Ana Konjuh - Page 125 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Mar 28th, 2013, 01:08 AM   #1861
country flag Bleeth

Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all
Re: Ana Konjuh

I'm so freakin' jealous right now .Siniakova beating Minella, Glatch, Cadantu and taking a set of in-form Muguruza and Ana can't do anything because she's injured.
Bleeth is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 28th, 2013, 04:47 AM   #1862
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

old stuff (not that old...not sure whether there's anything interesting mentioned here, couldn't understand a word )

TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 28th, 2013, 07:33 AM   #1863
country flag LittlestThing

LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light

Nothing interesting. All three kids in yellow t-shirts are young atheletes and they came to this primary school gathering to support younger kids who were in a sporting competition.
They ask them what they think about the atmosphere there and their own success in sports, but nothing specific. Btw the other girl's (Antea's?) expression in the begining when Ana is talking is priceless haha.
Thanks for posting
LittlestThing is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 28th, 2013, 10:15 PM   #1864
country flag Barktra
Allez

Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute

Hopefully sinikaova having this sucess is a good sign for Ana
Barktra is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 29th, 2013, 10:36 PM   #1865

LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light

I know, right! It seems like the Osprey tournament needs Ana to stop Katerina from winning it all
Old Mar 31st, 2013, 08:11 AM   #1866
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleeth View Post
I'm so freakin' jealous right now .Siniakova beating Minella, Glatch, Cadantu and taking a set of in-form Muguruza and Ana can't do anything because she's injured.
that's part of the reason why I love the word PATIENT so much, learn to be A patient, and learn to be patient
Old Mar 31st, 2013, 12:32 PM   #1867
ajmo!

ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute

well, it happens. it's not important if she'll be #500 or #200 at the end of this year, it's important how will she be at her best in years to come.
some need more time some less. look at vekic. she was just a solid junior, and she exploded quickly in seniors.
ajmo! is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 31st, 2013, 09:41 PM   #1868
country flag Losing Streak
Сексуальная

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

Losing Streak is online now View My Blog!  
Old Mar 31st, 2013, 09:54 PM   #1869

Cute photos! Her sister looks healthy now, fortunately

And I believe the one who is getting married is also having a baby Good times ahead for Ana's family. Now let's just hope she gets that shoulder fixed and see what the future holds for her
Old Mar 31st, 2013, 09:55 PM   #1870
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

They both look gorgeous in those pics
networthy is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 2nd, 2013, 12:03 AM   #1871

I soooo wish we could watch her match against Townsend!
Old Apr 3rd, 2013, 07:01 PM   #1872

This is the last one: http://www.itftennis.com/juniors/new...-training.aspx
Old Apr 3rd, 2013, 08:16 PM   #1873
country flag Hele.

Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute

Are there any news on injury?
Old Apr 4th, 2013, 01:24 PM   #1874
country flag TimeyWimey

curious whether Donna called Ana yesterday before her match with Radwanska
Old Apr 4th, 2013, 01:45 PM   #1875
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute

Any tournament news?