2013-14 verbals, high interest & transfers - Page 12 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Reply

Old Nov 23rd, 2012, 11:19 PM   #166
country flag tie_breaker
Senior Member
 
tie_breaker's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,608
tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold
Re: 2013-14 verbals, high interest & transfers

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellas719 View Post
Yeah, that definitely has a lot to do with her decision. And he had another Greek girl, Antonia Kolovou at SFA. I'm not sure why he left SFA when he built up a great team only to leave before they were able to be successful. But perhaps he can do the same at Houston?
I know Houston is his hometown and has family there, so that has alot to do with it. I don't know what caused Severance to resign, which opened up the doors for Sullivan. Sullivan was hired within 7 days of Severance resigning, so I have to imagine that Houston had already been knocking on Sullivan's door or visa versa.

It sounds like Houston really wants to build a program and Sullivan thinks he can get alot of support from the alumni and the community here. We'll see...
tie_breaker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old Jan 29th, 2013, 05:41 AM   #167
country flag tie_breaker
Senior Member
 
tie_breaker's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,608
tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold
Re: 2013-14 verbals, high interest & transfers

http://www.tennisrecruiting.net/arti...FA77066F2F1433


TennisRecruiting.net's Top 25 Recruiting Classes
1. North Carolina
2. Northwestern
3. Stanford
4. Harvard
5. Oklahoma State
6. Houston
7. Georgia Tech
8. USC
9. Princeton
10. Tennessee
11. Wake Forest
12. Boston College
13. UCLA
14. Ohio State
15. Texas Tech
16. LSU
17. Duke
18. TCU
19. Florida
20. Vanderbilt
21. Texas A&M
22. Dartmouth
23. Notre Dame
24. Yale
25. Baylor




Jan. 28, 2013

HOUSTON - First-year head coach Patrick Sullivan has wasted little time in getting the University of Houston women's tennis program headed in the right direction, as TennisRecruiting.net tabbed his first recruiting haul for 2013 as the No. 6 class in the nation on Monday.
"I may be a little biased about my hometown, but Houston is a great place and that makes recruiting easy," Sullivan said. "I think what separates us from most universities is that being situated in the heart of the fourth largest city in the country and on one of the most diverse campuses and regions in the world, student-athletes have limitless opportunities on the court, in the classroom and in the community. There aren't too many Tier One research institutions in thriving cities that offer top-notch academics, great weather, an hour's drive from the beach and a chance to play in a premier tennis conference. Our 2014 schedule will be one of the toughest in the country and it's exciting to have a team that will be up to the task. Our recent move back into the national rankings and the addition of these talented newcomers to our current strong and high-character core mean exciting things to come for Houston Tennis."
The 2013 signing class, consisting of international standouts Despoina Vogasari (Athens, Grecce) and Rocio Martin Fernandez (Madrid, Spain), is the top recruiting class in Conference USA history and the second-highest ranked class in mid-major history behind William and Mary in 2006. Houston's recruiting class received a first-place vote from a panelist for the nation's top class.
Vogasari, who signed a National Letter of Intent in November for the 2013-14 season, holds the highest ranking of any junior player in Greece and the Athens native is the highest ranked player to sign with the Houston women's tennis program in the last 20 years. Vogasari recently claimed her first professional tournament victory at the The Mytilini Open in Greece and has been a finalist in five other professional singles and doubles events over the last two years.

Martin Fernandez signed with Houston before the start of the spring semester, where she was ranked No. 44 in Spain's open division and No. 1204 in WTA's worldwide rankings. Originally from Galicia, Spain, Martin Fernandez claimed the U16 regional championship before moving to Madrid in high school, where she went on to win the U18 regional doubles championship and advance to the semifinals of a U18 Spanish national singles and doubles event.
"We were very high on our incoming class even before these rankings, but it is certainly a nice accolade to receive and the credit should go to assistant coach Jo Keene and our director of compliance Kevin Klotz, who do all of the important behind the scenes work and receive very little public praise for it," Sullivan said. "I hate to give away our secret weapon, but I also need to mention our academic advisor Helen Gore-Laird, who is a real wolf in sheep's clothing as the most dynamic on-campus recruiter in the country. When prospects come in on visits and see not only all that Houston has to offer, but more importantly the incredible support and family environment that (Vice President for Intercollegiate Athletics) Mack Rhoades has cultivated within our department, it really separates us from the pack.
"Unfortunately they don't give out rings for recruiting championships and we still have a lot of work ahead of us before we can start winning championships on the tennis court," Sullivan continued, "but we are excited to be on the right track, with the right people."
tie_breaker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7th, 2013, 04:39 AM   #168
country flag gouci
Senior Member
 
gouci's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 3,998
gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all
Re: Updates

2/6/13

67. Pacific gets L.O.I. from 5 star Francis Dean.

- UCSB gets verbal from 4 star Kaiulani Boyer.

- UCSB gets verbal from 4 star Melissa Baker.

- UC Riverside gets verbal from 4 star Jasmine Almaguer.

- Cal Poly gets verbal from 4 star Zoe Oedekerk.

- UC Davis gets L.O.I. from Frederique Sleiffer of Netherlands.

UC Davis signs Frederique Sleiffer.

- Arizona gets verbal from 3 star walk-on Carly Cassity.

- Pacific gets verbal from 3 star Jessica-Mariama Josiah.
gouci is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19th, 2013, 06:44 PM   #169
country flag davidjaime
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 236
davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice
Re: 2013-14 verbals, high interest & transfers

found this article http://guidetogainesvilletennis.word...-future-gator/
on Allie kiick, she just beat Lara ARRUABARRENA of Spain who recently made the Round of 16 in Indian Wells, quarters in Bogota and won the Cali Challenger tournament! She is up on Vania King 5-2 right now on the second round of qualifying at Miami.


Tennis fans that were fortunate enough last week to soak in the Gainesville Women’s Tennis Classic may have also got a glimpse of a future Florida Gator.

Allie Kiick, a 17-year-old senior out of Fort Lauderdale, won the tournament in straight sets. That means she’s 5-0 this year in $10,000 prize tournaments.

Although she hasn’t officially signed, she does plan to play for the Gators starting in the 2013-2014 season.
__________________
David Jaime
davidjaime is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19th, 2013, 11:22 PM   #170
country flag Amalgamate
Senior Member
 
Amalgamate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 5,723
Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future
Re: 2013-14 verbals, high interest & transfers

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidjaime View Post
found this article http://guidetogainesvilletennis.word...-future-gator/
on Allie kiick, she just beat Lara ARRUABARRENA of Spain who recently made the Round of 16 in Indian Wells, quarters in Bogota and won the Cali Challenger tournament! She is up on Vania King 5-2 right now on the second round of qualifying at Miami.


Tennis fans that were fortunate enough last week to soak in the Gainesville Women’s Tennis Classic may have also got a glimpse of a future Florida Gator.

Allie Kiick, a 17-year-old senior out of Fort Lauderdale, won the tournament in straight sets. That means she’s 5-0 this year in $10,000 prize tournaments.

Although she hasn’t officially signed, she does plan to play for the Gators starting in the 2013-2014 season.
From what I've heard if Allie does well this spring and summer (and I'm sure she has her own definition of what "well" means) then she'll go pro. But if her results aren't great then she'll head to UF in the fall. Qualifying for Miami is a pretty good start!
__________________
Serena Williams
Victoria Azarenka Venus Williams
Sloane Stephens Christina McHale
Amalgamate is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 22nd, 2013, 09:13 AM   #171
country flag davidjaime
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 236
davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice
Re: 2013-14 verbals, high interest & transfers

Alexandra Kiick just made it official, heading to Florida. Its posted on Tennis Recruiting! What a great catch by the Gators, she must of made the decision after getting the double bagel by Madison Keys.

Also read about Rebecca Marino retiring because of social media bullying she should of headed to Georgia Tech
__________________
David Jaime
davidjaime is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 22nd, 2013, 04:46 PM   #172
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 11,011
fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2013-14 verbals, high interest & transfers

Was wondering when the news would be out about Kiick going to UF

No professional players retire due to social media 'bullying'. The reason was depression.
__________________
my tennis blog
my youtube acct
my flickr acct my imgur acct picasa album acct

"Learning knows no differences of social caste or privilege. The mind is a radical democrat."
- Woodrow Wilson
fantic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 23rd, 2013, 12:36 AM   #173
country flag tennisbuddy12
College Tennis/Team USA expert
 
tennisbuddy12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: USA
Posts: 8,467
tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2013-14 verbals, high interest & transfers

Quote:
Originally Posted by fantic View Post
Was wondering when the news would be out about Kiick going to UF

No professional players retire due to social media 'bullying'. The reason was depression.
She retired because she lost the motivation and to want and travel around the tour. The depression, which got worse because of the cyber bullying, helped solidify her decision. I think she would've been happy at GT, but at the time, made the right move.
__________________
Tennis Tipping
Singles: Won ITF Contrexeville '10, ITF Yakima '12, ITF Medellin '14
Doubles: Won WTA Bad Gastein '10 (as Q), WTA Quebec City '10 (as Q),Wimbledon '11, ITF Kansas City '11, ITF Nassau '12, ITF Yakima '12


tennisbuddy12 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 23rd, 2013, 12:53 AM   #174
country flag desariofan
Senior Member
 
desariofan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 688
desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold
Re: 2013-14 verbals, high interest & transfers

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidjaime View Post
Alexandra Kiick just made it official, heading to Florida. Its posted on Tennis Recruiting! What a great catch by the Gators, she must of made the decision after getting the double bagel by Madison Keys.

Also read about Rebecca Marino retiring because of social media bullying she should of headed to Georgia Tech
WOW what a marvelou news! go gators!
this'll make up for the shortcomings that has been of collins...
desariofan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 29th, 2013, 04:08 AM   #175
country flag goOudinUSA
USA 2:1 Ghana
 
goOudinUSA's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Believe
Posts: 23,311
goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2013-14 verbals, high interest & transfers

Any news on commits for Univ. of Georgia?
__________________
Melanie Oudin | Victoria Azarenka | Maria Sharapova | Ana Ivanovic | Serena & Venus Williams | Ipek Soylu | Storm Sanders

Bally


Tim Howard
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 3rd, 2013, 04:28 AM   #176
country flag Cooper96
Senior Member
 
Cooper96's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 2,329
Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of
Re: 2013-14 verbals, high interest & transfers

Quote:
Originally Posted by fantic View Post
Dayna Lord is going to Brown

her result at the National

128 Christina Makarova d. Dayna Lord 6-7(4); 6-3; 6-3
Awesome! Dayna lives in my town and I practiced one court over from her this past winter.
__________________
FITD: CH: 76 Current: 86
Suicide: CH: 6 Current: 45 Champion: 2013 French Open
Q-Ball: CH: 35 Current: 35 Champion: 2013 Shenzhen
Tennis Tipping: CH: 21 Current: 21 Champion: 2013 ITF Montpellier, 2013 ITF Astana, 2013 ITF Donetsk, 2013 ITF Madrid
CYP: CH: 22 Current: 23 Champion: 2013 Birmingham
Tennis Tipping Doubles: CH: 104 Current: 119 Champion: 2013 ITF Croissy Beaubourg, 2013 ITF Olomouc, 2013 ITF Donetsk, 2013 ITF Braunschweig, 2014 ITF Launceston
Cooper96 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 5th, 2013, 03:56 AM   #177
country flag hellas719
Senior Member
 
hellas719's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: ATHENS GR
Posts: 50,124
hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2013-14 verbals, high interest & transfers

Quote:
Originally Posted by tie_breaker View Post
http://www.tennisrecruiting.net/arti...FA77066F2F1433


TennisRecruiting.net's Top 25 Recruiting Classes
1. North Carolina
2. Northwestern
3. Stanford
4. Harvard
5. Oklahoma State
6. Houston
7. Georgia Tech
8. USC
9. Princeton
10. Tennessee
11. Wake Forest
12. Boston College
13. UCLA
14. Ohio State
15. Texas Tech
16. LSU
17. Duke
18. TCU
19. Florida
20. Vanderbilt
21. Texas A&M
22. Dartmouth
23. Notre Dame
24. Yale
25. Baylor




Jan. 28, 2013

HOUSTON - First-year head coach Patrick Sullivan has wasted little time in getting the University of Houston women's tennis program headed in the right direction, as TennisRecruiting.net tabbed his first recruiting haul for 2013 as the No. 6 class in the nation on Monday.
"I may be a little biased about my hometown, but Houston is a great place and that makes recruiting easy," Sullivan said. "I think what separates us from most universities is that being situated in the heart of the fourth largest city in the country and on one of the most diverse campuses and regions in the world, student-athletes have limitless opportunities on the court, in the classroom and in the community. There aren't too many Tier One research institutions in thriving cities that offer top-notch academics, great weather, an hour's drive from the beach and a chance to play in a premier tennis conference. Our 2014 schedule will be one of the toughest in the country and it's exciting to have a team that will be up to the task. Our recent move back into the national rankings and the addition of these talented newcomers to our current strong and high-character core mean exciting things to come for Houston Tennis."
The 2013 signing class, consisting of international standouts Despoina Vogasari (Athens, Grecce) and Rocio Martin Fernandez (Madrid, Spain), is the top recruiting class in Conference USA history and the second-highest ranked class in mid-major history behind William and Mary in 2006. Houston's recruiting class received a first-place vote from a panelist for the nation's top class.
Vogasari, who signed a National Letter of Intent in November for the 2013-14 season, holds the highest ranking of any junior player in Greece and the Athens native is the highest ranked player to sign with the Houston women's tennis program in the last 20 years. Vogasari recently claimed her first professional tournament victory at the The Mytilini Open in Greece and has been a finalist in five other professional singles and doubles events over the last two years.

Martin Fernandez signed with Houston before the start of the spring semester, where she was ranked No. 44 in Spain's open division and No. 1204 in WTA's worldwide rankings. Originally from Galicia, Spain, Martin Fernandez claimed the U16 regional championship before moving to Madrid in high school, where she went on to win the U18 regional doubles championship and advance to the semifinals of a U18 Spanish national singles and doubles event.
"We were very high on our incoming class even before these rankings, but it is certainly a nice accolade to receive and the credit should go to assistant coach Jo Keene and our director of compliance Kevin Klotz, who do all of the important behind the scenes work and receive very little public praise for it," Sullivan said. "I hate to give away our secret weapon, but I also need to mention our academic advisor Helen Gore-Laird, who is a real wolf in sheep's clothing as the most dynamic on-campus recruiter in the country. When prospects come in on visits and see not only all that Houston has to offer, but more importantly the incredible support and family environment that (Vice President for Intercollegiate Athletics) Mack Rhoades has cultivated within our department, it really separates us from the pack.
"Unfortunately they don't give out rings for recruiting championships and we still have a lot of work ahead of us before we can start winning championships on the tennis court," Sullivan continued, "but we are excited to be on the right track, with the right people."
No she does not. Sakkari is ranked higher on the ITF and WTA

But great read, thanks for posting it here
__________________
Eleni Daniilidou 2014

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Tatishvili. Flipkens. Pironkova.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6th, 2013, 02:54 PM   #178
country flag tie_breaker
Senior Member
 
tie_breaker's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,608
tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold
Re: 2013-14 verbals, high interest & transfers

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellas719 View Post
No she does not. Sakkari is ranked higher on the ITF and WTA

But great read, thanks for posting it here
I wonder how much higher Sakkari can climb up the rankings. I don't think she gets much if any financial support from the Greek Federation, so she must have to cover her own expenses.

Here's an interesting article about Sullivan, who recruited Kordolaimi by chance, when she had a serious ankle injury.

http://thedailycougar.com/2013/02/20/tennis_closed/

If Sullivan has a good reputation with Greece's Davis Cup coaches and given he's recruited Kordolaimi and now Vogasari. I have to wonder if Sakkari would be next

Given that Sakkari is a top prospect, parent's not dentists, mother highest ranked player in Greece history, I would think that it would be a smart move, tennis and financial, to come here (U of H).
tie_breaker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7th, 2013, 12:31 AM   #179
country flag hellas719
Senior Member
 
hellas719's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: ATHENS GR
Posts: 50,124
hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2013-14 verbals, high interest & transfers

Quote:
Originally Posted by tie_breaker View Post
I wonder how much higher Sakkari can climb up the rankings. I don't think she gets much if any financial support from the Greek Federation, so she must have to cover her own expenses.

Here's an interesting article about Sullivan, who recruited Kordolaimi by chance, when she had a serious ankle injury.

http://thedailycougar.com/2013/02/20/tennis_closed/

If Sullivan has a good reputation with Greece's Davis Cup coaches and given he's recruited Kordolaimi and now Vogasari. I have to wonder if Sakkari would be next

Given that Sakkari is a top prospect, parent's not dentists, mother highest ranked player in Greece history, I would think that it would be a smart move, tennis and financial, to come here (U of H).
Thanks for the article

Yeah, no one gets support from the Greek federation which is one of the reasons why girls like Gerasimou and Georgatou have quit/taken breaks. Sakkari's mother was the best Greek player before Daniilidou so maybe she has some connections to the federation? I'm not quite sure, but I doubt Sakkari will play college tennis. I think she wants to go pro. Also I think her family is fine financially. I could be wrong, but it doesn't seem like she is struggling financially . And I think she is a bit better than Vogasari.

I wouldn't be surprised if Angeliki Kairi ends up at the U of H though . She's another solid player, but she is younger and wouldn't be a cougar until 2014-15
__________________
Eleni Daniilidou 2014

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Tatishvili. Flipkens. Pironkova.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 17th, 2013, 05:06 AM   #180
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 11,011
fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2013-14 verbals, high interest & transfers

Caroline Dailey goes to USC

""My goal is to try to win NCAA's my sophomore year," she said with confidence. "I don't really know where I'm going to go in and start playing [in the lineup], but I'd love to start playing No. 1 as a sophomore and then go from there." "

This is her result at 2011 National

32 (15) Alyssa Smith d. Caroline Dailey 6-0; 6-0

She must have progressed quite a bit to have that confidence!
__________________
my tennis blog
my youtube acct
my flickr acct my imgur acct picasa album acct

"Learning knows no differences of social caste or privilege. The mind is a radical democrat."
- Woodrow Wilson

Last edited by fantic : Apr 18th, 2013 at 05:35 AM.
fantic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios