Pernilla Mendesová - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 17th, 2013, 07:10 AM   #1
country flag Potapovushina
Losing sensation for you my love I fear

Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Pernilla Mendesová

A girl to watch IMO!

She's 18 years old (born Jun 6, 1994), who's been having quite good results over the last few months!

She finished 2012 with a ranking (777) for the 1st time, and is currently ranked 700.

So far, she's played 3 tournaments in 2013, 3 Sharm-El-Sheikh 10Ks:

- in the 1st one (2 weeks ago), she went all her way as a qualifier to the final, where she lost to Lara Michel in 3 sets. On her way to the final, she beat the Seed 3 Melis Sezer & the Seed 6 Daria Mironova.

- she reached the QF in the 2nd one (last week), beating on her way the Seed 8 Iva Mekovec, before falling to Doroteja Eric the eventual runner-up.

- and this week again she reached the QF, beating the Seed 2 Tig, before falling against Ipek Soylu.

Her best results so far are: this final in 10K Sharm-El-Sheikh 2 weeks, ago, and last year: 2 SFs, in 10K Prague & 10K Piestany and a QF in 15K Vendryne.

So, so far she's had good scalps, and seems to be improving fast. Let's see how she goes this year!
Potapovushina is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 9th, 2013, 01:09 PM   #2

Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pernilla Mendesová

Back in Antalya this week, this time she's directly in MD!
Old Mar 13th, 2013, 04:13 PM   #3

She got awful luck ad drew (1)Cristina Dinu, lost 5-7 4-6 to her, not that bad
Old Mar 15th, 2013, 04:22 PM   #4

Next week in Antalya again Hopefully this time she will be luckier with the draw
Old Mar 19th, 2013, 01:13 PM   #5

She gets a seed in R1 again, but this time a weaker one: R1 vs. (6)Nicole Melichar
Old Mar 21st, 2013, 12:07 AM   #6

She won 3-6 7-6(3) 6-4 Great fight!

Now R2 against (Q)Ellen Allgurin!
Old Mar 22nd, 2013, 05:31 PM   #7

Won 1-6 6-1 6-4

QF against Ani Amiraghyan!
Old Mar 24th, 2013, 05:28 PM   #8

She lost 1 & 3
Old Jun 26th, 2013, 04:35 AM   #9
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

25K Zlin qualies.

Seeded #4, Pernilla made the main draw after defeating Hana Pektorova in two tiebreaks, 76(5) 76(3).

She now faces WC Karolina Vlackova in the first round of the main draw.
Putintseva #1 player

MakarovaLisickiBarthelBeckTwinPliskovasSmitkovaPervakGavrilovaTownsendAllertovaAbandaPuchkova
Tennis Fool is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27th, 2013, 02:15 AM   #10
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

Overcame Karolina, 26 75 63! Anna Zaja is next.
Putintseva #1 player

MakarovaLisickiBarthelBeckTwinPliskovasSmitkovaPervakGavrilovaTownsendAllertovaAbandaPuchkova
Old Jun 28th, 2013, 03:43 AM   #11
Tennis Fool

Fell to Anna is the 3rd-set tb, 46 63 67(5).
Putintseva #1 player

Old Jul 16th, 2013, 03:26 AM   #12
Tennis Fool

10K Olomouc qualies.

#4 Pernilla made the main draw after running down #7 Adrijana Lekaj, 64 46 61.

She now faces Katarzyna Piter in the first round.
Putintseva #1 player

Old Jul 18th, 2013, 04:04 AM   #13
Tennis Fool

Fell to Piter, 0 & 2
Putintseva #1 player

Old Jul 19th, 2013, 07:33 AM   #14
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Sometimes I feel that Zvonaraver opens this threads to boost his post count
No but seriously, ILY
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 20th, 2013, 12:12 AM   #15
Tennis Fool

I'm glad Gerry is around, because there's no real community here for the Czechs and the Russians like you have for some of the other players.

Only thing is Gerry tends to burn herself out with enthusiasm-- she's been off-site for three months. Come back, Gerry!
Putintseva #1 player