Yulia Beygelzimer cheering thread - Page 18 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 20th, 2013, 11:37 PM   #256
country flag Losing Streak

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Yulia Beygelzimer cheering thread

She lost 4 & 2 against Riske

Old Mar 22nd, 2013, 05:08 PM   #257
country flag David Barker

David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of

Grotty result....surprised.

In the SF of the doubles though with Julia Glushko later today, good luck!
David Barker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 24th, 2013, 02:19 PM   #258

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

She's playing 50K Osprey qualies this w-e, Q1 vs. (7)Jessica Pegula Davay!
Old Mar 24th, 2013, 05:09 PM   #259

David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of

Good luck Yuliya
Old Mar 24th, 2013, 10:51 PM   #260

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Chain View Post
She's playing 50K Osprey qualies this w-e, Q1 vs. (7)Jessica Pegula Davay!
Yuliya won 62 64
Old Mar 24th, 2013, 11:25 PM   #261

Keep going!
Old Mar 26th, 2013, 03:48 PM   #262

She lost to (WC)Jennifer Brady 4-6 5-7 in Q2
Old Mar 28th, 2013, 07:06 PM   #263

Brady won Q3 match 63 60...still, disappointing for YB
Old Apr 7th, 2013, 05:56 AM   #264

After YB reached the QF of WTA in Barcelona last April, always aware of those 86 points earned .....Barcelona was cancelled this year and YB lost to nmbr 2 seed Cadantu in WTA Katowice event late last night 75 62. Been a difficult few weeks, Yuliya played lots of WTA events, including Dubai and KL and Charleston - hideous draws, in fact in her past 6 tournaments since Fed Cup Yuliya drew a seed in four of them in R1.....kinder draws would have bolstered her a bit. Her ranking will fall from 170 mark to around 210, so hopefully things will turn around in the next few weeks. She deserves it!
Old Apr 8th, 2013, 11:53 AM   #265

Old Apr 25th, 2013, 04:53 PM   #266

Ok, update time. After falling to Cadantu in Katowice ( who went on to SF of the MD) YB lost her 86 points from her WTA QF in Barcelona last year.

She has another 34 points to defend this week as she was r/u in a 25 K in Italy last year.

She is doing V well this week in a 50 K in Istanbul.

She beat Sadivic (SUI ) 63 63 R1, and this afternoon she beat the nmbr 6 seed Panova (RUS) 67(2) 61 64 to reach the QF. She plays Dushevina (RUS) tomorrow. Good luck Yuliya!

Wiesbaden next tournament and no points to defend! Onwards and back upwards YB
Old Apr 27th, 2013, 05:05 PM   #267

Yuliya lost a close QF 63 64 to Vera Dushevina.

The 120 points to defend from Barcelona and the 25K in Italy behind YB now, 18 points earned this week. Good luck for ' free' points in Wiesbaden
Old May 21st, 2013, 05:57 PM   #268

Yuliya will be up again to around 205 next monday, enough to get into the qualies at Wimbledon.

She got to the final round of qualifying over the w/e at WTA Strasbourg, then lost to Pennetta 64 fs after 2.5 hours. Now at Roland Garros for French Open - not a great draw - Castano R1, but our girl has a chance. She is playing better again'

Good luck Yuliya
Old May 21st, 2013, 08:37 PM   #269
country flag Mathijs

Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute

Indeed a tough draw for Yuliya indeed... but who knows..

Was some good there in Strasbourg, hopefully it gave her a good boost for Roland Garros...

Good luck Yuliya and Go for it :bounce

Well done David for keeping this thread up to date... I am not that much online here but through this thread i keep track of Yuliya's results.. Need to post here more but i just don't have that much time on my hands...

Once a Lena fan, always a Lena fan!
Chief Officer of the new SS Dementieva
Admirer of the sky and all its stars and constellations at night
FC Groningen, olé olé olé, Groningen olé Groningen olé FC Groningen olé olé olé
Mathijs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2013, 02:27 PM   #270

Thank you for the post! Good to hear from you.

Yuliya beat Castano 62 64 in 1.30 minutes on court 3. Followed on live score, lots of close games but Yuliya was strong. After three breaks at the start of set 2, each girl held on to her serve. Thus Yuliya held 4 times consecutively from 21 with a break. At 54 Yuliya served out to love to win!

Goodness you need nerves of steel to follow the live scores, let alone play!!

Sanchez, Nmbr 4 seed , tomorrow. Definitely winnable - good luck Yuliya