On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen - Page 320 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Mar 21st, 2013, 06:52 AM   #4786
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

Hard to believe that Lisicki got knocked out in the 1st round;with her intense fitness dedication and rock-solid mental toughness,most fans probably had her as a favorite to win the title in Miami's tough conditions..............Sorry,ju st couldn't resist

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

W(PE)TA: Women's Pathetic Enabler Tennis Association

LOOK! It's CLEAR; Carousel is a LIE! You don't HAVE to die! You can LIVE; LIVE and GROW OLD!
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 21st, 2013, 04:42 PM   #4787
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

I read where lemurs ate insects as part of their diet,but I didn't bother to check whether or not they ate small rodents,too.I wonder if they'd go after a small prairie dog.......IF they were hungry enough,that is

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

LOOK! It's CLEAR; Carousel is a LIE! You don't HAVE to die! You can LIVE; LIVE and GROW OLD!
Old Mar 22nd, 2013, 09:27 AM   #4788
country flag C. W. Fields

C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute

Tiger Woods and Lindsey Vonn confirm on their Facebook accounts that they're officially dating.
Old Mar 22nd, 2013, 10:44 AM   #4789
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by C. W. Fields View Post
Tiger Woods and Lindsey Vonn confirm on their Facebook accounts that they're officially dating.
Fast forward six months and Tiger Woods and Lindsey Vonn confirm on their facebook accounts that they have broken up. Press conference from Tiger to follow soon to explain why Lindsey smashed up his new car with her ski's.

I'm not hoping for this. In fact I wish them all the best and I hope that Tiger has learned his lesson. But the cynic in me thinks that the above scenario is more likely to happen than a happy end. Let's hope I'm wrong.

Chrissie-fan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 22nd, 2013, 12:41 PM   #4790
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
Originally Posted by C. W. Fields View Post
And we OFFICIALLY care even less than we didn't before their Facebook NON-news.Go Rory!...a golfer who can control his 'putter' quite a bit better

Old Mar 22nd, 2013, 04:06 PM   #4791
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute

So who would win in a tennis match between Rory and Red Fool?
The Babylon project was our last best hope for peace. A self-contained world five miles long, located in neutral territory. A place of commerce and diplomacy for a quarter of a million humans and aliens. A shining beacon in space, all alone in the night. It was the dawn of the third age of mankind, the year the great war came upon us all. This is the story of the last of the Babylon stations. The year is 2259, the name of the place is Babylon 5. (John Sheridan: Babylon 5: Season 2: The Coming of Shadows)
Protoss is online now View My Blog!  
Old Mar 22nd, 2013, 04:15 PM   #4792
country flag bruce goose

Protoss,that's pretty embarrassing for a teenager;I'm an older guy who doesn't listen to LMFAO...AT ALL....and even AYE know that it's RedFOO and not Red FOOL......Then again,since you're really a European who's assimilating to U.S. culture,you might not be familiar with such terms,huh?

Old Mar 22nd, 2013, 04:20 PM   #4793
country flag CWTennis

CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Protoss View Post
So who would win in a tennis match between Rory and Red Fool?
Redfoo of course, he is almost semi-professional, he even trying to qualify for this year's U.S. Open

You got yourself some haterZ
Hope they choke on Now and Laters™

CWTennis is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 22nd, 2013, 09:27 PM   #4794
country flag bruce goose

Had a Caro dream last night,btw;relax,hyper-sensitive types,cuz it wasn't sleazy in any way,but it sure seemed very real at the time and it's kept me in a good mood all day

Old Mar 23rd, 2013, 05:16 AM   #4795
country flag bruce goose

Seems like every claim by some tournament that they are the '5th Slam' invariably leads to some f--up like today's power outage that tends to refute the claim

Old Mar 24th, 2013, 03:40 AM   #4796
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
Protoss,that's pretty embarrassing for a teenager;I'm an older guy who doesn't listen to LMFAO...AT ALL....and even AYE know that it's RedFOO and not Red FOOL......Then again,since you're really a European who's assimilating to U.S. culture,you might not be familiar with such terms,huh?
I was repeating a name I've seen used on Tennis Forum by folks who think he's somewhat ridiculous/clownish.

I find this concept of who you think I am amusing.
The Babylon project was our last best hope for peace. A self-contained world five miles long, located in neutral territory. A place of commerce and diplomacy for a quarter of a million humans and aliens. A shining beacon in space, all alone in the night. It was the dawn of the third age of mankind, the year the great war came upon us all. This is the story of the last of the Babylon stations. The year is 2259, the name of the place is Babylon 5. (John Sheridan: Babylon 5: Season 2: The Coming of Shadows)
Old Mar 24th, 2013, 03:41 AM   #4797
country flag Protoss

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWTennis View Post
Redfoo of course, he is almost semi-professional, he even trying to qualify for this year's U.S. Open
Rory is a professional athlete in good shape and a lot younger though.
Old Mar 24th, 2013, 04:12 AM   #4798
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Protoss View Post
I was repeating a name I've seen used on Tennis Forum by folks who think he's somewhat ridiculous/clownish.

I find this concept of who you think I am amusing.
Your claim that you did it on purpose is halfway believable and might be true.

You've already admitted that you grew up in Europe for a portion of your younger years(though you didn't say how much).It obviously had a profound impact on you cuz you have a TOTALLY European personality

Old Apr 1st, 2013, 05:32 PM   #4799
country flag bruce goose

There's a new profile,on Daria Gavrilova,on the WTA webpage in the 'Getting to Know You' section.The word "shallow" feels like a bit of an understatement here,but she isn't alone there within the WTA realm.Mathilde Johansson is much older than Gavrilova,and she also portrayed herself in an unflattering--though likely,honest--manner,to say the least

Old Apr 2nd, 2013, 01:56 AM   #4800
country flag Burisleif

Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
Fast forward six months and Tiger Woods and Lindsey Vonn confirm on their facebook accounts that they have broken up. Press conference from Tiger to follow soon to explain why Lindsey smashed up his new car with her ski's.

I'm not hoping for this. In fact I wish them all the best and I hope that Tiger has learned his lesson. But the cynic in me thinks that the above scenario is more likely to happen than a happy end. Let's hope I'm wrong.
Publicity.
Closed Thread