•~º~º~Welcome to Vikaland~º~º~ • off-topic/introduction thread- Vikalume 2. - Page 152 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 21st, 2013, 06:28 PM   #2266
country flag Nina.

Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: •~º~º~Welcome to Vikaland~º~º~ • - Vikalume 2.

Nina. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 21st, 2013, 08:27 PM   #2267
country flag VIK!

VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of

Thank you.
Celine Dion and the sneezing flamingo.. I can't!
VIK! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 25th, 2013, 07:03 PM   #2268
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone watching Serena? She is almost indescribably bad.
ozza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 25th, 2013, 07:19 PM   #2269
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, I was watching from the end of the first set. Seems to be back on track now though.
Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 25th, 2013, 07:28 PM   #2270
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Game over for Domi. I guess Seppi vs Bellucci is more interesting than the rest of this match.
Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Old Mar 25th, 2013, 07:38 PM   #2271
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute

Incredible turnaround from Serena though. She deserves full credit, she was playing so bad in the first set and start of the 2nd set that you had to see it to believe it. Somehow she found her game just in time though.
Old Mar 28th, 2013, 03:14 AM   #2272
country flag ozza

Ryan Harrison ‏@ryanharrison92 54m
@andyroddick thanks for unfollowing @JohnIsner and I. Too cool for us these days.

andyroddick ‏@andyroddick 11m
@ryanharrison92 @JohnIsner thanks for making it an easy decision.

Old Mar 28th, 2013, 07:16 AM   #2273
country flag Sad Girl

Sad Girl is a splendid one to behold Sad Girl is a splendid one to behold Sad Girl is a splendid one to behold Sad Girl is a splendid one to behold Sad Girl is a splendid one to behold Sad Girl is a splendid one to behold Sad Girl is a splendid one to behold Sad Girl is a splendid one to behold Sad Girl is a splendid one to behold Sad Girl is a splendid one to behold Sad Girl is a splendid one to behold
Offtopic or Introduction Thread

Hi! i thought we should have this thread to talk about everything apart from tennis
I am kind of new, my name is Marina, i am from Russia
Old Mar 28th, 2013, 07:43 AM   #2274
country flag Natural Joe

It's never really easy to tell if they are being serious or not.

PS: What about Haas' dream run I hope the winner of that SF goes on to win the tournament.
Old Mar 28th, 2013, 10:14 PM   #2275
country flag Natural Joe

Re: Offtopic or Introduction Thread

Hi Marina!

Actually we already have an off-topic thread: http://www.tennisforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=772 I know, we've been talking quite a bit about tennis in there as of late but not solely.

I think it'd be nice to have your thread as a possibility for new members to introduce themselves.
Old Mar 29th, 2013, 12:28 AM   #2276
country flag garwe

garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of

I think the quality of tennis at Miami has been rather poor. I have tried to enjoy the other matches but i think Vika is really needed for the tour.
garwe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 29th, 2013, 07:04 AM   #2277
country flag Sad Girl

Sad Girl is a splendid one to behold Sad Girl is a splendid one to behold Sad Girl is a splendid one to behold Sad Girl is a splendid one to behold Sad Girl is a splendid one to behold Sad Girl is a splendid one to behold Sad Girl is a splendid one to behold Sad Girl is a splendid one to behold Sad Girl is a splendid one to behold Sad Girl is a splendid one to behold Sad Girl is a splendid one to behold
Re: Offtopic or Introduction Thread

hi! sorry didn't see that thread but we can intoduce ourselves here then
Old Mar 29th, 2013, 11:39 AM   #2278
country flag Jimmie48
Killer Queen

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

It might be the fact that Vika isn't playing and that all my other faves suck as well but I feel the level at both IW & Miami was worryingly poor.

The season started off great with an epic AO final and the battle of the giants at Doha but since then it has been meh pretty much. The IW final was pathetically weak and another Sharapova-beatdown by Serena isn't entertaining either.

Vika is really needed for the tour. Both her rivalry with Sharapova and the duels against Serena are pretty much the only things that keep the tour interesting at the top. Radwanska has no business beating any of them, Kvitova does not have a brain and everybody knows Sharapova is just third best.

Meh...

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 29th, 2013, 01:32 PM   #2279
country flag ozza

Part of it stems from the matches we see. The actual competitive matches on paper we rarely get to see in Indian Wells and Miami. Instead we are just given Serena, Sharapova day after day etc. I thought Serena vs Cibulkova was a decent watch, just seeing how someone can dig their own hole and then climb their way out themselves was a good watch.

The latter stages of these events have been really poor though, too many players sealed to their fates before the match even begins. The WTA could really do with Sharapova having a competitive match with Serena, unfortunately I don't see one coming. The gaps to the top of the game are just getting exposed time and time again, and there is a real lack of players who can step up to the challenges. You've had multiple top 10 players in the past 2 weeks get made to look frighteningly out of their depth at the top end of the game.
Old Mar 29th, 2013, 02:17 PM   #2280
country flag Natural Joe

There's not much difference to the ATP anymore in that aspect, is there? The top 3 of the WTA already have that mental advantage over most of their lower ranked opponents and the argument about the lack of depth is a logical consequence of such a situation. What bothers me is that hardly anybody complains about the lack of depth on the ATP tour whereas you often hear exactly that when people are talking about the WTA. The tour had more depth when Wozniacki was #1 but is this really what we want?

I agree that a close final tomorrow would be great for women's tennis as it would show that the top 3 can really challenge each other. Unfortunately I don't see it happen either.