Tickets - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 21st, 2013, 11:13 AM   #1
country flag Maria rocks

Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of
Tickets

If i wait till General sale in June am i likely to be able to get tickets for the 1st week?
Maria rocks is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 07:03 PM   #2
country flag Dawson.

Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tickets

You can show up at the gates one minute before play begins and still get tickets for Ashe, so I image buying them in June wouldn't be a problem.

... for some reason.
Dawson. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30th, 2013, 08:12 AM   #3
country flag Frederik

Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute

I bought my tickets 1 week before the US Open last year...
Frederik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 06:41 AM   #4
country flag Maria rocks

Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of

Ah thats ok then. Cheers guys
Old Mar 24th, 2013, 01:47 PM   #5
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute

Labor Day weekend sells out pretty quickly, so I would get Saturday/Sunday tickets ahead of time
Old May 31st, 2013, 08:21 PM   #6
country flag Hantuchov
Team WTAworld

Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute

Are qualies for free?

I'll be in NYC and I plan to check the qualies and some days during the 1st week.
Hantuchov is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11th, 2013, 04:57 PM   #7
country flag fluffyelloballz
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

fluffyelloballz is a splendid one to behold fluffyelloballz is a splendid one to behold fluffyelloballz is a splendid one to behold fluffyelloballz is a splendid one to behold fluffyelloballz is a splendid one to behold fluffyelloballz is a splendid one to behold fluffyelloballz is a splendid one to behold fluffyelloballz is a splendid one to behold fluffyelloballz is a splendid one to behold fluffyelloballz is a splendid one to behold fluffyelloballz is a splendid one to behold

Tickets are really expensive. For the women's final the cheapest ones are 100 pounds.
Old Jun 19th, 2013, 08:44 PM   #8
country flag SubtleAphex

SubtleAphex is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm posting this here since I'm a new junior member and can't start a new thread (and there are no threads to reply to) under the Rogers Cup forum.

I'm planning to attend this years Montreal Rogers Cup (Men's tournament) but am having trouble figuring out exactly what the schedule will be for a given session. I would lean towards going to the Quarterfinal day session if it included 3 out of the 4 quarterfinal matches. However if it only included 2 out the 4 I would prefer a different session. I did call the box office and they thought it would only be 2 out of the 4 matches but said they wouldn't be sure until the draw came out. If you have previous experience from Men's Rogers Cup Montreal tournaments (say in 2011) could you help fill in how many matches (by replacing the X's) were played on which stadium for the appropriate session here:

https://tickets.rogerscup.com/Montreal/CentreCourt.html
2nd Round (Wednesday August 8th this year)
Day Session
Centre Court = X matches
National Court = X matches

3rd Round (Thursday)
Day Session
Centre Court = X matches

Quarterfinals (Friday)
Day Session
Centre Court = X matches

QF Night Session
Centre Court = X matches

If you have any other general recommendations regarding attending Roger's Cup Montreal feel free to share those as well.
SubtleAphex is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24th, 2013, 01:38 PM   #9
country flag SubtleAphex

SubtleAphex is an unknown quantity at this point

I was able to get an answer to my previous post. Rogers Cup added a chat feature and they seemed to know exactly how the matches would break down. I'll post here in case anyone else is interested. I only asked about 3rd round and QF's:

3rd Round Day(Thursday)
Day Session
Centre Court = 2 matches
National Court = 3 matches

Night Session
Centre Court = 2 matches
National Court = 1 match

Quarterfinals (Friday)
Day Session
Centre Court = 2 singles matches
National Court = 3 doubles matches

Night Session
Centre Court = 2 singles matches
National Court = 1 doubles match
SubtleAphex is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 25th, 2013, 10:21 PM   #10
country flag Frederik

Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute

Bought tickets for 2 days this time
Frederik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27th, 2013, 01:28 AM   #11
country flag In The Zone
it's serena, bitch.

In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by croat123 View Post
Labor Day weekend sells out pretty quickly, so I would get Saturday/Sunday tickets ahead of time
Saturday, Sunday and the 2nd Monday are the only days that sell out WELL in advance. Every other session will be available up until the night before.

Re: the women's final being expensive. Wait until August and then you'll see the semifinals and finals being sold as buy one, get one. They are only expensive - right now.
In The Zone is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 9th, 2013, 01:13 PM   #12
country flag JTCC

JTCC is an unknown quantity at this point
US Open tickets

Is anyone interested in purchasing courtside/loge tickets to the US Open? I work for a non-profit that sells courtside and loge box seats as a fundraiser. Purchases are tax-deductible. Please do not hesitate to contact me if interested! Thanks!
JTCC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 18th, 2013, 12:30 PM   #13
country flag Maria rocks

Going to 6 sessions. Monday Ground pass then Ashe on Monday evening, Tuesday Evening, Wednesday evening, Thursday day and Friday evening. Can't wait!!
Old Aug 3rd, 2013, 04:34 PM   #14
country flag sabic

sabic is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi guys, please help us as soon as possible.

Me and my friend would like to visit US OPEN 2013 but we do not know which tickets we should buy. We really want to see Rafa Nadal game in his FIRST round but we do not know whether his first game will be on 26 or 27th of august (also if it will be day session or night session and which court). We can see some individual tickets in an official US OPEN page but we want to see ONLY his game and we need to buy tickets in a short time. Can you help?
sabic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2013, 05:28 AM   #15
country flag xzchief

xzchief is a name known to all xzchief is a name known to all xzchief is a name known to all xzchief is a name known to all xzchief is a name known to all xzchief is a name known to all xzchief is a name known to all xzchief is a name known to all xzchief is a name known to all xzchief is a name known to all xzchief is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabic View Post
Hi guys, please help us as soon as possible.

Me and my friend would like to visit US OPEN 2013 but we do not know which tickets we should buy. We really want to see Rafa Nadal game in his FIRST round but we do not know whether his first game will be on 26 or 27th of august (also if it will be day session or night session and which court). We can see some individual tickets in an official US OPEN page but we want to see ONLY his game and we need to buy tickets in a short time. Can you help?
The schedule of play hasn't been released. I doubt the Aug. 26 schedule will be released before Aug. 25.
xzchief is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote