Ranking Watch-Mission Top 10! - Page 9 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 18th, 2013, 01:40 PM   #121
country flag Barty_Tennisfan

Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice
Re: Ranking Watch-Mission Top 50!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wimanna View Post
68 points and she's in It's only a matter of time...

Serious now, what about top-20?
Indeed, shouldn't we change the name of the topic to: Ranking Watch-Mission top 20?
Barty_Tennisfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 20th, 2013, 04:57 AM   #122
country flag Playballk

Playballk is a glorious beacon of light Playballk is a glorious beacon of light Playballk is a glorious beacon of light Playballk is a glorious beacon of light Playballk is a glorious beacon of light Playballk is a glorious beacon of light Playballk is a glorious beacon of light Playballk is a glorious beacon of light Playballk is a glorious beacon of light Playballk is a glorious beacon of light Playballk is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tully View Post
Big chance to be seeded at Roland Garros and Wimbledon now
I definitely agree. By my figures she has earned about as many points this year as she did up to the U.S. Open last year. She is definitely playing the type of tennis that she showed in when she won Wimbledon and U.S. Open in Juniors in 2003. I definitely think she has a chance to be the next Belgian grand slam champion.
Playballk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 04:53 AM   #123
country flag Brαm

Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playballk View Post
I definitely agree. By my figures she has earned about as many points this year as she did up to the U.S. Open last year. She is definitely playing the type of tennis that she showed in when she won Wimbledon and U.S. Open in Juniors in 2003. I definitely think she has a chance to be the next Belgian grand slam champion.
Next slam champion? Nah. If she's lucky she might reach the QF at a slam but nothing more than that IMO.
Brαm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 20th, 2013, 08:18 PM   #124
country flag Tully

Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold

Looking at the rankings projection thread...Kirsten is 6 points off becoming number 1 ranked Belgian!

Anso & Ali - the rise begins ...

Lucie
Tully is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 20th, 2013, 11:06 PM   #125
country flag Wimanna

Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Looking at the rankings projection thread...Kirsten is 6 points off becoming number 1 ranked Belgian!
She is now....and even more, N°30 at this moment!!! (can still change tough)
Wimanna is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 20th, 2013, 11:07 PM   #126

Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice

Quote:
With her second round win, she's now the best belgian player and WTA-30!!!
Old Mar 12th, 2013, 12:03 PM   #127

Virtually #28 after Indian Wells.
She can easily be top 25 before Roland Garros!
Old Mar 12th, 2013, 05:39 PM   #128
country flag Wimanna

Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barty_Tennisfan View Post
Virtually #28 after Indian Wells.
She can easily be top 25 before Roland Garros!
I really hope so, just to proove some 'belgian fans' wrong Go Flipper!
Old Mar 22nd, 2013, 08:50 AM   #129
country flag Wimanna

Real Time Ranking: #25
And, believe it or not...only 124 points away from top-20
Old Mar 22nd, 2013, 10:36 AM   #130

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wimanna View Post
Real Time Ranking: #25
And, believe it or not...only 124 points away from top-20
That's really amazing stuff.
She can easily collect those points before she has points to defend in June
Old Mar 23rd, 2013, 09:41 PM   #131
country flag Tully

Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold

Real Time # 24 after beating Kvitova but could drop back 1 depending what Citstea does.

Lucie
Old Mar 23rd, 2013, 10:45 PM   #132

Quote:
Real Time # 24 after beating Kvitova but could drop back 1 depending what Citstea does.
And only about 100 points away from top 20. Craazzzyyy stuff!
Old Mar 23rd, 2013, 11:51 PM   #133
country flag Tully

And while she has to defend her Rosmalen points in the next quarter other than that there isnt anything big to defend till US Open as she didnt play Wimbledon last year.

I'd love to know more about Kirsten's clay schedule than just Stuttgart but looking at entry list of the smaller events it seems she'll play the Premier events.

Lucie
Old Mar 25th, 2013, 08:51 PM   #134
country flag Tully

Real time # 21.

So close to top 20. Keep going Flipper!

Lucie
Old Jun 4th, 2013, 02:20 PM   #135
country flag Wimanna

Finally #20

Thank you Serena