Olivia Rogowska - Page 202 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: How high can Olivia Rogowska go?

Top 50 59 42.75%
Top 100 45 32.61%
Top 200 20 14.49%
Top 400 10 7.25%
Other (please specify) 4 2.90%
Voters: 138. You may not vote on this poll

Old Mar 27th, 2013, 12:56 PM   #3016
country flag SidTheKid

SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future
Re: Olivia Rogowska

Close one in doubles Good to see her going through in singles tho

and few others

#20 #8 #1 #3
SidTheKid is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 30th, 2013, 06:00 AM   #3017
country flag tennismanno1

tennismanno1 is just really nice tennismanno1 is just really nice tennismanno1 is just really nice tennismanno1 is just really nice tennismanno1 is just really nice tennismanno1 is just really nice tennismanno1 is just really nice tennismanno1 is just really nice tennismanno1 is just really nice tennismanno1 is just really nice tennismanno1 is just really nice

lost to sema 7-6 6-0 4-6, was good to see her clock up a few wins which is always a positive. also the aussie girls are looking good like rajicic with some of her recent results
tennismanno1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 9th, 2013, 01:20 PM   #3018
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 18th, 2013, 09:40 PM   #3019
country flag brendoboy

brendoboy is a name known to all brendoboy is a name known to all brendoboy is a name known to all brendoboy is a name known to all brendoboy is a name known to all brendoboy is a name known to all brendoboy is a name known to all brendoboy is a name known to all brendoboy is a name known to all brendoboy is a name known to all brendoboy is a name known to all

??? tennis anyone ???
Old Apr 19th, 2013, 01:16 AM   #3020
country flag TS

TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute

It's not that hard to look at upcoming entry lists..

She's playing a couple of $25K's in Phuket, Thailand starting next week.
TS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19th, 2013, 01:21 AM   #3021
country flag brendoboy

brendoboy is a name known to all brendoboy is a name known to all brendoboy is a name known to all brendoboy is a name known to all brendoboy is a name known to all brendoboy is a name known to all brendoboy is a name known to all brendoboy is a name known to all brendoboy is a name known to all brendoboy is a name known to all brendoboy is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by TS View Post
It's not that hard to look at upcoming entry lists..

She's playing a couple of $25K's in Phuket, Thailand starting next week.
Thanks for the attitude, but i dont know how to look it up otherwise i might have just done that.....
Old Apr 19th, 2013, 01:35 AM   #3022
country flag TS

TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute

It's been explained before. Just go to the ITF site, look at upcoming events in the women's calendar and search the entry lists. Otherwise, you could check the challenger forum on this very site.

Or simply check/subscribe to the Aussies in Overseas challenger thread in this very forum.
Old Apr 19th, 2013, 02:54 AM   #3023
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by brendoboy View Post
??? tennis anyone ???
The post above yours as her schedule until the week of may 13. The following week she will play Roland Garros qualifying if she doesn't get the Tennis Australia main draw WC. Her schedule: 2 $25K in pluket--may 22&29,--may 6 $75K in Slovakia and--may 13 $100K in Czech Republic

Here the ITF calendar http://www.itftennis.com/procircuit/...-calendar.aspx, click on the tounament of your choice and then click "acceptance list". The acceptance list are added weekly , right now you can see until the week of may 6

Last edited by guichard : Apr 19th, 2013 at 03:00 AM.
guichard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 25th, 2013, 08:50 AM   #3024
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

Old Apr 25th, 2013, 10:41 AM   #3025
country flag TS

She seems skinnier?
Old May 2nd, 2013, 06:59 AM   #3026
country flag Kəv.

Old May 2nd, 2013, 09:52 AM   #3027
country flag scottsue

scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TS View Post
She seems skinnier?
I agree TS. Looks way too thin.
scottsue is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2013, 05:38 AM   #3028
country flag petey_pan
Aussie Cockatoo

petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute
Surprising bit of trivia - those 2 Thai events Liv bombed out in were her first ever tournaments played indoors. Doesn't excuse the losses but I found it quite interesting, I wouldn't imagine her game would be very effective on it.

Sent from Verticalsports.com App

Maria SHARAPOVA Eugenie BOUCHARD Laura ROBSON Anastasia PAVLYUCHENKOVA Heather WATSON
Casey DELLACQUA Jarmila GAJDOSOVA Taylor TOWNSEND Naomi BROADY Madison KEYS Sam STOSUR
petey_pan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2013, 07:10 AM   #3029
country flag Kəv.

Its more like semi indoor

Old May 5th, 2013, 07:18 AM   #3030
country flag petey_pan
Aussie Cockatoo

petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by AYUMI-GOAT View Post
Its more like semi indoor

Oh is it? oh well there goes that idea

Sent from Verticalsports.com App

Maria SHARAPOVA Eugenie BOUCHARD Laura ROBSON Anastasia PAVLYUCHENKOVA Heather WATSON
Casey DELLACQUA Jarmila GAJDOSOVA Taylor TOWNSEND Naomi BROADY Madison KEYS Sam STOSUR
petey_pan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote