Cheering Thread: Clay season! - Page 244 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 29th, 2013, 08:11 PM   #3646
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Cheering Thread: Australian Swing

It's a semifinal. You cannot win every tournament

Andrea Petkovic - Sara Errani - Jarka Gajdosova - Alizé Cornet
Dorien. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 29th, 2013, 08:24 PM   #3647
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

^ this. And both of them arrived from two very tiring matches in singles

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 29th, 2013, 10:07 PM   #3648
country flag LegionArgentina

LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute

Good tournament girls
Clay season is next

*Peng*Tanasurgarn*SuarezNavarro*Duarte*Martic*Ryba rikova*
*Irigoyen*Botto*Ormaechea*Pella*Lucero*Pereira*Tow nsend*

*Kurata*Gamiz*Perez*SaiSai Zheng*Errani*Ce*ForetzGacon*
.Podoroska.Bonardi.HaddadMaia.PerezRojas.Gonzalez.
*Furlanetto*Goncalves*Pigossi*AlvarezTeran*DuqueMa rino*
LegionArgentina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 29th, 2013, 10:10 PM   #3649
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

seems she got an injury and withdrawn from Charleston
Linda
i so wanted her to play Charleston
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 29th, 2013, 10:14 PM   #3650
country flag MS

MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future

I hope she gets better soon!! And I hope that way she can rest a bit too, she hasn't stopped all year....
MS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 29th, 2013, 10:29 PM   #3651
country flag Emcb29

Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light

I think I was a little harsh with my last comment, well done girls shame to hear Sara is injured, hope she bounces back soon, she does follow a very punishing schedule!! Come on the clay!!!!
Emcb29 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30th, 2013, 08:46 AM   #3652
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MS View Post
I hope she gets better soon!! And I hope that way she can rest a bit too, she hasn't stopped all year....
Totally agree.

She needed this week off. I'm confident that the withdrawal is mostly precautional - that's probably the injury she sustained in Acapulco. At least she got through IW and Miami with it.

Zamboni is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30th, 2013, 10:55 AM   #3653
country flag Burbi

Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light

This!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegionArgentina View Post
Good tournament girls
Clay season is next
Burbi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30th, 2013, 11:00 AM   #3654
country flag Burbi

Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light

Get well soon Sarita!! <3
Burbi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30th, 2013, 06:35 PM   #3655
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

I think it's good she is skipping Charleston. She played enough matches already.

Andrea Petkovic - Sara Errani - Jarka Gajdosova - Alizé Cornet
Dorien. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 5th, 2013, 07:11 PM   #3656
country flag Luchador

Luchador has much to be proud of Luchador has much to be proud of Luchador has much to be proud of Luchador has much to be proud of Luchador has much to be proud of Luchador has much to be proud of Luchador has much to be proud of Luchador has much to be proud of Luchador has much to be proud of Luchador has much to be proud of Luchador has much to be proud of

Do you know something about the federation cup?

I think that Sara and Roby should play both single and doubles, right?
Luchador is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 5th, 2013, 07:57 PM   #3657
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

of course who else should play?
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19th, 2013, 07:01 PM   #3658
country flag Luchador

Luchador has much to be proud of Luchador has much to be proud of Luchador has much to be proud of Luchador has much to be proud of Luchador has much to be proud of Luchador has much to be proud of Luchador has much to be proud of Luchador has much to be proud of Luchador has much to be proud of Luchador has much to be proud of Luchador has much to be proud of

As I thought, Francesca and Flavia will have their match

Quote:
Saturday
R1: Sara Errani (ITA) v Lucie Safarova (CZE)
R2: Roberta Vinci (ITA) v Petra Kvitova (CZE)

Sunday
R3: Sara Errani (ITA) v Petra Kvitova (CZE)
R4: Roberta Vinci (ITA) v Lucie Safarova (CZE)
R5: Flavia Pennetta/Francesca Schiavone (ITA) v Andrea Hlavackova/Lucie Hradecka (CZE)
Luchador is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19th, 2013, 07:45 PM   #3659
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute

You do know that won't happen if it's a live rubber, right?

Zamboni is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 20th, 2013, 08:38 AM   #3660
country flag Emcb29

Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light

Good luck girls!!!! Will be following as best as I can
Emcb29 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote