Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4 - Page 197 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Mar 26th, 2013, 03:53 PM   #2941
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim's_fan_4ever View Post
I loved the OC too and I that was my reason to start watching Hart of Dixie too!
George was a bit boring in the 1st season but now he's shown his crazy side and I adore him But I guess Zoe will now have a romance with that hot cousin of Lemon.
The whole show is soooo unconvential
Yeah, I used to love OC, first time a TV show ever made me cry was when Marissa died. I'm still not over that to be honest Hart of Dixie is pretty predictable and then at times kinda wtf. Like sometimes I wonder if there is any real major plot other than Zoe's romances.

I just find something so funny about it I'm totally with you that she'll hook up with Lemon's cousin/that doctor. It's happening.

Old Mar 26th, 2013, 04:52 PM   #2942
country flag Stonerpova
`

Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mreiter View Post
That should be your #1 priority
Seriously. After Friends, Buffy is my favorite show of all time.

http://imageshack.us/a/img534/5492/maria1y.pnghttp://img689.imageshack.us/img689/4647/xk7s.png
Sharapova Ivanovic Jankovic Pavs Wozniacki Wickmayer Goerges Cetkovska Vaidisova
Tweet. Tumble. Blog.

Stonerpova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 26th, 2013, 05:20 PM   #2943
country flag Kim's_fan_4ever
The only girl in the world.

Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSlam View Post
Yeah, I used to love OC, first time a TV show ever made me cry was when Marissa died. I'm still not over that to be honest Hart of Dixie is pretty predictable and then at times kinda wtf. Like sometimes I wonder if there is any real major plot other than Zoe's romances.

I just find something so funny about it I'm totally with you that she'll hook up with Lemon's cousin/that doctor. It's happening.
I was glad Marissa was gone, she was a drug addict as fas as I remember and she was a wreck. She had to go. I don't even remember how the show ended

It's happening. Duh. Can't wait. I might exchange Wade for him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin. View Post
Seriously. After Friends, Buffy is my favorite show of all time.
I loved Friends too. The only thing ruining the show was Monica. Awful acting and screaming

Btw the best show ever was Veronica Mars. I was so sad they finished shooting it, because the season finale which turned out to be the last episode ever, was amazing

Kim's_fan_4ever is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 26th, 2013, 05:26 PM   #2944
country flag Craig.
MA5HA

Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I was glad Marissa was gone, she was a drug addict as fas as I remember and she was a wreck. She had to go. I don't even remember how the show ended

I loved Friends too. The only thing ruining the show was Monica. Awful acting and screaming

Btw the best show ever was Veronica Mars. I was so sad they finished shooting it, because the season finale which turned out to be the last episode ever, was amazing
This. I never understood why everyone loved her so much. I found her completely unfunny and annoying.

But yeah... Friends = best show.

Les reines de Paris.
Craig. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 26th, 2013, 05:33 PM   #2945
country flag pedropt

pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute

Speaking of TV shows... Have you been watching Big Brother Canada, Craig?
Old Mar 26th, 2013, 05:35 PM   #2946
country flag Craig.
MA5HA

Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pedropt View Post
Speaking of TV shows... Have you been watching Big Brother Canada, Craig?
No, not into it My sister's obsessed with it though. She made me enter this contest where the winner gets to go see the live finale or something.

Les reines de Paris.
Old Mar 26th, 2013, 05:43 PM   #2947
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

They are asking Dimitrov questions on on twitter

Victoria ‏@unseededlooming 4h
lol. RT @Shezocas: @sonyopentennis for dimitrov, favorite sugarpova flavor? #sonyinterview

Sony Open Tennis ‏@SonyOpenTennis 1m
.@unseededlooming @Shezocas quirky!

PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 26th, 2013, 05:44 PM   #2948
country flag pedropt

pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig. View Post
No, not into it My sister's obsessed with it though. She made me enter this contest where the winner gets to go see the live finale or something.
Old Mar 26th, 2013, 05:49 PM   #2949
country flag Stonerpova
`

Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
This. I never understood why everyone loved her so much. I found her completely unfunny and annoying.

But yeah... Friends = best show.
Monica and Chandler both started sucking post-"The One Where Everybody Finds Out." Joey got even worse as the series went on. Phoebe's my favorite, but I love Ross and Rachel, too.

http://imageshack.us/a/img534/5492/maria1y.pnghttp://img689.imageshack.us/img689/4647/xk7s.png
Sharapova Ivanovic Jankovic Pavs Wozniacki Wickmayer Goerges Cetkovska Vaidisova
Tweet. Tumble. Blog.

Stonerpova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 26th, 2013, 05:52 PM   #2950
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Ross and Monica are my favourite

Last edited by Cosmic Voices : Mar 26th, 2013 at 09:13 PM.
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 26th, 2013, 05:52 PM   #2951
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

To quote this girl from My Kitchen Rules (an australian cooking show) when she met Mischa "MISCHA YOU WERE THE OC I LOVE YOU".

I knew she'd gone all downward spiral but they just started to fix her character and her and Ryan were so totally getting back together then they fucking killed her in a car crash

You know they're making a Veronica Mars movie right?
Old Mar 26th, 2013, 05:53 PM   #2952
country flag Craig.
MA5HA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin. View Post
Monica and Chandler both started sucking post-"The One Where Everybody Finds Out." Joey got even worse as the series went on. Phoebe's my favorite, but I love Ross and Rachel, too.
I agree. They just got beyond cheesy and annoying. And Joey became dumber and dumber as he grew older. I love them all to varying degrees, but Ross, Rachel and Phoebe are definitely my faves.

Les reines de Paris.
Old Mar 26th, 2013, 05:57 PM   #2953
country flag Kim's_fan_4ever
The only girl in the world.

Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSlam View Post
To quote this girl from My Kitchen Rules (an australian cooking show) when she met Mischa "MISCHA YOU WERE THE OC I LOVE YOU".

I knew she'd gone all downward spiral but they just started to fix her character and her and Ryan were so totally getting back together then they fucking killed her in a car crash

You know they're making a Veronica Mars movie right?
They killed her off because they couldn't stand the actress, she was always late for the set etc. I don't remember exactly.

WHAT?! When? Who? Why?

Quote:
I agree. They just got beyond cheesy and annoying. And Joey became dumber and dumber as he grew older. I love them all to varying degrees, but Ross, Rachel and Phoebe are definitely my faves.
Yes

Kim's_fan_4ever is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 26th, 2013, 06:03 PM   #2954
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

What Maria followed one of the winners of that #WhenIWasABaby contest
I hope she doesn't unfollow him/her in a couple of days
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 26th, 2013, 06:07 PM   #2955
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

Quote:
They killed her off because they couldn't stand the actress, she was always late for the set etc. I don't remember exactly.

WHAT?! When? Who? Why?
Oh yeah I think I remember something about that.

http://edition.cnn.com/2013/03/21/sh...-mars-movie-ew they're doing a movie.