Ajmo Ana Savic! - Page 83 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 28th, 2013, 04:29 PM   #1231
country flag last lap

last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice
Re: Ajmo Ana Savic!

Bravo Ana!!!!!
last lap is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 28th, 2013, 05:24 PM   #1232
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold

Foretz def. Ana 4-6 6-4 6-1

Ana was down 1-4 in second set and came back to 4-4 . . . and then she lost remaining 8/9 games, winning only 12 points.

Just hope she isn't injured
vladekCRO is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28th, 2013, 05:37 PM   #1233
country flag last lap

last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by vladekCRO View Post
Foretz def. Ana 4-6 6-4 6-1

Ana was down 1-4 in second set and came back to 4-4 . . . and then she lost remaining 8/9 games, winning only 12 points.

Just hope she isn't injured
Possibly. Ana's collapse is abnormal. But in other matchs it has lost the forces in the third set.
Old Mar 28th, 2013, 08:00 PM   #1234
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

Too bad Ana lost but it was against the top seed after all, and it was still a good week, as she picked up 18 points. That makes up for almost 40% of the points she didn't defend last month from the 4 $10Ks she won in Turkey last year.

Good luck to her in her next tournament.
networthy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28th, 2013, 09:12 PM   #1235
country flag last lap

Ana, next tournaments:
8-14 April: 25000 Edgbaston (GBR-13 main draw)
15-21 April: 25000 Namangam (UZB-2 quali)
22-28 April: 50000 Istanbul (TUR)

Tour de force!
Old Mar 29th, 2013, 09:53 PM   #1236
deliverance.

deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future

Great Britain -> Uzbekistan -> Turkey?
Old Mar 29th, 2013, 11:18 PM   #1237
country flag juan pablo

juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all

I hope she will skip Uzbekistan, to expensive and to fare away.

Last edited by juan pablo : Mar 29th, 2013 at 11:23 PM.
juan pablo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30th, 2013, 01:30 AM   #1238
country flag last lap

Ana looks for points to be top 200. He was wrong with the tour along Australia and Malaysia. The top must have achieved 200 in European tournaments January and February. Now it plays against the stream. I wish the achieve a good quantity of points in these three tournaments consecutive: it needs to be where it knows that is quality deserves. Near the top 100. In April already it should play the season WTA of clay. But the tour along Oceania and Asia was a mistake.
Old Mar 30th, 2013, 06:27 AM   #1239
country flag pestacide

pestacide has disabled reputation

No mistakes have been made.. Uzb wont happen..
last_lap: ranking is not the goal.. Next year it will be..
ana hurt her back against foretz.. Priority is health..
pestacide is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30th, 2013, 09:17 AM   #1240
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by pestacide View Post
ana hurt her back against foretz.. Priority is health..
nooooo

Worst thing that could happen, Ana is so unlucky this season

We wish her best for fast recovery, and please, keep us informed like you always do
vladekCRO is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30th, 2013, 04:11 PM   #1241
country flag last lap

I sit very much this news. I understand that his strange defeat before Foretz was due to the injury. Neither play in Edgbaston, GBR? Luck and spirits for Ana. Next year top 100.
Old Apr 2nd, 2013, 05:36 PM   #1242
country flag juan pablo

juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all

Nothing before istanbul.
Old Apr 4th, 2013, 08:22 PM   #1243
country flag last lap

Quote:
Originally Posted by juan pablo View Post
Nothing before istanbul.
Ana in 50.000 Istanbul (TUR), 18 quali (22-28 april)
Old Apr 10th, 2013, 11:23 PM   #1244
country flag last lap

Quote:
Originally Posted by last lap View Post
Ana in 50.000 Istanbul (TUR), 18 quali (22-28 april)
19 in main draw
Old Apr 11th, 2013, 04:23 PM   #1245
country flag juan pablo

Gifu is realistic option or not?