**** Maria's Official Social Media Thread **** - Page 46 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 23rd, 2013, 07:54 PM   #676
country flag Craig.
MA5HA

Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: **** Maria's Official Twitter Thread ****

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexicola View Post
Probably because I was hanging around the wrong tennis boards for years, I've heard more criticism of Maria's looks than praise. Things like she's too thin and boney, shoulders are too wide, no hips, no butt, no boobs, hair's too stringy. You get the picture. Her legs have been the only part of her body universally appreciated no matter where you go. People can be harsh.

But I know Serena has gotten her good share of abuse about her figure over the years too. It just comes with the territory I guess.

As for Maria, I think just about everything is underrated. I love her lean, sleak figure and how she's managed to exploit the strengths and minimize the weaknesses of being a really tall tennis player.
People say the same shit here

Les reines de Paris.
Craig. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 23rd, 2013, 10:56 PM   #677
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

She looks so hot in that last pic
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 24th, 2013, 04:16 AM   #678
WowWow
mhmmm

WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute

@MariaSharapova: Join me tonight at 8:30 to turn off the lights for an hour #EarthHour Lets help our planet!

Martha publicly going green for the 1st time (or is it the second? The first time she was concerned about Brazillian forest )
Old Mar 24th, 2013, 05:18 AM   #679
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexicola View Post
Probably because I was hanging around the wrong tennis boards for years, I've heard more criticism of Maria's looks than praise. Things like she's too thin and boney, shoulders are too wide, no hips, no butt, no boobs, hair's too stringy. You get the picture. Her legs have been the only part of her body universally appreciated no matter where you go. People can be harsh.
All of that ^ may be applied to her teenpova times, today her body is far more perfect.
Asanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 24th, 2013, 05:20 AM   #680
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty24 View Post
damn what a coincidence.

damn
her ass is such an underated feature. Remember that guy who was trying to argue that she didn't have one?
Another proof she has one

Asanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 24th, 2013, 11:28 AM   #681
country flag AnnieIWillKnow

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asanty View Post
All of that ^ may be applied to her teenpova times, today her body is far more perfect.
at haters criticising the body of a growing teenager, though
Old Mar 24th, 2013, 09:08 PM   #682
WowWow
mhmmm

WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute

I am actually liking this arrangement with her twitter being just for her hard core fans, where she can be more relaxed, and her FB serving the general public (who thinks she gave birth just cause she took a pic with a baby sort of shit)
Old Mar 24th, 2013, 10:45 PM   #683
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Maria Sharapova ‏@MariaSharapova

Trending: boyfriends carrying their girlfriends tennis bags. Its really not necessary.
so true, Masha's tennis bag is too heavy for Dimitrov

WTA Championships 2004
London Olympics silver medallist

32 WTA titles , including 12 Tier I titles
21 weeks #1 player
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 24th, 2013, 10:52 PM   #684
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

SassyPova after her shit performance (excluding serve)
Old Mar 24th, 2013, 10:54 PM   #685
country flag Nina.

Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute

Wonder who's she talking about in particular.

But there are enough assholes in the world, if your man wants to be a gentleman - let him! (as long as you don't make him carry your purse, that's ridiculous )
Nina. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 24th, 2013, 11:07 PM   #686
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nina. View Post
Wonder who's she talking about in particular.

But there are enough assholes in the world, if your man wants to be a gentleman - let him! (as long as you don't make him carry your purse, that's ridiculous )
Masha has been carrying her tennis bag by herself since probably when it was twice bigger than her , so for her it's a bit ridiculous to let someone carry it

WTA Championships 2004

21 weeks #1 player
Old Mar 24th, 2013, 11:11 PM   #687
WowWow
mhmmm

She's just saying boyfriends are redundant.
Old Mar 24th, 2013, 11:23 PM   #688
country flag NashaMasha

Quote:
Originally Posted by WowWow View Post
She's just saying boyfriends are redundant.
you are giving too much sense to her words, she didn't mean anything more that just for her "carrying her tennis bag is something strange , because it's hers and she is always carrying it by herself"

WTA Championships 2004

21 weeks #1 player
Old Mar 24th, 2013, 11:26 PM   #689
country flag Icky80

Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold

The random

throwing never gets old.
Icky80 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 24th, 2013, 11:28 PM   #690
country flag gc-spurs

gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute

Maria's boy rules:
1) They MUST pay for the first date
2) They MUST NOT carry the girl's tennis bag

Bring on all the pretenders. Someday, WE WILL BE REMEMBERED
Quote:
Originally Posted by oliversmith View Post
oudin is a great player she already beat maria i expect to do the same now
btw whos bolivia smith?
gc-spurs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote