Justyna Jegiołka - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 10th, 2013, 09:04 PM   #31
country flag Jerem
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future
Re: Justyna Jegiołka

Justyna lost yesterday to Jugic-Salkic, 3-6 1-6. The match was close until 3-3 in the first, then things became easier for Mervana it seems.
Jerem is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 12th, 2013, 03:20 PM   #32
country flag Jerem
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future

Justyna and Veronika Kapshay have entered the doubles draw in Doha, replacing Lepchenko/Niculescu
Old Feb 27th, 2013, 09:36 AM   #33
country flag Sombrerero loco

Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute

seems she will come to play to spain, and i ll be going(in 2 weeks), i can take pics of her if u want
Sombrerero loco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 27th, 2013, 10:33 AM   #34
country flag Jerem
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

It would be great, thank you
Old Mar 15th, 2013, 12:34 PM   #35

Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute

some pics of her in madrid:
http://www.tennisalternative.com/mad...-1-rn2103.html
Old Mar 20th, 2013, 11:40 PM   #36

some more pics of her from last week
http://www.tennisalternative.com/mad...-4-rn2120.html
Old Mar 26th, 2013, 04:57 PM   #37
country flag Jerem
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Thank you for the links!
Old Sep 23rd, 2013, 07:58 PM   #38
country flag Jerem
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Justyna cracks doubles top 200 (at #199) for the first time this week. Well done
Old Oct 24th, 2013, 10:43 AM   #39
country flag Jerem
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

$50,000 Saguenay (Canada) - Indoor hard

> Singles:
R1: Justyna Jegiolka (POL) d. Mai Minokoshi (JPN) 57 62 30 Ret.
R2: (6)Alize Lim (FRA) d. Justyna Jegiolka (POL) 57 62 62

> Doubles:
R1: (4)Hsu/Jegiolka (USA/POL) d. Molnar/O'Neill (CAN/CAN) 64 67(3) 10-6
QF: Litvak/Whoriskey (USA/USA) d. (4)Hsu/Jegiolka (USA/POL) 75 26 10-4

Le forum francophone d'actualité tennistique,
mais pas que !
lespacetennis.forumactif.org

Last edited by Jerem : Oct 25th, 2013 at 09:53 AM.
Old Oct 24th, 2013, 01:32 PM   #40
country flag TeamUla

TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute

A good result for her to challenge top200 anyway. Indoors is her best surface with her good serve.

www.teamula.com. Are YOU team Ula ENOUGH?
TeamUla is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25th, 2013, 10:12 AM   #41
country flag Jerem
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

It's a good sign for her also because she has had a pretty bad season so far, I hope the end will be better

mais pas que !
Old Oct 31st, 2013, 04:48 PM   #42
country flag DanBrusca

DanBrusca is a glorious beacon of light DanBrusca is a glorious beacon of light DanBrusca is a glorious beacon of light DanBrusca is a glorious beacon of light DanBrusca is a glorious beacon of light DanBrusca is a glorious beacon of light DanBrusca is a glorious beacon of light DanBrusca is a glorious beacon of light DanBrusca is a glorious beacon of light DanBrusca is a glorious beacon of light DanBrusca is a glorious beacon of light

I discovered this morning that the @JustynaJegiolka Twitter is (was) in fact a fake.

A @j_jegiolka account appeared last night and started following me, presumbaly because I was following @JustynaJegiolka and basically stated that account was fake. Naturally my first instinct was to believe that the older account, having been around for 3 years and followed by other players, was genuine, but a Polish sports journalist (who I authenticated as legit) told me Justyna had told her that old account was a fake.

Anyway, I challenged @JustynaJegiolka to post a photo of herself and the account was deleted.

So, @j_jegiolka is the real Twitter account of Justyna Jegiolka.
DanBrusca is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 31st, 2013, 05:06 PM   #43
country flag DanBrusca

DanBrusca is a glorious beacon of light DanBrusca is a glorious beacon of light DanBrusca is a glorious beacon of light DanBrusca is a glorious beacon of light DanBrusca is a glorious beacon of light DanBrusca is a glorious beacon of light DanBrusca is a glorious beacon of light DanBrusca is a glorious beacon of light DanBrusca is a glorious beacon of light DanBrusca is a glorious beacon of light DanBrusca is a glorious beacon of light

No sooner do I post that than the old account turns-up again. Sigh.
Old Oct 31st, 2013, 05:22 PM   #44
country flag DanBrusca

Justyna Jegiolka @JustynaJegiolka:

Quote:
No i co ? Jestem fake i bardzo dumna z tego ja ........... IM FAKE AND PROUD OF IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 years and everyone was stupid !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And believed me , even the stars. 3 lata i nikt nie był na tyle mądry, same głupki tu były.

@j_jegiolka I co dumna z tego, że mi popsułaś zabawę na tweeterze, by się poczuć troszkę jak gwiazda ? Sama winna dzisiejszego wyniku.
Old Oct 31st, 2013, 06:23 PM   #45
country flag Jerem
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Weird, she (@JustynaJegiolka) had posted some private pictures and it's not like Jegiolka was everywhere on the web. If it wasn't her (and I have some doubts), it must have been someone really close to her.

mais pas que !