2013 Cheering/Farewell/Hasta La Vista Thread - Page 9 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 24th, 2013, 11:39 AM   #121
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2013 Cheering/Farewell/Hasta La Vista Thread

it was posted on Alex D. page, since she's going through a similar comeback:

Here for SR:

Definition: A player’s Special Ranking will be the ranking she earned immediately after the points of the last Tournament she played has been added to the WTA Tour Rankings.
Number of Tournaments: A player will be granted eight(8)Tournaments in which to use her Special Ranking.

And here for WC:

Wild Card Maximum: Except as otherwise set forth herein, the maximum number of Wild Cards a player may receive into Premier and International Tournaments and Grand Slams during a Tour Year is six (6), with a maximum of three (3) allowed in the Main Draw. Notwithstanding the foregoing, a player shall not be precluded from accepting Wild Cards into Grand Slams after she has reached the maximum. Wild Cards accepted into ITF Women’s Circuit events and WTA$125Ks count separately. The maximum number of Wild Cards a player may receive into WTA $125Ks during the calendar year is three(3). These Wild Cards are in addition to the maximum number of Wild Cards allowed in Premier/International Tournaments.

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 27th, 2013, 09:37 PM   #122
country flag wiwa

wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all

Thank you Dom and Gaspa for the update.

Would be great if there was no limitation for number of GS on SR, means she would be seeded on any, I suppose.

And her matches would be broadcasted hopefully
Old Mar 27th, 2013, 09:38 PM   #123

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

I don't she SE counts for the seeding...if I am not wrong it's only for the EL.

Anw Kuznetta is in the SF

Old Mar 27th, 2013, 09:42 PM   #124
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitten Kitten View Post
I don't she SE counts for the seeding...if I am not wrong it's only for the EL.

Anw Kuznetta is in the SF
That's what I thought as well.
So she needs to get in the MD at RG, so she can use her SR at Wimbledon and play her favourite tournament the week before Wimbledon (instead of having to go and qualify in London).
I got it all worked out.

I'm liking this team already.
Old Mar 27th, 2013, 09:43 PM   #125

Linda hopefully she gets a few wins in both though

Old Mar 27th, 2013, 09:55 PM   #126
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitten Kitten View Post
Linda hopefully she gets a few wins in both though
Well, with Sara not being allowed to play Rosmalen, Flavia really better show up
Wins in RG won't help her getting into Wimbledon MD though.

RG list is out the week of Fed Cup. I think Flavia has nothing coming off before then (maybe Barcelona, I'm a bit confused) and she's at 105 now, so she could well make that.
And she actually might get lucky for Wimbledon as well - looks like Rome comes off the week after Wimbledon lists are out. Pfew.
Old Mar 27th, 2013, 10:08 PM   #127
country flag wiwa

wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all

Semifinal

I`m enjoying the new scoreboard on the WTA site already.

Linda, sounds like you have everything under contol. Can you even make that she is broadcasted?

Last edited by wiwa : Mar 27th, 2013 at 10:14 PM.
wiwa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2013, 02:21 PM   #128
country flag Dado90

Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of

Has anyone news about next tournments Flavia will play??

SAFINA - NA LI
Dado90 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2013, 05:25 PM   #129

of course not

Old Mar 31st, 2013, 08:23 PM   #130
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

She's in Madrid with her SR, so she'll probably do the same in Rome.

Who knows what else.
Old Mar 31st, 2013, 08:29 PM   #131

^ God only knows

well, probably she'll take some more time to practice, which isn't bad considered how much practice she did

Old Apr 2nd, 2013, 01:00 PM   #132
country flag peanuts

peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute

Yay for Kuznetta getting to SF! Now Flavia win more matches in singles!
peanuts is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 15th, 2013, 10:45 AM   #133
country flag crazillo

crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute

She's not in Stuttgart due to Fed Cup.
"There is a saying that there is no friendship in tennis, but I've proven the opposite. After all of them are here, it means that there is friendship and I want to thank them for being here tonight. I hope the fans are happy too."

My blog about my semester spent in China (bilingual in both German and English):
http://crazillo.jimdo.com! Please feel free to make comments!!
crazillo is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 15th, 2013, 10:57 AM   #134

aren't the two in different weeks?

and she should better play Marrakesh IMO

anw interesting stat on HC GS since 2011:

it's the ratio per point

Old Apr 15th, 2013, 11:52 AM   #135
country flag MAGIKARPETTA

MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future

Her schedule:
Fed Cup, Marrakesh, Estoril, Madrid, Roma, FO

PAW(best rank: #1): '13 Dubai, Strarbourg - '11 YEC, Eastbourne, Budapest
FITD(best rank: #2): '11 Eastbourne & Wimbledon

Twitter
MAGIKARPETTA is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote