Donna Vekic - Page 254 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Mar 23rd, 2013, 01:25 PM   #3796
country flag juan pablo

juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all
Re: Donna Vekic

It belongs in good manners to read previous posts before asking.
juan pablo is online now View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 23rd, 2013, 02:44 PM   #3797
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ma re View Post
Interesting how people never read any of the previous posts. First Bluetrees asks the same question, gets an answer 9 posts ago, then Svizac two posts later tells Bluetrees that he doesn't know the answer, and now another poster comes up with the same question

So for those who'll wonder the same in the following days:

DONNA NEXT PLAYS IN MONTERREY.
the better way to get all attention is to modify the title as it goes ma re, since you're the thread starter what do you think?
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 23rd, 2013, 02:47 PM   #3798
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeyWimey View Post
the better way to get all attention is to modify the title as it goes ma re, since you're the thread starter what do you think?
Hmmm...interesting Just kidding, that wouldn't be necessary cause I think Donna will soon enough have her own forum and there we'll be able to create as many threads as needed for different purposes.
ma re is online now View My Blog!  
Old Mar 23rd, 2013, 02:49 PM   #3799
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, I don't think it's that hard to find out where she's playing Changing the title is not necessary.

I just asked cause I forgot where she was playing next and was too lazy to search back
Old Mar 23rd, 2013, 07:27 PM   #3800
country flag LittlestThing

LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light

Great turnament for her
Is she defending many points in the next month?
LittlestThing is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 23rd, 2013, 10:23 PM   #3801
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittlestThing View Post
Is she defending many points in the next month?
Only 35.

She'll have a really good chance to move up in the rankings until mid-September (Tashkent). She defends 35 points in April, 64 in May, 8 in June, 68 in July and 50 in August. That's only 225 points (30% of her total) in the next five months.
networthy is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 23rd, 2013, 10:33 PM   #3802
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute

quick run down guys--vesnina was just too good. donna fought well, but vesnina was very solid. donna served pretty well (hit some very nice slice second serves on the duece side). i would have liked to see a bit more variety from her. vesnina's drop shots were killer. elena also had net cord winners at key moments (twice on bp for donna, on ad-in at 3*-2 in the second and a few other instances). donna did get robbed by a call the first time she got to 0-30, but it was the far line and the ump wouldn't overrule. all in all, a good experience from donna. i wouldn't be surprised if elena challenged sharapova in the next round.
Old Mar 23rd, 2013, 10:54 PM   #3803
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by networthy View Post
^ If I'm not mistaken, next younger player is Bencic, at 498
Kind of sad that there is no 15-16 years old player ranked above 498
guichard is online now View My Blog!  
Old Mar 24th, 2013, 08:37 AM   #3804
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold

Donna just said on twitter that she is useless in doubles
vladekCRO is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 24th, 2013, 08:50 AM   #3805
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vladekCRO View Post
ma re is online now View My Blog!  
Old Mar 24th, 2013, 09:49 AM   #3806
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vladekCRO View Post
Yeah, I don't think she's going to have much of a doubles career Oh well, Djokovic is useless in doubles too
Old Mar 24th, 2013, 11:27 AM   #3807
country flag kulysport

kulysport is just really nice kulysport is just really nice kulysport is just really nice kulysport is just really nice kulysport is just really nice kulysport is just really nice kulysport is just really nice kulysport is just really nice kulysport is just really nice kulysport is just really nice kulysport is just really nice

who the fuck cares about Djokovic???
kulysport is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 24th, 2013, 11:39 AM   #3808
BlueTrees

Quote:
Originally Posted by kulysport View Post
who the fuck cares about Djokovic???
Bye.

Old Mar 24th, 2013, 02:40 PM   #3809
country flag kulysport

kulysport is just really nice kulysport is just really nice kulysport is just really nice kulysport is just really nice kulysport is just really nice kulysport is just really nice kulysport is just really nice kulysport is just really nice kulysport is just really nice kulysport is just really nice kulysport is just really nice

cmon just get this ugly picture out of here!
kulysport is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 24th, 2013, 03:41 PM   #3810
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by guichard View Post
Kind of sad that there is no 15-16 years old player ranked above 498
nothing to be sad about, pretty sure some of them HAS the capability to do so, but decides not to hurry into the pro-tour
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread