**** Maria's Official Social Media Thread **** - Page 49 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 26th, 2013, 04:02 PM   #721
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of
Re: **** Maria's Official Twitter Thread ****

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
Masha followed a fan on twitter after she announced they were one of the winners from her Evian competition
Lucky man, I plan to send her my kids toy of her. I will do it like viral campaign, by small portions, first some creating process photos, then some posters and the toy itself, wonder what will happen
Asanty is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 26th, 2013, 04:41 PM   #722
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelsondan View Post
I thought it was something along the lines of....Masha is so Americanized...why should she be the one honored to carry the flag at the Olympics.....when I posted this.....honestly wondering if this situation would be something about which they would have different opintions......what Russia is doing about suspicions of America.....it was a no no.....they moved my post to Siberia.....

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthrea...562&highlight=

you are so wrong , even Nadia Petrova and Nastia Myskina do not care about Maria's americanization anymore..

Kirilenko is more pressed by her lack of success , they were growing together but now Masha is just on the other level(fashion , business, tennis) , Makiri is vainglorious. Hence her boyfriend was changed quickly to more successful one.

WTA Championships 2004
London Olympics silver medallist

32 WTA titles , including 12 Tier I titles
21 weeks #1 player
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26th, 2013, 06:52 PM   #723
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Masha dishing out winners left, right and centre on twitter atm
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26th, 2013, 07:39 PM   #724
country flag dameshibatvutre

dameshibatvutre is just really nice dameshibatvutre is just really nice dameshibatvutre is just really nice dameshibatvutre is just really nice dameshibatvutre is just really nice dameshibatvutre is just really nice dameshibatvutre is just really nice dameshibatvutre is just really nice dameshibatvutre is just really nice dameshibatvutre is just really nice dameshibatvutre is just really nice

Grigor said his favorite Sugarpova flavor is Quirky
dameshibatvutre is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26th, 2013, 07:41 PM   #725
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSlam View Post
I was upset at first that I didn't win, but now I think about it, my tweet was about Maria winning a Miami final so I'm not too sure she would have been too happy with me. #fakefan
I saw your tweet definitely the best one
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26th, 2013, 07:53 PM   #726
country flag Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

Martha followed them bitches. The winners of the T-shirts, I mean.
Old Mar 26th, 2013, 09:33 PM   #727
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe one day we can wish for such an honour
Old Mar 27th, 2013, 11:35 AM   #728
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not being funny, but does Max read SS? This is exactly the stuff we were talking about

‏@MariaSharapova
@sharapovatennis Happy Birthday to one of my best fans in the world. Celebrate BIG!

hi Max

Last edited by Cosmic Voices : Mar 27th, 2013 at 12:04 PM.
Old Mar 27th, 2013, 12:02 PM   #729
country flag Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

That's Lylux right. He truly is a hardcore fan, I can't imagine how over the moon he must be.
Old Mar 27th, 2013, 12:06 PM   #730
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

I was so jelly when I read that but so happy for him too, I would faint if it happens to me
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 27th, 2013, 12:13 PM   #731
WowWow
mhmmm

WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Светльо View Post
That's Lylux right. He truly is a hardcore fan, I can't imagine how over the moon he must be.
I think so, too
Old Mar 27th, 2013, 12:24 PM   #732
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

The person who Maria wished happy birthday didn't tweet her it was his/her birthday really...At first someone tweeted her this
Sava Novakovic ‏@PowerSava99 17h
@MariaSharapova Maria,I'm your biggest fan and today is my birthday,if you would wish me a happy1 via Twitter,it would make this day perfect
Then the Lylux fan tweeted
LyluxPova ‏@sharapovatennis 17h
@PowerSava99 @MariaSharapova Wow It's My B-day too, hahaha So Happy Birthday have a really nice day

And she wished him happy birthday but not to the other one who was practically begging for a happy birthday wish
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 27th, 2013, 01:04 PM   #733
country flag lylux
Lyluxpova

lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of

Quote:
I'm not being funny, but does Max read SS? This is exactly the stuff we were talking about

‏@MariaSharapova
@sharapovatennis Happy Birthday to one of my best fans in the world. Celebrate BIG!

hi Max
yes I know that Max probably wrote the tweet, but I'm going to think was Maria and I'm so happy about it, and I'm a girl .
lylux is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 27th, 2013, 01:06 PM   #734
Forever Sharapova.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lylux View Post
yes I know that Max probably wrote the tweet, but I'm going to think was Maria and I'm so happy about it, and I'm a girl .
No I didn't mean Max wrote the tweet, but he must do his research and inform Masha.
I'm sure she wrote it
Old Mar 27th, 2013, 01:11 PM   #735
country flag lylux
Lyluxpova

lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of

Quote:
No I didn't mean Max wrote the tweet, but he must do his research and inform Masha.
I'm sure she wrote it
I know, but we all know that could be a possibility
lylux is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote