Miami Chat Thread - Page 11 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 25th, 2013, 05:58 PM   #151
country flag FlopPoova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Miami Chat Thread

Think I'm gonna take in the GM scoring thread to see the Serena Fans cry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post
I wonder why your avatar is a photo of her at some fashion event then, instead of one in a tennis dress.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathanael View Post
Most of us here make more than 1 Million a year...that is why most of us like tennis. It is a sport for the rich.
FlopPoova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 25th, 2013, 05:59 PM   #152
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mreiter View Post
If Serena loses and Maria doesn't win this tournament, then I am quitting Siberian Siren/the WTA

Edit: Unless she loses to Li Na in a highly competitive match
Don't say things you might regret
It's Miami after all
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 25th, 2013, 06:00 PM   #153
country flag Icky80

Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold

Venus au naturale and random Miami gays in the crowd

Wake yo' ass up Serena!
Icky80 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 25th, 2013, 06:00 PM   #154
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

Tumaini ‏@TumCarayol 39s
Richard has left the building. RT @_harry91 Richard is like, "Ain't nobody got time fo' dis".
Old Mar 25th, 2013, 06:01 PM   #155
country flag FlopPoova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute

^^ WUT

Quote:
I wonder why your avatar is a photo of her at some fashion event then, instead of one in a tennis dress.
Quote:
Most of us here make more than 1 Million a year...that is why most of us like tennis. It is a sport for the rich.
Old Mar 25th, 2013, 06:02 PM   #156
country flag Kim's_fan_4ever
The only girl in the world.

Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute

This match is giving me so much life Domi just needs 3 more games
If you love someone, you tell them
Even if you're scared that it's not the right thing
Even if you're scared that it'll cause problems
Even if you're scared that it'll burn you life to the ground, you say it
And you say it loud
Kim's_fan_4ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 25th, 2013, 06:02 PM   #157
country flag FlopPoova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

Quote:
Originally Posted by PimpMePova View Post
Don't say things you might regret
It's Miami after all
I know, I know. But really. Literally everyone in this tournament has either flopped or withdrawn, and Maria surely can't squander such an opportunity for the second year in a row . And if it's Miami/Aga in the final and she loses, then I will just end my life

Quote:
Quote:
Old Mar 25th, 2013, 06:05 PM   #158
country flag PimpMePova

Domi please don't choke.
Old Mar 25th, 2013, 06:09 PM   #159
country flag FlopPoova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

Serena just looks like she's been over this match for a while

Quote:
Quote:
Old Mar 25th, 2013, 06:10 PM   #160
country flag PimpMePova

Carlos Rodriguez was spotted lurking during the pome serena match
Old Mar 25th, 2013, 06:16 PM   #161
Хлоэ
God gave us Rock'n'Roll

Хлоэ has a reputation beyond repute Хлоэ has a reputation beyond repute Хлоэ has a reputation beyond repute Хлоэ has a reputation beyond repute Хлоэ has a reputation beyond repute Хлоэ has a reputation beyond repute Хлоэ has a reputation beyond repute Хлоэ has a reputation beyond repute Хлоэ has a reputation beyond repute Хлоэ has a reputation beyond repute Хлоэ has a reputation beyond repute

just came home, can any1 tell me what's up with Serena?
Хлоэ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 25th, 2013, 06:16 PM   #162
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

And thus the choke began. I knew it was too good to be true

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 25th, 2013, 06:16 PM   #163
country flag FlopPoova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

back on serve

Quote:
Quote:
Old Mar 25th, 2013, 06:17 PM   #164
country flag PimpMePova

She isn't winning this is she
Old Mar 25th, 2013, 06:18 PM   #165
country flag Stonerpova
`

Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PimpMePova View Post
She isn't winning this is she
No

http://imageshack.us/a/img534/5492/maria1y.pnghttp://img689.imageshack.us/img689/4647/xk7s.png
Sharapova Ivanovic Jankovic Pavs Wozniacki Wickmayer Goerges Cetkovska Vaidisova
Tweet. Tumble. Blog.

Stonerpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote