Miami Chat Thread - Page 13 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 25th, 2013, 06:48 PM   #181
country flag AmazePova

AmazePova is just really nice AmazePova is just really nice AmazePova is just really nice AmazePova is just really nice AmazePova is just really nice AmazePova is just really nice AmazePova is just really nice AmazePova is just really nice AmazePova is just really nice AmazePova is just really nice AmazePova is just really nice
Re: Miami Chat Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by NadalSharapova View Post
there is a serena forum you can post in if you really wanted

All Maria fans would want Serena to lose.
Well if Rena loses tonight and Masha wins the tournament, she'd be No.1 again after Miami
AmazePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 25th, 2013, 06:48 PM   #182
country flag NadalSharapova

NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim's_fan_4ever View Post
Oh honey, we don't want Serena to lose only because we are Maria fans. No no no. Also, don't start shit.
choose a scenario you prefer:

Maria to lose in the final to serena or

maria to win the final against someone else.

I know what I prefer. I guess you were hoping serena would reach the final in last year's french open also
NadalSharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 25th, 2013, 06:49 PM   #183

NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmazePova View Post
Well if Rena loses tonight and Masha wins the tournament, she'd be No.1 again after Miami
good to see some logic being applied
Old Mar 25th, 2013, 06:49 PM   #184
country flag Kim's_fan_4ever
The only girl in the world.

Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
choose a scenario you prefer:

Maria to lose in the final to serena or

maria to win the final against someone else.

I know what I prefer. I guess you were hoping serena would reach the final in last year's french open also
I'm just a fake fan

Kim's_fan_4ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 25th, 2013, 06:50 PM   #185
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Just switched on after being out all day.
I'm assuming this match is as follows:

Domi playing lights out tennis, Serena playing horrific.
Serena whacking the ball harder and harder, winning games.

Serena wins 6-1 in the third

There's no point wishing a player to lose just because you don't want your fave to get a beatdown in the final. Otherwise whats the point in Masha even playing the sport? Anything is possible it just seems serena plays shit against everyone but mash
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 25th, 2013, 06:51 PM   #186
country flag Icky80

Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim's_fan_4ever View Post
I'm just a fake fan
That makes two of us
Icky80 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 25th, 2013, 06:53 PM   #187

nothing wrong with supporting both maria and serena. However you cant exactly blame us for wanting serena to lose ASAP in any tournament she enters.
Old Mar 25th, 2013, 07:04 PM   #188
country flag Craig.
MA5HA

Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
there is a serena forum you can post in if you really wanted

All Maria fans would want Serena to lose.
Shut it.

Les reines de Paris.
Craig. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 25th, 2013, 07:05 PM   #189
country flag Pimp_Me_Pova

Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold

cibulkova choked at svore when she was up 4:1
and now that awefull serena will get throgh and slap maria in another final
everything was bad in her game, footwork, backhand, but the found momentum
Pimp_Me_Pova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 25th, 2013, 07:09 PM   #190
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

If Serena isn't in GOAT mode and Li isn't ErrorNa then that QF will be really interesting to see
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 25th, 2013, 07:10 PM   #191
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Li will most probably play excellent, but go down 64 63 tbh
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 25th, 2013, 07:11 PM   #192
country flag Fiercepova
4ever ♥ Wonder Girls

Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future

The Serena from the middle of the 2nd set to the end of the match is so different from the Serena from the beginning to the middle of the 2nd set From the style of play to the focus, determination, everything!
Old Mar 25th, 2013, 07:12 PM   #193

Hopefully Li can beat Serena
Old Mar 25th, 2013, 07:14 PM   #194
country flag Mexicola

Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute

Serena is doing what Maria did at IW. Working through some tough, error-filled moments in early matches, but never panicking and raising her game as things progress. She'll get better and better and be peaking by the last two rounds.
Mexicola is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 25th, 2013, 07:19 PM   #195
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

Still Cibulkova was 4-1 in the second she only needed to hold twice I feel like if she was more mentally strong she could have pulled the win
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote