Fed Cup - Page 15 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 26th, 2013, 09:30 AM   #211
country flag ALIEN

ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold
Re: Fed Cup

We don't have that kind of money
ALIEN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 26th, 2013, 11:18 AM   #212
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Yep.

Our best junior players have to travel around the world by caravan, because they don't get any financial help at all.
Old Jan 7th, 2014, 04:13 AM   #213
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

Halep, Cirstea, Niculescu, Begu

I hope this is the year they finally break out of EA G1

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2014, 12:06 PM   #214
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of

^ Me too

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Bogdan, Gallovits-Hall, Cadantu *

TT-s: #107 - W: Vero Beach '14, Astana '14; TT-d: #116 - W: Astana '14, Landisville '14 w/ Palin6o; RUP: Beinasco '14, Prague '14 w/ Crux S, Contrexeville w/ Frenchtouch;
Suicide: #46 - RUP: Acapulco '14; FITD: #20 - W: Rome '14; PAW: #69
Nightcrawl3r is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2014, 12:50 PM   #215
country flag Zumzzet

Zumzzet is a glorious beacon of light Zumzzet is a glorious beacon of light Zumzzet is a glorious beacon of light Zumzzet is a glorious beacon of light Zumzzet is a glorious beacon of light Zumzzet is a glorious beacon of light Zumzzet is a glorious beacon of light Zumzzet is a glorious beacon of light Zumzzet is a glorious beacon of light Zumzzet is a glorious beacon of light Zumzzet is a glorious beacon of light

I hope that Simona and Sorana wont kick the selection and they will play for passing in next round
Zumzzet is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2014, 01:55 PM   #216
country flag s0higher

s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of

Quatar Open stars on the next day after the Fed Cup, and I think they will prefer to play in Doha than to stay until the last day in Budapest
s0higher is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2014, 08:40 PM   #217
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute

Gutted for Duchess Cadantu, she deserves her spot over Begu.
Djezonfly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2014, 09:14 PM   #218

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of

^ In singles, of course but Begu was called for Doubles as she is still the 2nd best ranked Romanian there and played very well with Niculescu in the past.

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Bogdan, Gallovits-Hall, Cadantu *

TT-s: #107 - W: Vero Beach '14, Astana '14; TT-d: #116 - W: Astana '14, Landisville '14 w/ Palin6o; RUP: Beinasco '14, Prague '14 w/ Crux S, Contrexeville w/ Frenchtouch;
Old Jan 8th, 2014, 07:28 PM   #219

Great . When Romanian girls decide to come in full formation , others bring their best too http://www.fedcup.com/en/draws-resul...rica/2014.aspx

I hope we avoid Belarus at all costs and preferably Belgium too.

Old Jan 8th, 2014, 08:18 PM   #220
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djezonfly View Post
Gutted for Duchess Cadantu, she deserves her spot over Begu.
Well, they surely have noticed Irina-Camelia's latest success, in drawings that is.

They know what they are doing.
Old Jan 8th, 2014, 11:01 PM   #221
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute

I hope Romania is relegated and Duchess wins Doha the week after
Djezonfly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2014, 11:33 AM   #222
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightcrawl3r View Post
Great . When Romanian girls decide to come in full formation , others bring their best too
Usually there are withdrawals after AO.

Romania is in the group with Great Britain, Hungary and Latvia. The winner of that group will play the winner of a pool that will be contested by Ukraine, Austria, Slovenia and Israel.
Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2014, 11:44 AM   #223
country flag DanLovesWTA

DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meelis View Post

Romania is in the group with Great Britain, Hungary and Latvia. The winner of that group will play the winner of a pool that will be contested by Ukraine, Austria, Slovenia and Israel.
Thanks for the information
Sorana Cirstea,Jelena Jankovic,Samantha Stosur,Victoria Azarenka,Eugenie Bouchard,Sabine Lisicki,Maria Sharapova,Ana Ivanovic,Caroline Wozniacki,Na Li,Monica Niculescu,Petra Kvitova,Flavia Pennetta,Belinda Bencic,Irina-Camelia Begu,Lucie Safarova,Madison Keys,Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova, Donna Vekic,Angelique Kerber,Elina Svitolina,Agnieszka Radwanska,Dominika Cibulkova,Venus Williams,Andrea Petkovic.
Elena Baltacha 1983-2014
Deserve my appreciation: Steffi Graf, Elena Dementieva, Justine Henin, Kim Clijsters.
DanLovesWTA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2014, 11:46 AM   #224

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meelis View Post

Are you 100% sure ? Cause the rule says :

"- The winners of Pool A and Pool B will be drawn to play-off against the winners of Pool C and Pool D to determine which two nations will advance to the World Group II play-offs in April."

From how I read it , there is a 50% chance that we get the winner of Pool D (where Belarus is) . Or the other option is that 100% we will play the winner of Pool D

This rule seems to have changed almost every year so there's no pattern.

Old Jan 13th, 2014, 12:21 PM   #225
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightcrawl3r View Post
Are you 100% sure ? Cause the rule says :

"- The winners of Pool A and Pool B will be drawn to play-off against the winners of Pool C and Pool D to determine which two nations will advance to the World Group II play-offs in April."
That draw already happened today. It's A vs. D and B vs. C.

Elsewhere in Europe/Africa Zone Group I, Great Britain were given a testing draw with hosts Hungary, Romania (arguably the dark horse of this year's event with two players in the Top 25) and Latvia.

The winner of that group will play the winner of a pool that will be contested by Ukraine, Austria, Slovenia and Israel.

http://www.fedcup.com/en/news/163827.aspx
Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote