Photos of Petra Kvitova - Page 182 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 25th, 2013, 10:11 AM   #2716
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Photos of Petra Kvitova

Thanks to Neal Trousdale

Last edited by paulmara : Mar 27th, 2013 at 05:55 PM.
paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 27th, 2013, 11:55 AM   #2717
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Aravanecaravan

Old Channel

Treachery is a virus
ShiftyFella is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 27th, 2013, 03:10 PM   #2718
country flag netphobia

netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold

Oh yes new Steam! I love that racquet so much. Every time I see Petra hitting with it, it makes me want to go buy/demo it. Damn you, Wilson.

Her legs look good.
petra

maria
domi • sveta • sam • katia • lena • alla • petko
netphobia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 27th, 2013, 03:58 PM   #2719
country flag *Jack*

*Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by netphobia View Post
Oh yes new Steam! I love that racquet so much. Every time I see Petra hitting with it, it makes me want to go buy/demo it. Damn you, Wilson.

Her legs look good.
I agree, she's looking so fit!
*Jack* is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28th, 2013, 04:03 PM   #2720
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks to sr_cranks

Old Channel

Treachery is a virus
Old Mar 31st, 2013, 11:47 AM   #2721
country flag andreandersen89

andreandersen89 is just really nice andreandersen89 is just really nice andreandersen89 is just really nice andreandersen89 is just really nice andreandersen89 is just really nice andreandersen89 is just really nice andreandersen89 is just really nice andreandersen89 is just really nice andreandersen89 is just really nice andreandersen89 is just really nice andreandersen89 is just really nice

Thanks for the great pictures of Petra Kvitova!
andreandersen89 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2013, 01:33 PM   #2722
country flag ArcticMoose

ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by andreandersen89 View Post
Thanks for the great pictures of Petra Kvitova!
Welcome andreaandersen to Petra's Subforum - Hope you enjoy your time here - you may gather that I have greeting duties in additon to DJ'ing duties for Disco Petra - Has our dear Ms Kvitova got a wide following among the German Tennis fans?
ArcticMoose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2013, 02:35 PM   #2723
country flag Cindy and Kate

Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute

Hmmm, she looks great and she seems to be in a very good shape; her legs look stronger than ever.

Good luck Petra for the clay season. Time to snatch some big blonde wigs.
Cindy and Kate is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1st, 2013, 09:02 AM   #2724
country flag Petronius

Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNCLESILAS View Post
Hmmm, she looks great and she seems to be in a very good shape; her legs look stronger than ever.

Good luck Petra for the clay season. Time to snatch some big blonde wigs.
So do you still insist on your opinion that she will fall out of TOP10 very soon ?
Petronius is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1st, 2013, 09:16 AM   #2725
country flag Cindy and Kate

Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petronius View Post
So do you still insist on your opinion that she will fall out of TOP10 very soon ?
You, you.... evil man .
Cindy and Kate is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1st, 2013, 11:54 AM   #2726
country flag Petronius

Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNCLESILAS View Post
You, you.... evil man .
Old Apr 1st, 2013, 10:25 PM   #2727
country flag *Jack*

*Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold

Check this out, guys: http://fuckyeahpetrakvitova.tumblr.com/
Lots of great stuff there. Good to shorten your waiting for next tournament.
Old Apr 2nd, 2013, 07:35 PM   #2728
country flag Petronius

Two billboard pics from my today's skiing trip in north CZ, sorry for the super-terrible quality, I'm still using a $10 cell phone, cause I tend to drop it on the ground several times a week and so don't want to buy an expensive gadget

These billboards actually promote Mr. Černošek's management agency.
Old Apr 3rd, 2013, 12:57 PM   #2729
country flag ShiftyFella

Thanks to sr_cranks

Thanks to Alex

Old Channel

Treachery is a virus
Old Apr 3rd, 2013, 01:31 PM   #2730
country flag *Jack*

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiftyFella View Post
Thanks to Alex

That's what I call quality! Nice pictures, though.