Cheering Thread: Clay season! - Page 243 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 27th, 2013, 09:16 PM   #3631
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Cheering Thread: Australian Swing

no regrets maybe just one, the slow and poor start and that DF on 5-5 in 2nd set both played MUCH better and Masha played like a GOAT on the 3 SPs
Sara really gave all herself and deserved to take a set, hope she's positive and not too hard on herself because now starts the fun with clay season
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 27th, 2013, 09:36 PM   #3632
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute

Loving the press conference http://multimedia.quotidiano.net/ubi...ia&media=35990
Old Mar 27th, 2013, 09:43 PM   #3633
country flag MS

MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by FORZA SARITA View Post
no regrets maybe just one, the slow and poor start and that DF on 5-5 in 2nd set both played MUCH better and Masha played like a GOAT on the 3 SPs
Sara really gave all herself and deserved to take a set, hope she's positive and not too hard on herself because now starts the fun with clay season
Shame about that double fault as she could have found herself with 6-5 in the first set and with Masha struggling lots with serve, but those things happen. And I agree, she couldn't do anything in those three points, they were really well played by Masha. But she is getting closer and closer and getting use to playing this kind of players, she has really improved a lot in the last year, so that is really positive. Amazing how much she ran from side to side of the court....I was tired for her
MS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 27th, 2013, 09:49 PM   #3634
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

she doesn't sound sad
Old Mar 27th, 2013, 09:54 PM   #3635
country flag Emcb29

Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light

I am so so proud of Sara! She's was so close and I am excited for the clay season good luck in doubles tomorrow girls
Emcb29 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28th, 2013, 07:49 PM   #3636
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

No reason to be sad. Good tournament again.

Andrea Petkovic - Sara Errani - Jarka Gajdosova - Alizé Cornet
Dorien. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28th, 2013, 09:50 PM   #3637
FORZA SARITA

Masha destroyed JJ so it makes Sara's loss even more respectable and sad at the same time because draw the wrong seed
Old Mar 28th, 2013, 11:20 PM   #3638
country flag Chichi GOAT

Chichi GOAT has much to be proud of Chichi GOAT has much to be proud of Chichi GOAT has much to be proud of Chichi GOAT has much to be proud of Chichi GOAT has much to be proud of Chichi GOAT has much to be proud of Chichi GOAT has much to be proud of Chichi GOAT has much to be proud of Chichi GOAT has much to be proud of Chichi GOAT has much to be proud of Chichi GOAT has much to be proud of

Nice to see Sara already positive and smiling waiting for the next tournament

Mini Lozano with his small racket is just too cute anyway

Chichi GOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28th, 2013, 11:26 PM   #3639
FORZA SARITA

adorable
Old Mar 29th, 2013, 02:33 AM   #3640
country flag JelenaJelavic

JelenaJelavic is just really nice JelenaJelavic is just really nice JelenaJelavic is just really nice JelenaJelavic is just really nice JelenaJelavic is just really nice JelenaJelavic is just really nice JelenaJelavic is just really nice JelenaJelavic is just really nice JelenaJelavic is just really nice JelenaJelavic is just really nice JelenaJelavic is just really nice

Gettin closer and colser with those big players... great effort from her...even though Maria was off..there's something about Sara that causes her to 2nd guess herself it seems...
JelenaJelavic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 29th, 2013, 08:36 AM   #3641
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chichi GOAT View Post
Nice to see Sara already positive and smiling waiting for the next tournament

Mini Lozano with his small racket is just too cute anyway

"To stay with the son of my coach is the best moment of the day for me."
Old Mar 29th, 2013, 09:02 AM   #3642
country flag MS

MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future

That's a good pic!! And he seems to travel everywhere with them

Arghhh, I have just realised that I will miss the Cichis match today, I had forgotten I had something at 18 h.....pfft
Old Mar 29th, 2013, 11:00 AM   #3643
country flag MS

http://www.wtatennis.com/news/articl...-the-wta-stars
Old Mar 29th, 2013, 06:02 PM   #3644
country flag Emcb29

Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light

Lost at doubles they seem to have lost their form a little when it comes to playing together
Emcb29 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 29th, 2013, 08:06 PM   #3645
country flag MS

They have played way too many matches this season, in singles and doubles, so they can't be fit all the time