 PM   #1300
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

With my nephew my little tiger
Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 4th, 2013, 02:36 AM   #1301
country flag Hyacinth
Only Vika

Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all

Tigerenka lol big twinkling eyes and innocent expression... Two kids.
Hyacinth is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 4th, 2013, 11:25 AM   #1302
country flag LUVMIRZA

LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute

Fantastic pictures Its so hard without Vika. Am not even looking at what tournmaents are on currently..ugh

2012 & 2013 USO Finalist - Chokerenka
LUVMIRZA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 4th, 2013, 12:38 PM   #1303
country flag Kasey

Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute

That little nephew

Want our girl back on courts, miss her....
Old Apr 6th, 2013, 09:36 PM   #1304
country flag Exordes

Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute

"Hey guys, doing a quick interview at home in Minsk "

(from Victoria Azarenka´s Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater

Last edited by Exordes : Apr 6th, 2013 at 09:47 PM.
Exordes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 8th, 2013, 06:31 AM   #1305
country flag hERi

hERi is just really nice hERi is just really nice hERi is just really nice hERi is just really nice hERi is just really nice hERi is just really nice hERi is just really nice hERi is just really nice hERi is just really nice hERi is just really nice hERi is just really nice

That's what I love in her..she likes kids..hopefully she will be a good mother lol