American Spring 2013 - Indian Wells, Miami, Charleston - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 23rd, 2013, 05:58 AM   #46
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: American Spring 2013 - Indian Wells, Miami, Charleston

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALI3N View Post
Tell her to have sex before a match, maybe that will help Seriously now, it's proven scientifically that it helps female athletes , and it looks like she's not getting any.
And all the sucking of our girls makes sense all of a sudden.
Advertisement

Old Mar 23rd, 2013, 09:52 AM   #47
country flag ALIEN

ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold

Yep , I think I figured it out
ALIEN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 23rd, 2013, 08:16 PM   #48
country flag Brad[le]y.
Wingis <3

Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute

Time to take out Kerbitch
Brad[le]y. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 24th, 2013, 01:35 PM   #49
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Talking about tanking the first set.

In their previous and only encounter in Australia last year Sorana got bageled in the 1st just to get it to 5*-3 in the decider where she choked 2 MPs and lost 5-7

Starting 1:23:48

What a choke... glad those days seem to be over
Old Mar 24th, 2013, 03:57 PM   #50
country flag codrutc

codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all

I couldn't stand to watch that.
codrutc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 24th, 2013, 06:10 PM   #51
country flag Curcubeu

6-4 6-0

Complete demolition job.

Jankovic now for a place in the QF.
Old Mar 24th, 2013, 06:12 PM   #52
country flag Brad[le]y.
Wingis <3

Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute

I'm surprised she didn't choke. Thank goodness Kerber has an on court attitude that makes Radwanska look like Seles
Brad[le]y. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 24th, 2013, 06:18 PM   #53
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curcubeu View Post
6-4 6-0

Complete demolition job.

Jankovic now for a place in the QF.
She played terrible. Did you send her a message with Ali3n's advice?

This is the first time when Sorana is in the R16 round of a Premier Mandatory tournament.
And like in the single GS in which she passed the third round she will play against JJ after beating a polish girl.
grs is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 24th, 2013, 06:28 PM   #54
country flag Curcubeu

Quote:
Originally Posted by grs View Post
She played terrible. Did you send her a message with Ali3n's advice?
Of course I did. I even suggested myself to help her, but I could only get a place on the alternates' list.
Old Mar 24th, 2013, 06:39 PM   #55
country flag codrutc

codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all

Wow that was impressive. I watched the whole match. From 4-4 she won everything, I could not believe what I was seeing. As I said previously I think she is on top of her game and if that's the case she should beat Jankovic too.
I like how the commentators pointed out the flaws of her game and what has prevented her to rank higher at this time.
codrutc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 24th, 2013, 07:24 PM   #56
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, Sori! In 58 minutes
PUTINTSEVA #1 PLAYER

MakarovaPavlyuchenkovaBarthelLisickiBeck DoloncTwinPliskovasPutintsevaPuchkovaSirotkinaPfizenmaier GavrilovaMituScholl
Tennis Fool is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 24th, 2013, 07:30 PM   #57
country flag ALIEN

ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold

It's like those two swapped brains before the match. I hope she won't choke in the next round but ...
ALIEN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 24th, 2013, 07:35 PM   #58
country flag Skoo

Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of

OMG, Sori So sorry I missed the match
Skoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 24th, 2013, 11:52 PM   #59
country flag Losing Streak

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

Sori Keep going!

Putintseva Krunic Kichenoks Pliskovas Bencic Vekic Smitkova Svitolina Mladenovic Garcia Mitu Savic Sasnovich Kremen Savinykh

Losing Streak is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 24th, 2013, 11:59 PM   #60
country flag Curcubeu

She has chances to reach the SF here.

Can she capitalize, though?