**** Maria's Official Social Media Thread **** - Page 48 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 25th, 2013, 07:54 PM   #706
country flag Icky80

Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold
Re: **** Maria's Official Twitter Thread ****

I so wish she had actually cut her hair. At least when it gets sweaty it won't look like a mop top.
Icky80 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 25th, 2013, 09:01 PM   #707
WowWow
mhmmm

WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icky80 View Post
I so wish she had actually cut her hair. At least when it gets sweaty it won't look like a mop top.
Me too. Suits her so well.
Old Mar 25th, 2013, 09:57 PM   #708
country flag Julian.
Keep calm and be gay.

Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julian. View Post
What happened to their relationship now? Cold handshake.

This is what a handshake between friends is supposed to look like

• Maria Sharapova • Dominika Cibulkova • Ksenia Pervak • Eugenie Bouchard •
• Andy Roddick • Mikhail Youzhny • Grigor Dimitrov • Novak Djokovic • Benoit Paire •
tumblr. • graphics thread •
Julian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 25th, 2013, 10:52 PM   #709
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Nobody knows what happened between them but we all know that they are cold to each other for quite some time now.
Old Mar 25th, 2013, 11:19 PM   #710
WowWow
mhmmm

WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute

Who cares...Makiri is boring.
Old Mar 25th, 2013, 11:22 PM   #711
country flag nelsondan

nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM_1257 View Post
Nobody knows what happened between them but we all know that they are cold to each other for quite some time now.
I thought it was something along the lines of....Masha is so Americanized...why should she be the one honored to carry the flag at the Olympics.....when I posted this.....honestly wondering if this situation would be something about which they would have different opintions......what Russia is doing about suspicions of America.....it was a no no.....they moved my post to Siberia.....

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthrea...562&highlight=
Old Mar 25th, 2013, 11:57 PM   #712
WowWow
mhmmm

@RomiCvitkovic: Isabella Summers and Robert Ackroyd of Florence and the Machine spent the day at the Sony Open! (via @SonyOpenTennis) http://t.co/ZbFSMtH7kJ

Watching Maria.
Old Mar 25th, 2013, 11:59 PM   #713
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

The Machine in support of Masha
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26th, 2013, 12:00 AM   #714
country flag Craig.
MA5HA

Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute

She probably doesn't even know about it and she's like their biggest stan

Les reines de Paris.
Craig. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26th, 2013, 12:00 AM   #715
country flag Icky80

Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold

There really is a ... and The Machine? Who knew?
Icky80 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26th, 2013, 12:06 AM   #716
WowWow
mhmmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig. View Post
She probably doesn't even know about it and she's like their biggest stan
I highly doubt that
Old Mar 26th, 2013, 02:46 AM   #717
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

OMG somebody should tweet that to her she'll be psyched
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26th, 2013, 11:21 AM   #718
country flag Pimp_Me_Pova

Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icky80 View Post

to chop ponnytail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post

The Machine in support of Masha
wait, Florence was watching match yesterday, or she tweet about maria's match
Pimp_Me_Pova is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26th, 2013, 03:53 PM   #719
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Masha followed a fan on twitter after she announced they were one of the winners from her Evian competition
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26th, 2013, 03:56 PM   #720
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute

I was upset at first that I didn't win, but now I think about it, my tweet was about Maria winning a Miami final so I'm not too sure she would have been too happy with me. #fakefan