Ajmo Ana Savic! - Page 81 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 26th, 2013, 10:35 AM   #1201
country flag Hele.

Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ajmo Ana Savic!

Ana is back to 5-5!
Advertisement

Old Mar 26th, 2013, 10:54 AM   #1202
ajmo!

ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute

Ana wins 61 76(4). 2 set points saved. GL in R2
ajmo! is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26th, 2013, 02:29 PM   #1203
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute

tough second set good fight back though. good luck in the next round!
Old Mar 26th, 2013, 02:34 PM   #1204
country flag juan pablo

juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all

Without good serving everything is tough.
juan pablo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26th, 2013, 04:08 PM   #1205
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold

Ana was down 1-4 in second set, nice fight

Roland Garros is coming, will Ana make it into QD?
vladekCRO is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26th, 2013, 05:26 PM   #1206
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vladekCRO View Post
Roland Garros is coming, will Ana make it into QD?
Yes she will and she can book flights for both Paris and London. Entries into quali draws of slams are made using rankings from 6 weeks before the start of the qualies in question. Since the main draw in Paris starts on May 26th this year this means that qualies start during the week of 20th and that the rankings used for entries will be taken from the list of April 8th. Similarly, Wimbledon MD starts on June 24th i.e. qualies during the week of 17th i.e. entries will be made with the rankings of May 4th.

Between now and April 8th she is not defending any points and between now and May 4th she is defending 15 points. Her current lead over #250 (usually the last place to make it into the quali draw of any slam other than Melbourne - usually) is 28 points, so looking at the numbers I'm pretty sure she is safe for both. Somebody correct me if I got it wrong, but I think I didn't
ma re is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26th, 2013, 05:50 PM   #1207
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthrea...=434920&page=3
http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=458493

Hmm, by this threads from 2011. and 2012. it looks that cut off was pretty high, around No.215.

Ana's current ranking is around No. 140.
Old Mar 26th, 2013, 06:00 PM   #1208
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vladekCRO View Post
http://www.tennisforum.com/showthrea...=434920&page=3
http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=458493

Hmm, by this threads from 2011. and 2012. it looks that cut off was pretty high, around No.215.

Ana's current ranking is around No. 140.
Ana's current ranking is 233.

And as for last year I really haven't checked before answering you, so it might've been quite high, it does happen sometimes. There was probably a lot of injuries and similar reasons for withdrawals. But I think she can make it even if it's that high this year again, she is 28 points away from #215 (interestingly, just like from #250) and there's still two weeks to go for Paris entries.
Old Mar 26th, 2013, 06:18 PM   #1209
ajmo!

ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute

It's never around 250 in Paris, London and NY. She'll need to get around 210 to have good chance.
Old Mar 26th, 2013, 06:22 PM   #1210
country flag vladekCRO

I meant 240. Actually, her ranking is 243. in "live rankings"

If it is around 215. she must get into a final here to get in
Old Mar 26th, 2013, 06:23 PM   #1211
ajmo!

Plus, if I'm not wrong GS q-list is made 3 weeks before the start of the tournament.
Old Mar 26th, 2013, 06:31 PM   #1212
country flag ma re

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajmo! View Post
Plus, if I'm not wrong GS q-list is made 3 weeks before the start of the tournament.
Wasn't it 3 weeks for MD and 6 for QD?
Old Mar 26th, 2013, 06:31 PM   #1213
ajmo!

I believe 6 for MD and 3 for Q.
Old Mar 26th, 2013, 06:32 PM   #1214
country flag juan pablo

juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all

Next tournament for ana is $25,000 Edgbaston, week 08 April - 14 April 2013.
juan pablo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26th, 2013, 06:49 PM   #1215
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ma re View Post
Wasn't it 3 weeks for MD and 6 for QD?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajmo! View Post
I believe 6 for MD and 3 for Q.
Yes, it's 6 for MD and 3 for Q.

And my memory tells me that Q cut-off for GS events is usually quite a bit lower than 250--more like 215-225.
networthy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote