Miami Chat Thread - Page 35 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 29th, 2013, 02:17 AM   #511
country flag Fiercepova
JJ Project - BNior

Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future
Re: Miami Chat Thread

Serena, you're leading 6-0 5-3, you don't need to look so pumped up like that

Old Mar 29th, 2013, 02:19 AM   #512
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

God help us on Saturday guys
Old Mar 29th, 2013, 02:20 AM   #513
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

"Oh my God, she's playing so well"-Serena about Maria

"We always have a great match"

LOVE THESE GIRLS TOGETHER
Old Mar 29th, 2013, 02:21 AM   #514
country flag pedropt

pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mreiter View Post

Old Mar 29th, 2013, 02:22 AM   #515
country flag NiMaria

NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light

Not looking good for saturday after this display but one can always hope can't they
Old Mar 29th, 2013, 02:23 AM   #516
country flag NiMaria

NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Did she say that in post match interview? they didn't show it on my stream
Old Mar 29th, 2013, 02:29 AM   #517
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiMaria View Post
Did she say that in post match interview? they didn't show it on my stream
she did

and she sounded so excited when talking about her I think she also said their matches are great for the fans
Old Mar 29th, 2013, 02:32 AM   #518
country flag NiMaria

Quote:
she did

and she sounded so excited when talking about her

Quote:
I think she also said their matches are great for the fans
Old Mar 29th, 2013, 02:40 AM   #519
country flag Fiercepova
JJ Project - BNior

Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future

Quote:
she did

and she sounded so excited when talking about her I think she also said their matches are great for the fans
Someone should tell her if she really thinks their matches are great for the fans, then she should let Maria win sometimes and make it a better rivalry than trying to destroy her in every game, let alone set and match Their matches are never great for the fans or for people who have to pay to watch it
Old Mar 29th, 2013, 02:41 AM   #520
country flag Icky80

Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold

She also said "I love playing her". And she said all these things with a huge ass smile.
Icky80 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 29th, 2013, 02:46 AM   #521
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icky80 View Post
She also said "I love playing her". And she said all these things with a huge ass smile.
I think Serena actually likes Maria though, but then just goes and makes her shit herself in their matches
Old Mar 29th, 2013, 02:48 AM   #522
country flag Icky80

Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I think Serena actually likes Maria though, but then just goes and makes her shit herself in their matches
Does she really? I thought her randomly becoming chummy with Aze was sort of a slight at Maria, a "We the baddest bitches on tour. Fvck that Russian ho"
Icky80 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 29th, 2013, 09:53 AM   #523
country flag NadalSharapova

NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all

Oh dear,not this final. I mean to think people on here were blaming me for badly wanting Serena to lose to Cibulkova. Some people need to learn to see ahead.
NadalSharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 29th, 2013, 09:54 AM   #524
country flag NadalSharapova

NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all

I hope this final is during the day time and not the evening
NadalSharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 29th, 2013, 10:09 AM   #525
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by NadalSharapova View Post
I hope this final is during the day time and not the evening
It is, 12 00 PM local time
Asanty is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote