:cheer:

See less See more
#513 ·
"Oh my God, she's playing so well"-Serena about Maria

"We always have a great match"

LOVE THESE GIRLS TOGETHER :sobbing:

#517 ·
she did :sobbing:

and she sounded so excited when talking about her :lol: I think she also said their matches are great for the fans

#519 ·
she did :sobbing:

and she sounded so excited when talking about her :lol: I think she also said their matches are great for the fans
Someone should tell her if she really thinks their matches are great for the fans, then she should let Maria win sometimes and make it a better rivalry than trying to destroy her in every game, let alone set and match :spit: Their matches are never great for the fans or for people who have to pay to watch it :sobbing:

#521 ·
I think Serena actually likes Maria though, but then just goes and makes her shit herself in their matches :sobbing:

#527 ·
yes, Serena has transformed from slowass nofirstserve erraticforhand Rena to GoatRena just immediately after was informed that Masha was waiting her in the Final ...:lol:

now it looks like she was kidding with Cibulkova and Li, probably betting on her matches :lol:

#544 ·
I like you :lol: come stay with us at SS, where things are far less toxic, save for a couple posters who are the most pessimistic people in existence :lol:

#547 ·
Though Murray wins it's sorta a pathetic effort since everyone in the big four has the ability to tear apart Ferrer pretty easily, but Murray chose to have endless rallies instead. Hopefully the true two best players in the world (Novak, Nadal) will be one and two soon enough.

Mary Carillo is a bit of an embarrassment.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.