** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 3 - Page 32 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 28th, 2013, 09:44 PM   #466
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 3

IKR
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 28th, 2013, 10:44 PM   #467
country flag Icky80

Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold

Are those the most "you know"s we've gotten from Maria in a PC?
Icky80 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28th, 2013, 11:37 PM   #468
country flag goldlion

goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold

It's always like that anyways, you know.
goldlion is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28th, 2013, 11:40 PM   #469
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

Tignor is becoming really annoying , so many shades about Maria in his articles http://www.tennis.com/pro-game/2013/.../#.UVTTnjfhfTo

Even Pete Bodo and Garber are writing now quite balanced and thoughtful articles , Tignor just turned into complete Aga-Azastan

WTA Championships 2004
London Olympics silver medallist

32 WTA titles , including 12 Tier I titles
21 weeks #1 player
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 29th, 2013, 12:33 AM   #470
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

So much shade, and not even factual (the part of her being able to return to #1). I do agree that the scheduling was completely wrong/disrespectful, but he spends more time complaining about that then mentioning how playing a few hours later probably wouldn't have made much difference the way Maria played today.
Old Mar 29th, 2013, 03:36 AM   #471
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Quote:
It's just really nice to see. He was a pretty good hitting partner for me, as well. Now he might be a little bit expensive. I don't know. (Laughter.) I have to ask him about that.
Asanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 29th, 2013, 04:09 AM   #472
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

Serena on Maria: "I feel like whether she wins or loses she always has a great attitude about it. Another thing I can really learn from her"
Cecig is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 29th, 2013, 04:21 AM   #473
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecig View Post
Serena on Maria: "I feel like whether she wins or loses she always has a great attitude about it. Another thing I can really learn from her"

I could cry from the love between these 2
Old Mar 29th, 2013, 10:37 AM   #474
country flag AnnieIWillKnow

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mreiter View Post

I could cry from the love between these 2
If she loves her so much why does she never let her win
Old Mar 29th, 2013, 11:56 AM   #475
country flag MS17

MS17 is a glorious beacon of light MS17 is a glorious beacon of light MS17 is a glorious beacon of light MS17 is a glorious beacon of light MS17 is a glorious beacon of light MS17 is a glorious beacon of light MS17 is a glorious beacon of light MS17 is a glorious beacon of light MS17 is a glorious beacon of light MS17 is a glorious beacon of light MS17 is a glorious beacon of light

Q. Do you feel like the big three, like you, Maria, Vika are becoming the dominant like the four on the men's side, you could get to where they are, top four?
SERENA WILLIAMS: I definitely hope so. I think it's awesome how we are trying to be consistent. I think Maria is doing a stellar job with being consistent, and so is Victoria. Hopefully I can do like them and definitely keep up being consistent like that.
You know, it's good for men's tennis to have some good players that play really solid all the time. We're just we're not copying anyone. We're just doing the best I think that we can.

Q. What's been the difference in your matches with Maria? It's been a long time since she's beaten you. What's been the difference for you, you think?
SERENA WILLIAMS: I don't know. Every match for sure is a new match. I don't know. I just feel like I love playing her. I love seeing her on the opposite side, because she just brings out a good game.
I just like the challenge of playing someone who has made history and who is doing so well.
Maybe that's it. I just want to play well against a great player. I don't know.

Q. What kind of match are you expecting out of her Saturday the way she's been playing this week?
SERENA WILLIAMS: Well, she's been playing awesome. I definitely expect a tough match. She's a great player. What else can you expect? You know, she hasn't lost in a long time so I have to be ready.
One thing about her, she constantly improves. I actually learn a lot from her and from that. Hopefully I can be able to do the same.

Q. How much does the fact that she's like right under your tail, No. 1, No. 2, you guys are close in the ranking, how much does that serve as an extra motivator for you?
SERENA WILLIAMS: Well, it's always motivating. For me, I just try to focus on one day at a time and one title at a time and just doing well.

Q. Do you feel she's kind of like you in a lot of ways, her temperament? She seems to hate to lose as much as you do. Do you feel that when you're playing her?
SERENA WILLIAMS: I don't know anyone in life that hates losing more than I do. (Smiling.)
Yeah, so I'm not quite sure about that one. I feel like whether she wins or loses, she always has a great attitude about it. Another thing I can really learn from her.
Yeah, other than that I definitely think we're a little bit alike in a lot of different things.
Old Mar 29th, 2013, 12:01 PM   #476
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

God, if only their H2H were closer, their rivalry would be epic
Old Mar 29th, 2013, 12:03 PM   #477
WowWow
mhmmm

WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute

The press is pushing it. No need to annoy either of them with silly questions like those.
Old Mar 29th, 2013, 12:06 PM   #478
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

really nice words from Serena but to be honest I'm not sure she would have said the same things if the H2H was different
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 29th, 2013, 12:08 PM   #479
country flag doomsday

doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieIWillKnow View Post
If she loves her so much why does she never let her win
Cause she doesn't she just respect her a lot. And that's how tennis works, if you have respect for someone you always find a way to bring your best against that person. That's what Serena has been doing since 05 now.

Last edited by doomsday : Mar 29th, 2013 at 12:53 PM.
doomsday is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 29th, 2013, 03:19 PM   #480
country flag Mexicola

Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute

I don't see it that way. I don't think Serena has an ounce of respect for Maria's game. All the flowery praise is a load of hogwash. You can't respect a player you've consistently destroyed for 9 years, soon to be 11 times in a row. Of course Serena loves playing her and seeing across the net because she knows it means an easy win and another chance to embarrass the player she hates the most after what happened at Wimbledon 2004.

The only player Serena respects right now is Azarenka because she knows she has a game that can give her problems, as we saw at the US Open and Doha.
Mexicola is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote