Miami Chat Thread - Page 23 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 26th, 2013, 02:07 PM   #331
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Miami Chat Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by OlympianPova View Post
I hope Li Na beats Serena today. If Maria is going to lose I'd rather see her losing to Li than Serena who was getting on my nerves yesterday. I really don't know what to make of her. Not sure if she was pretending to be flat and sluggish with that pathetic attitude to play mind games with Domi. I find it hard to believe someone can be feeling so low then click a switch to playing GOAT. Believable if she was trying hard and losing. One can wake up and change strategy but not walk around like a zombie and then wham! smack! wallop!
I just want Li Na to win because I really like Li Na. And it would help Maria in her quest to get back to #1. And it improves her chances of a IW/Miami double. And if she doesn't, either Li or Aga would be the likely winner here, both of which I like. So lots of reasons to root for Na later today as far as I'm concerned.

Thank you LI NA
Chrissie-fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 26th, 2013, 02:12 PM   #332
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

Yeah although obviously it would massively improve Maria's chances I'm not only rooting for Na today just because of that. I really like her and she seems like such a nice person and I feel like with all the work she's put this off season with Carlos she deserves some good results. It was so unfortunate to get injured during that AO final especially after her SF performance
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26th, 2013, 02:31 PM   #333
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trih View Post
Yes she's only called a pusher by the standards of GM
I really couldn't care any less about such labels. I know that people use that word as an insult, but I don't take it as such. When someone is called a pusher I only think to myself, "she might be interesting to watch. She's probably someone who doesn't make an obscene number of UE and can actually hit the ball over the net and between the lines for more than two times in a row." The "just waiting for an error from her opponent" thing doesn't bother me either. The solution is after all very simple: don't make so many errors.

Don't missunderstand me, I like powerhitters as well. If I didn't I would besides Woz (and to a lesser degree Radwanska) after all not be a Sharapova and Li Na fan. But some get it wrong that just because THEY don't find Woz, Aga or Errani entertaining that everybody shares that opinion. It's like, "I find X not entertaining, so nobody can possibly find X entertaining." Tastes differ. Some find for example Kvitova very attractive to watch, and when she is on I guess she is. But I've seen many a match from her where I was on the verge of saying, "I'm going out for a walk, just call me when she manages to keep a ball in court."

Thank you LI NA
Chrissie-fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26th, 2013, 03:51 PM   #334
country flag Advantage Me

Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueTrees View Post
I wonder if Maria gave her a free packet or if she had to pay
Look at the way she's holding the packet and with her thumb up. It is promotional tactics probably by Max.
Advantage Me is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26th, 2013, 05:12 PM   #335
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OlympianPova View Post
Look at the way she's holding the packet and with her thumb up. It is promotional tactics probably by Max.

he still sold it for 8 bucks and then asked her to make a photo

WTA Championships 2004
London Olympics silver medallist

33 WTA titles , including 13 Tier I titles
21 weeks #1 player
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26th, 2013, 05:45 PM   #336
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

Na was just broken
Old Mar 26th, 2013, 05:46 PM   #337
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

11 points in a row
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26th, 2013, 05:46 PM   #338
country flag PimpMePova

There is no hope
Old Mar 26th, 2013, 05:49 PM   #339
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

tbh I thought Carlos would've been able to help Na with a gameplan vs Rena, taking into account Justine (ofc different players)
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26th, 2013, 05:51 PM   #340
country flag Silas
Unattractive inside

Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute

li looks so cute w her braided her
Silas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26th, 2013, 05:55 PM   #341
country flag PimpMePova

Did Na call Carlos on court? I hope she did
Old Mar 26th, 2013, 05:56 PM   #342
country flag Joelina

Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future

i have just came home and started to watch Serena - Li match but the first set is over, what happened? was Serena playing really good tennis or Li had slow start?

Kvitova Vaidisova Ivanovic Cepelova Hantuchova Jankovic
Joelina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26th, 2013, 05:56 PM   #343
country flag PimpMePova

Also Serena called the physio...what?
Old Mar 26th, 2013, 06:22 PM   #344
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Serena is hurt, may have a hip flexor problem.
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26th, 2013, 06:26 PM   #345
country flag PimpMePova

^ Is that serious?