WWW Miami DREAM Final Chapter 14th: 5x Champ World #1 Serena or 5x Finalist Sharapova - Page 10 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Who wins this?

(1) Serena Williams 216 81.82%
(2) Maria Sharapova 48 18.18%
Voters: 264. You may not vote on this poll

Old Mar 29th, 2013, 09:59 AM   #136
country flag BepaMaria

BepaMaria is a splendid one to behold BepaMaria is a splendid one to behold BepaMaria is a splendid one to behold BepaMaria is a splendid one to behold BepaMaria is a splendid one to behold BepaMaria is a splendid one to behold BepaMaria is a splendid one to behold BepaMaria is a splendid one to behold BepaMaria is a splendid one to behold BepaMaria is a splendid one to behold BepaMaria is a splendid one to behold
Re: WWW Miami DREAM Final Chapter 14th: 5x Champ World #1 Serena or 5x Finalist Shara

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
Since the summer Serena won 2 slams and lots of other titles

She is not the real n1?

I'd seems wouldn't had health problems in 2010/11 she would have never lost the n1 ranking

If ur so full of faith in Maria lets have a bet, if u lose u will change ur siggy for a week to "amber and I had a bet, long live Serena"

If u will win I will change it to whatever u wish
Well the 2 slams she won were not legitimate. Her draws fell apart and she did not face Maria in any of those slams. And do I need to mention that she needed one of the most epic chokes in tennis history to win the USO?

In the same time period, she also had embarrassing losses to Kerber and Stephens, players that Sharapova thrashes in straights. Face the truth, Williams is already past her peak

And you can give whatever excuses you want about Serena losing the #1 ranking in 2010, but fact is that Maria would not have lost the #1 ranking if she did not have that shoulder injury in 2008. Just like Wozniacki, Serena is an opportunist who can only reach world #1 when others are injured and this year just further proves it
I wish I could be BepaMaria, blessed with the knowledge of who's going to win every Slam before it happens
Pushniacki will remain slamless and never return to the top 5
Biggest Saviour of the WTA: Kim Clijsters 63 76
BepaMaria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 29th, 2013, 10:12 AM   #137
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute
Re: WWW Miami DREAM Final Chapter 14th: 5x Champ World #1 Serena or 5x Finalist Shara

Quote:
Originally Posted by BepaMaria View Post
Well the 2 slams she won were not legitimate. Her draws fell apart and she did not face Maria in any of those slams. And do I need to mention that she needed one of the most epic chokes in tennis history to win the USO?

In the same time period, she also had embarrassing losses to Kerber and Stephens, players that Sharapova thrashes in straights. Face the truth, Williams is already past her peak

And you can give whatever excuses you want about Serena losing the #1 ranking in 2010, but fact is that Maria would not have lost the #1 ranking if she did not have that shoulder injury in 2008. Just like Wozniacki, Serena is an opportunist who can only reach world #1 when others are injured and this year just further proves it
you are even more talented in writing trashposts than most of Reetards.

I'm not worthy

WTA Championships 2004
London Olympics silver medallist

33 WTA titles , including 13 Tier I titles
21 weeks #1 player
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 29th, 2013, 10:14 AM   #138
bandabou

bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Serena Williams: Greatest African-American tennisplayer in history
18 majors:5256

Official Prince of the Royal Court
bandabou is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 29th, 2013, 10:15 AM   #139
Cookiecrusher

Cookiecrusher has a brilliant future Cookiecrusher has a brilliant future Cookiecrusher has a brilliant future Cookiecrusher has a brilliant future Cookiecrusher has a brilliant future Cookiecrusher has a brilliant future Cookiecrusher has a brilliant future Cookiecrusher has a brilliant future Cookiecrusher has a brilliant future Cookiecrusher has a brilliant future Cookiecrusher has a brilliant future

Quote:

This surely takes the cake for troll post of the year so far

madmax, Dominic and dsanders could NEVA

Djokovic Wawrinka Gasquet del Potro

Also good luck to Jankovic, Vesnina, Stosur, Pennetta, Kerber and Halep
Cookiecrusher is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 29th, 2013, 10:18 AM   #140
country flag Gilas.

Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute

BepaMaria is back
Old Mar 29th, 2013, 10:21 AM   #141
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute

BepaMaria is back!!1111
claypova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 29th, 2013, 10:26 AM   #142
country flag Dan23

Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute

Sadly the result is a foregone conclusion these days.

Can hang my hat on the fact that stranger things have happened though.
Dan23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 29th, 2013, 10:26 AM   #143
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond repute Punky has a reputation beyond repute Punky has a reputation beyond repute Punky has a reputation beyond repute Punky has a reputation beyond repute Punky has a reputation beyond repute Punky has a reputation beyond repute Punky has a reputation beyond repute Punky has a reputation beyond repute Punky has a reputation beyond repute Punky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Let me understand you correctly

maria lost 6-0 6-1 to serena and didnt win a game v her in the last 9 years and serena is past her peak?

boy that is on hell of a Decline.

im sure ur only joking when u say it, when serena was injured in 2010/1 she was n1 in the world

tell me and be true, who do u think the tour wants to say face againt him, maria at her best or week serena?

i have no doubt all the players would Prefer play againt peak maria rather then a Decline serena who takes 2 slams while she is in a Decline.

u have nothing to back ur words, ur player didnt win serena in the last 9 years

just in case no one told you today: * Good morning *you're beautiful *nice butt
Punky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 29th, 2013, 10:27 AM   #144
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond repute Punky has a reputation beyond repute Punky has a reputation beyond repute Punky has a reputation beyond repute Punky has a reputation beyond repute Punky has a reputation beyond repute Punky has a reputation beyond repute Punky has a reputation beyond repute Punky has a reputation beyond repute Punky has a reputation beyond repute Punky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleenex View Post
This surely takes the cake for troll post of the year so far

madmax, Dominic and dsanders could NEVA
totally!!!!!!!

Old Mar 29th, 2013, 10:32 AM   #145
country flag Kasey

Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute

I'm soooo gonna quote BepaMaria's BS in the final's thread
Old Mar 29th, 2013, 10:34 AM   #146
country flag Punky

Quote:
Currently, Maria is in better form than Serena, having not even dropped a set. Maria is the real world #1 right now and she will prove that by thrashing Williams in straights. 63 64.
if ur so sure maria will win i challenge u to promise to put this on ur siggy for a month

Serena 6-0 6-1
[/quote]

let see ur faith in ur girl

Old Mar 29th, 2013, 10:38 AM   #147
country flag VIKANADAL01

VIKANADAL01 is a name known to all VIKANADAL01 is a name known to all VIKANADAL01 is a name known to all VIKANADAL01 is a name known to all VIKANADAL01 is a name known to all VIKANADAL01 is a name known to all VIKANADAL01 is a name known to all VIKANADAL01 is a name known to all VIKANADAL01 is a name known to all VIKANADAL01 is a name known to all VIKANADAL01 is a name known to all

if Masha wins more than 8 games I will be ok.
Maria has no chances except if Serena injured herself.
VIKANADAL01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 29th, 2013, 10:45 AM   #148
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Voted with the minority, the bitch has nothing to lose but her 5th final
DAVAI
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 29th, 2013, 10:55 AM   #149
country flag BepaMaria

BepaMaria is a splendid one to behold BepaMaria is a splendid one to behold BepaMaria is a splendid one to behold BepaMaria is a splendid one to behold BepaMaria is a splendid one to behold BepaMaria is a splendid one to behold BepaMaria is a splendid one to behold BepaMaria is a splendid one to behold BepaMaria is a splendid one to behold BepaMaria is a splendid one to behold BepaMaria is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
Let me understand you correctly

maria lost 6-0 6-1 to serena and didnt win a game v her in the last 9 years and serena is past her peak?

boy that is on hell of a Decline.

im sure ur only joking when u say it, when serena was injured in 2010/1 she was n1 in the world

tell me and be true, who do u think the tour wants to say face againt him, maria at her best or week serena?

i have no doubt all the players would Prefer play againt peak maria rather then a Decline serena who takes 2 slams while she is in a Decline.

u have nothing to back ur words, ur player didnt win serena in the last 9 years
As I have said, Serena is past her peak while Maria is playing the tennis of her life. Serena's h2h against Maria and whatever she achieved last year has zero significance to her results in this tournament. The present is what matters.

Their results this year are concrete evidence of what I've said. Serena has lost to Stephens at the AO and also needed another classic choke by Cibulkova to reach the finals. Maria on the other hand has won all her matches in straights. In terms of titles won, Serena only vultured her way to a MM while Maria won IW in clinical fashion.

But you're probably too shallow minded to see all of this, so continue deluding yourself.
I wish I could be BepaMaria, blessed with the knowledge of who's going to win every Slam before it happens
Pushniacki will remain slamless and never return to the top 5
Biggest Saviour of the WTA: Kim Clijsters 63 76
BepaMaria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 29th, 2013, 10:55 AM   #150
country flag Cindy and Kate

Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute

Lovely to see the respective fanbases being so cautious.. today.

Masha has her chances (she is the third best player in the world, after all ) but she has to bring her best game: hit everything as hard as possible keeping her UE to the minimun, something that she usually doesn't even has the chance to do against Serena, as she is constantly overpowered by her. She has to serve and move pretty well too.

If that doesn't work she's in big trouble, as she doesn't have the variation or skills in her game (not that she usually needs them) to really bother Serena.
Cindy and Kate is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote