Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4 - Page 196 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Mar 26th, 2013, 01:37 PM   #2926
country flag domon17th

domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

You bitches stop showing off your free time
SPARE A THOUGHT
domon17th is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 26th, 2013, 01:43 PM   #2927
country flag Kim's_fan_4ever
The only girl in the world.

Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute

I only watch Grey's Anatomy, Glee, Castle, HIMYM (although it's deadly boring), Big Bang, Revenge, Hart of Dixie, Game of Thrones and True Blood. Not that much compared to some of you
If you love someone, you tell them
Even if you're scared that it's not the right thing
Even if you're scared that it'll cause problems
Even if you're scared that it'll burn you life to the ground, you say it
And you say it loud
Kim's_fan_4ever is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 26th, 2013, 01:53 PM   #2928
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by domon17th View Post
You bitches stop showing off your free time
SPARE A THOUGHT
The only thing I watch other than the occasional movie or sports is Neighbours. I know it sucks, but I watch it anyway. That and the UK version of "I'm a celebrity, get me out of here!!!" But that's only for a few weeks at the end of the year. Other than that I mainly watch tennis on tennistv and a few operas per month on Met player.

Caroline Wozniacki

Maria Sharapova, Li Na, Agnieszka Radwanska, Sorana Cirstea

Chrissie-fan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 26th, 2013, 02:21 PM   #2929
country flag domon17th

domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim's_fan_4ever View Post
I only watch Grey's Anatomy, Glee, Castle, HIMYM (although it's deadly boring), Big Bang, Revenge, Hart of Dixie, Game of Thrones and True Blood. Not that much compared to some of you
It really went downhill after I think Season 4/5. Too bad I just stick to the serial whenever I start watching one, even though it's getting labourous to watch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
The only thing I watch other than the occasional movie or sports is Neighbours. I know it sucks, but I watch it anyway. That and the UK version of "I'm a celebrity, get me out of here!!!" But that's only for a few weeks at the end of the year. Other than that I mainly watch tennis on tennistv and a few operas per month on Met player.
I did watch more things back in school though. Just can't summone enough energy (and time) to start following new shows.
Old Mar 26th, 2013, 02:35 PM   #2930
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin. View Post
The only TV shows I watch are Modern Family, Homeland, and 2 Broke Girls

But I'm also (slowly) going through through all the seasons of Buffy (on season 7), Alias (season 3), and How I Met Your Mother (season 1) so I guess that makes 6.
Quote:
My people

Love all these shows.
Old Mar 26th, 2013, 02:38 PM   #2931

Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It really went downhill after I think Season 4/5. Too bad I just stick to the serial whenever I start watching one, even though it's getting labourous to watch.
Sadly, it used to be great. Now it rarely makes me laugh and the jokes seem so forced

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSlam View Post
My people

Love all these shows.
You watch Hart of Dixie? I love it for the crazy person that Zoey is And I stan for Wade's hotness.
And you say it loud
Old Mar 26th, 2013, 02:40 PM   #2932
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I did watch more things back in school though. Just can't summone enough energy (and time) to start following new shows.
Problem with those series is that once you start watching you're stuck with them. You have to watch the follow-up episodes as well. That's why I prefer movies. You have a start and two hours later a finish - done. With those shows and soaps you'll get a finnish one, two or ten years from now.

Caroline Wozniacki

Maria Sharapova, Li Na, Agnieszka Radwanska, Sorana Cirstea

Chrissie-fan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 26th, 2013, 02:44 PM   #2933
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You watch Hart of Dixie? I love it for the crazy person that Zoey is And I stan for Wade's hotness.
It's probably my favorite show I even made my friend start watching it and now she's addicted too It's on break now right?

I was so happy when Zoe and Wade broke up though I am here for George and Zoe. It needs to happen, it's MEANT to happen.

I like it for Lemon and her crazy shit and Zoe just because she's Zoe. That and I was a huge OC fan, so I was like of course I'll watch this
Old Mar 26th, 2013, 02:47 PM   #2934
country flag domon17th

Quote:
Sadly, it used to be great. Now it rarely makes me laugh and the jokes seem so forced
Yea Anna, gotta agree with you. I can see some of the jokes coming from miles away. Also sucks that I've always been a Ted/Robin shipper so the show is not making me a happy viewer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
Problem with those series is that once you start watching you're stuck with them. You have to watch the follow-up episodes as well. That's why I prefer movies. You have a start and two hours later a finish - done. With those shows and soaps you'll get a finnish one, two or ten years from now.
If they're picked up by the networks
Although that's part of the appeal to me I guess, the continuity (Which sadly some shows throw them out of the window after the first season AHEM*GLEE*AHEM)

My date used to say that movies are the best 2 hour window where you can let yourself go free into another world and don't give a shit about your real life. I find it absolutely true
Old Mar 26th, 2013, 02:48 PM   #2935

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSlam View Post
It's probably my favorite show I even made my friend start watching it and now she's addicted too It's on break now right?

I was so happy when Zoe and Wade broke up though I am here for George and Zoe. It needs to happen, it's MEANT to happen.

I like it for Lemon and her crazy shit and Zoe just because she's Zoe. That and I was a huge OC fan, so I was like of course I'll watch this
I loved the OC too and I that was my reason to start watching Hart of Dixie too!
George was a bit boring in the 1st season but now he's shown his crazy side and I adore him But I guess Zoe will now have a romance with that hot cousin of Lemon.
The whole show is soooo unconvential

Yea Anna, gotta agree with you. I can see some of the jokes coming from miles away. Also sucks that I've always been a Ted/Robin shipper so the show is not making me a happy viewer.

Quote:
I'm also a couple od episodes behind, I can't make myself watch them...Robin and Barney..just no
And you say it loud
Old Mar 26th, 2013, 02:56 PM   #2936
country flag domon17th

OK just want to share something here before I hit the books, hopefully there's no Christina fans around

Seriously Madtv is too good
Old Mar 26th, 2013, 03:02 PM   #2937
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

And my friends tell me I'm bad at watching TV shows. Compared to some of you, I'm a rookie. I watch Castle (my fave atm ), Grey's Anatomy (used to be my favorite, but now I just can't wait for it to finish), The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars (PLL and TVD became so boring and stupid, and I can't even believe I'm watching that shit, but when I commit to a TV show, I just can't stop following it until it finishes or is canceled ), Revenge, Once Upon a Time, White Collar, HIMYM (although I'm behind almost the entire S8, they became soooo boring I too was a Robin/Ted shipper and hoped before S7/8 that they would still somehow make Robin the mother ), and I have Buffy S7 sitting on my computer and waiting to be watched since like forever

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 26th, 2013, 03:06 PM   #2938
country flag FlopPoova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisvampire View Post
And my friends tell me I'm bad at watching TV shows. Compared to some of you, I'm a rookie. I watch Castle (my fave atm ), Grey's Anatomy (used to be my favorite, but now I just can't wait for it to finish), The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars (PLL and TVD became so boring and stupid, and I can't even believe I'm watching that shit, but when I commit to a TV show, I just can't stop following it until it finishes or is canceled ), Revenge, Once Upon a Time, White Collar, HIMYM (although I'm behind almost the entire S8, they became soooo boring I too was a Robin/Ted shipper and hoped before S7/8 that they would still somehow make Robin the mother ), and I have Buffy S7 sitting on my computer and waiting to be watched since like forever
That should be your #1 priority

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post
I wonder why your avatar is a photo of her at some fashion event then, instead of one in a tennis dress.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathanael View Post
Most of us here make more than 1 Million a year...that is why most of us like tennis. It is a sport for the rich.
FlopPoova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 26th, 2013, 03:07 PM   #2939
country flag FlopPoova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin. View Post
The only TV shows I watch are Modern Family, Homeland, and 2 Broke Girls

But I'm also (slowly) going through through all the seasons of Buffy (on season 7), Alias (season 3), and How I Met Your Mother (season 1) so I guess that makes 6.
2 of my favorite childhood shows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post
I wonder why your avatar is a photo of her at some fashion event then, instead of one in a tennis dress.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathanael View Post
Most of us here make more than 1 Million a year...that is why most of us like tennis. It is a sport for the rich.
FlopPoova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 26th, 2013, 03:27 PM   #2940
country flag Icky80

Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold

I think I might be too much of a music/movie/TV snob to gibe with fellow Sharapova fans. Though was sometimes an excellent show, I'm not certain that 7th season is worth sitting though unless you're desperate to see how it ends.
Icky80 is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread