Azra Hadzic's Cheering Section - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 25th, 2013, 10:55 AM   #61
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Azra Hadzic's Cheering Section

Azra withdrew from Bundaberg the day she lost to Lertcheewakarn

Hope nothings wrong with her.

I hope she goes and travels, there won't be any Aussie events for a while now unless if she plays AMTs but her ranking is around the 300 mark which is good enough to get you into the 25ks in Europe and America.

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 28th, 2013, 11:51 AM   #62
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

Azra's in 25k Maribor this week

(wc)Nastja Kolar (SLO) v Azra Hadzic (AUS)

Goo Azra, Kolar is definitely winnable

Azra is also playing a string of 25ks in Europe

Old May 28th, 2013, 12:21 PM   #63
country flag Sam21

Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all

good luck Azra, i'm excited to see how she goes overseas this year as she's improved a lot since her trip last year. it might have been nice for her and Viki to stay in quallies and get some matches back at this level first rather than being thrown in the deep end straight away (especially Viki drawing Hercog). at least Kolar is a decent draw
Sam21 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 2nd, 2013, 01:10 AM   #64
country flag Kəv.

Azra played Q in 25k Brescia this week and lost to Lizarazo 63 36 36

Old Jun 2nd, 2013, 06:09 AM   #65
country flag Chris93

Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold

Arza
Sharapova ~ Li ~ Kerber ~ Kvitova ~ Kirilenko ~ Ivanovic ~ Stephens ~ Makarova ~ Safarova ~ Cirstea ~ Goerges ~ Cornet ~ Lisicki ~ Robson ~ Watson ~ Kanepi ~ Keys ~ Tsurenko ~ Wozniak ~ Puig ~ Oudin ~ Petkovic ~ Sevastova ~ Rezai

AND OF COURSE ALL THE AUSSIES!!!
Chris93 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11th, 2013, 05:56 AM   #66
country flag Kəv.

Azra in 25k Padova this week. Hope she can bring some form. She plays Khromacheva who isn't in such great form lately

GL

Old Jun 12th, 2013, 01:23 AM   #67
country flag Kəv.

Lost 63 63

Old Jul 18th, 2013, 08:27 AM   #68
country flag Jason A.

Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold

Here's a clip of Azra playing Michelle Larcher De Brito earlier this year at the Aussie Open.

Jason A. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 19th, 2013, 04:27 AM   #69
country flag jack21

jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for that. Haven't really seen much of Azra's game but she seems to be pretty solid off the ground, if a bit too defensive for my liking. Not a fan of the abreviated service action many girls seem to have these days. Hopefully she can get oversease a bit more latter in the year and get that ranking up into the 200's.

Jarmila Groth, Anastasia Rodionova, Isabella Holland, Olivia Rogowska

Lucie Safarova, Daniela Hantuchova, Kim Clijsters, Sabine Lisicki
jack21 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 20th, 2013, 06:09 AM   #70
country flag Jason A.

Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold

Yeh, I'm not a big fan of abbreviated motions either, but Azra's is pretty darn smooth, so I really don't have any complaints about it. With regards to her groundies, that penultimate point gives you an idea of the sort of potential that she has got. As long as she can stay healthy and focused, I think that she's got a bright future ahead of her.
Jason A. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 20th, 2013, 11:53 PM   #71
louloubelle

louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future

^ Thanks for posting the vid. I saw a set of this match and Azra was a bit overawed out there. But yes, the one positive is her serve, smooth and very good knee bend which helps her generate a nice lot of power. She could develop this into a weapon. If I remember rightly the forehand needed some work.

She seems pretty athletic as well, so hopefully she continues to build on her solid foundations so far.
Old Jul 20th, 2013, 11:58 PM   #72
country flag petey_pan
Aussie Cockatoo

petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute
Yes good looking serve - FH looks too defensive doesn't seem to get any racquet head speed at all, will probably go a lot higher if she can sort that out.

Sent from Verticalsports.com App

Maria SHARAPOVA Eugenie BOUCHARD Laura ROBSON Anastasia PAVLYUCHENKOVA Heather WATSON
Casey DELLACQUA Jarmila GAJDOSOVA Taylor TOWNSEND Naomi BROADY Madison KEYS Sam STOSUR
petey_pan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16th, 2013, 10:34 AM   #73
country flag Silent Bird

Silent Bird has a reputation beyond repute Silent Bird has a reputation beyond repute Silent Bird has a reputation beyond repute Silent Bird has a reputation beyond repute Silent Bird has a reputation beyond repute Silent Bird has a reputation beyond repute Silent Bird has a reputation beyond repute Silent Bird has a reputation beyond repute Silent Bird has a reputation beyond repute Silent Bird has a reputation beyond repute Silent Bird has a reputation beyond repute

Hope to see her in WTAs one day
Silent Bird is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 22nd, 2013, 03:16 AM   #74
country flag Territory

Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute

Azra trying to close out the match and win her 1st ITF title!

I totally didn't realise she's still only 18.
Old Sep 22nd, 2013, 03:44 AM   #75
country flag Territory

Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute

Well done Azra!! First ITF title!

And to celebrate (read: I've got nothing better to do with my time) I made a Wikipedia page for her! https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Azra_Hadzic