Kim Audio/Video Links - Page 103 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 18th, 2013, 04:33 PM   #1531
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Kim Audio/Video Links

Kim Clijsters vs Patty Schnyder 2004 Australian Open SF

Maria Sharapova Venus & Serena Martina Hingis Anna Kournikova Monica Seles Ana Ivanovic Victoria Azarenka Jelena Dokic Laura Robson Eugenie Bouchard Heather Watson Marion Bartoli Petra Kvitova Donna Vekic

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 25th, 2013, 03:26 AM   #1532
country flag Raiden

Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute

Raiden is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 25th, 2013, 10:27 AM   #1533
country flag Barty_Tennisfan

Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiden View Post

Barty_Tennisfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 27th, 2013, 06:11 PM   #1534
country flag Sarah<Kim-fan>

Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute

Kim was a guest in late night show from Jim Tv (music-channel) (btw, she seems to be doing a lot of tv shows lately!)

two videos:

Apparently Kim likes to play beer pong, but because she's pregnant they didn't put beer in the cups but tricky questions. If Kim hit a cup, she could ask the host one of the questions, if he hit one, he could ask Kim a question.
He only got to ask Kim 1 question: tell us about an embarrassing moment?
She said it just happend recently: she was waiting somewhere for a friend, and suddendly she had to pee really badly (it's difficult to control when you're pregnant), and she tried to hold it back, but in the end she couldn't and she wet her pants

http://jim.be/sean-late-night/kim-po...-kim-clijsters

Kim tells that she was very professional and a good girl, but when she was injured of during the off season, she occasionally went to a club with some friends, but she wasn't used to drinking something, so after two drinks, she was getting drunk already, and then she always gets tired.
So one night, she went to a big club in Hasselt and drank two drinks, got drunk (and sleepy) and she went to the bathroom, closed the door and fell asleep.
She woke up the next morning in her own bed, with her nose blue... Apparently they had to break open the door, and some security guys carried her to her cousin’s car who was with her and he got her home safe.
No need to say she was very embarrassed and afterwards went back to the club to apologize:
http://jim.be/sean-late-night/kim-cl...van-discotheek
Sarah<Kim-fan> is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 27th, 2013, 09:47 PM   #1535
country flag Robert-KimClijst

Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future

Thanks for sharing, Sarah. Kim, hahaha. Jeez!

Thank You, Kim
Robert-KimClijst is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 27th, 2013, 11:47 PM   #1536
country flag Pie800

Pie800 has a brilliant future Pie800 has a brilliant future Pie800 has a brilliant future Pie800 has a brilliant future Pie800 has a brilliant future Pie800 has a brilliant future Pie800 has a brilliant future Pie800 has a brilliant future Pie800 has a brilliant future Pie800 has a brilliant future Pie800 has a brilliant future

I had no idea she was pregnant again!! Just saw now.. gosh I miss her Been watching so many Youtube videos... but they only make it worse.

Lindsay DAVENPORT Elena DEMENTIEVA
Pie800 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28th, 2013, 06:25 AM   #1537
country flag Kimking

Kimking is a glorious beacon of light Kimking is a glorious beacon of light Kimking is a glorious beacon of light Kimking is a glorious beacon of light Kimking is a glorious beacon of light Kimking is a glorious beacon of light Kimking is a glorious beacon of light Kimking is a glorious beacon of light Kimking is a glorious beacon of light Kimking is a glorious beacon of light Kimking is a glorious beacon of light

at Kim's stories. Priceless!!
Kimking is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28th, 2013, 02:52 PM   #1538
country flag everythingtaboo

everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah<Kim-fan> View Post
Kim was a guest in late night show from Jim Tv (music-channel) (btw, she seems to be doing a lot of tv shows lately!)

two videos:

Apparently Kim likes to play beer pong, but because she's pregnant they didn't put beer in the cups but tricky questions. If Kim hit a cup, she could ask the host one of the questions, if he hit one, he could ask Kim a question.
He only got to ask Kim 1 question: tell us about an embarrassing moment?
She said it just happend recently: she was waiting somewhere for a friend, and suddendly she had to pee really badly (it's difficult to control when you're pregnant), and she tried to hold it back, but in the end she couldn't and she wet her pants

http://jim.be/sean-late-night/kim-po...-kim-clijsters

Kim tells that she was very professional and a good girl, but when she was injured of during the off season, she occasionally went to a club with some friends, but she wasn't used to drinking something, so after two drinks, she was getting drunk already, and then she always gets tired.
So one night, she went to a big club in Hasselt and drank two drinks, got drunk (and sleepy) and she went to the bathroom, closed the door and fell asleep.
She woke up the next morning in her own bed, with her nose blue... Apparently they had to break open the door, and some security guys carried her to her cousin’s car who was with her and he got her home safe.
No need to say she was very embarrassed and afterwards went back to the club to apologize:
http://jim.be/sean-late-night/kim-cl...van-discotheek
Oh my.
Old Apr 4th, 2013, 07:08 AM   #1539
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

Kim Clijsters vs Maria Kirilenko 2010 Wimbledon R3 Highlights

I have Highlights of 2009 U.S Open R2 vs Bartoli to come.
Maria Sharapova Venus & Serena Martina Hingis Anna Kournikova Monica Seles Ana Ivanovic Victoria Azarenka Jelena Dokic Laura Robson Eugenie Bouchard Heather Watson Marion Bartoli Petra Kvitova Donna Vekic

Old Apr 4th, 2013, 08:00 PM   #1540
country flag JamieOwen3

Kim Clijsters vs Marion Bartoli 2009 U.S Open R2 Highlights

Old Apr 8th, 2013, 06:49 AM   #1541
country flag Kimking

Kimking is a glorious beacon of light Kimking is a glorious beacon of light Kimking is a glorious beacon of light Kimking is a glorious beacon of light Kimking is a glorious beacon of light Kimking is a glorious beacon of light Kimking is a glorious beacon of light Kimking is a glorious beacon of light Kimking is a glorious beacon of light Kimking is a glorious beacon of light Kimking is a glorious beacon of light

Interview done in Paris two days ago.

http://nieuws.vtm.be/sport/201304074...-zit-niet-stil
Old May 12th, 2013, 08:55 AM   #1542
country flag Kimking

A video by TV Limburg. Kim talks about big plans for her academy and health club.

http://www.tvl.be/nl/sport/recente-a.../#.UY9UGKKLC5t
Old May 13th, 2013, 08:18 AM   #1543
country flag Barty_Tennisfan

Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimking View Post
A video by TV Limburg. Kim talks about big plans for her academy and health club.

http://www.tvl.be/nl/sport/recente-a.../#.UY9UGKKLC5t
Great to see this video
Barty_Tennisfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 13th, 2013, 10:40 AM   #1544
country flag Kimking

Yeah, great to see. But I don't understand even a word!
Old May 13th, 2013, 04:21 PM   #1545
country flag Robert-KimClijst

Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future

A video in English. Woohoo! Kim tells a funny story after that disastrous French Open in 2005.

Thank You, Kim
Robert-KimClijst is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote