The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2013 - Page 87 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 28th, 2013, 11:03 AM   #1291
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2013

right and proper to Roddo
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 28th, 2013, 01:44 PM   #1292
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Asanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28th, 2013, 02:41 PM   #1293
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

She is practicing at the moment
Asanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28th, 2013, 09:50 PM   #1294
country flag roddo1234

roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute

Maria v Jelena Jankovic, Sony Open, March 28, 2013.

roddo1234 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28th, 2013, 09:52 PM   #1295
country flag roddo1234

roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute

More!!!!!!

Old Mar 28th, 2013, 09:55 PM   #1296
country flag roddo1234

And more !!!!!

Old Mar 28th, 2013, 09:57 PM   #1297
country flag roddo1234

That's it for now folks.

Old Mar 28th, 2013, 10:23 PM   #1298
country flag daniyal16

daniyal16 is a name known to all daniyal16 is a name known to all daniyal16 is a name known to all daniyal16 is a name known to all daniyal16 is a name known to all daniyal16 is a name known to all daniyal16 is a name known to all daniyal16 is a name known to all daniyal16 is a name known to all daniyal16 is a name known to all daniyal16 is a name known to all

daniyal16 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28th, 2013, 10:28 PM   #1299
country flag AnnieIWillKnow

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute

Da fuq she playing badminton for. It is the lesser tennis.
Old Mar 28th, 2013, 11:34 PM   #1300
country flag Pimp_Me_Pova

Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold

roddo

left handed forehand pictures
she is playin badminton with left hand, i remember when she was on elles, she played ping pong also with left hand, i wonder if she is genetic lefty, thats probably why her backhand is so powerfull
Pimp_Me_Pova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 29th, 2013, 10:30 AM   #1301

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute

I think she is actually, but in Soviet Russia you were made to play and write right-handed. That's why she likes playing left-handed shots, on occasion.
Old Mar 29th, 2013, 12:10 PM   #1302
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

Yeah she is a natural lefty but decided to play like a right-handed player because in Russia they were made to play like that. But she must be able to do everything with both hands, I noticed in the collage of the camera pictures Asanty posted she's writing in some with the left and in other with the right That's so cool I wish I could be able to do that
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 29th, 2013, 12:16 PM   #1303
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by roddo1234 View Post
I'm so in love with this
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 29th, 2013, 01:33 PM   #1304
country flag Pimp_Me_Pova

Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieIWillKnow View Post
I think she is actually, but in Soviet Russia you were made to play and write right-handed. That's why she likes playing left-handed shots, on occasion.
yeah i know, while my parents were kids in school here in croatia if you were start to write with left hand teachers punched kids with stick on left hand and force them to write with right hand

i have the same problem, i do everything with left, so many little thing that i'm not ever assure,play badminton with left, handball, kick with left leg ball, and so on and on but i write with right becouse my parents put pen in that hand when i was kid. and its pretty hard for me sometimes to think, becouse you know left half brain is for right side and opposite, so when you are screwed like maria and I withsides, brain go crazy and i get so clumsy

i wish she would play more often that left handed forhand

Quote:
Originally Posted by PimpMePova View Post
Yeah she is a natural lefty but decided to play like a right-handed player because in Russia they were made to play like that. But she must be able to do everything with both hands, I noticed in the collage of the camera pictures Asanty posted she's writing in some with the left and in other with the right That's so cool I wish I could be able to do that
write with left? isn't that reverse picture, so you think she writes with left but uts acctually right hand

i leared write with left hand while i was in hospital as kid, i was bored so i leared that, but i still write with right beacouse i write faster with that hand
Pimp_Me_Pova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 29th, 2013, 01:38 PM   #1305

^^ I think that's why Maria uses her left for those desperation shots, partly because it's better reach, and partly because it's more instinctive.

I learned to play badminton with my left hand when I sprained my right wrist once, it's fun