Miami Chat Thread - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 23rd, 2013, 09:15 PM   #91
country flag Kim's_fan_4ever
The only girl in the world.

Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Miami Chat Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by mreiter View Post
And now Petra's up a break! There's still hope that Petra will survive to flop another day
You are wrong

Kim's_fan_4ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 23rd, 2013, 09:22 PM   #92
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim's_fan_4ever View Post
You are wrong
Petra & Caro. When you compare their status in the game of eighteen or so months ago with what it is now.....How quickly things can change in sports.

Chrissie-fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 23rd, 2013, 09:24 PM   #93
country flag Fiercepova
4ever ♥ Wonder Girls

Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future

I find it so funny that after seeing the draw, everybody feels so poor for Aga because of her 'tough' quarter, with the possibility of having to play Barthel in R3, Venus in R4, and Petra in QF. Now look at her draw
Old Mar 23rd, 2013, 09:28 PM   #94
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiercepova View Post
I find it so funny that after seeing the draw, everybody feels so poor for Aga because of her 'tough' quarter, with the possibility of having to play Barthel in R3, Venus in R4, and Petra in QF. Now look at her draw
Well, it's not her fault that everyone in her quarter fucks up. Good for her I guess. I like the idea of her having another deep run.

Chrissie-fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 23rd, 2013, 09:42 PM   #95
country flag Fiercepova
4ever ♥ Wonder Girls

Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
Well, it's not her fault that everyone in her quarter fucks up. Good for her I guess. I like the idea of her having another deep run.
Yeah I just mean that not everything can be so sure in tennis, and that everything can happen. I think she will get into the semi now.

Btw this tournament looks a little weird now. No Vika, Petra's gone, Venus's gone, Caro's gone, Aga's nearly gone. At least we still have Maria, Serena, Na (and Ana and JJ ) Hope Ana can beat Sveta and Sara to play QF against Maria And look at the last quarter of the draw Can JJ keep her head just once and get into the semi?
Old Mar 23rd, 2013, 09:42 PM   #96
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
But really though
Old Mar 23rd, 2013, 09:44 PM   #97
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yeah I just mean that not everything can be so sure in tennis, and that everything can happen. I think she will get into the semi now.

Btw this tournament looks a little weird now. No Vika, Petra's gone, Venus's gone, Caro's gone, Aga's nearly gone. At least we still have Maria, Serena, Na (and Ana and JJ ) Hope Ana can beat Sveta and Sara to play QF against Maria And look at the last quarter of the draw Can JJ keep her head just once and get into the semi?
That would be a dream come true
Old Mar 23rd, 2013, 09:44 PM   #98
country flag Icky80

Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold

These last three pages--

"Maria, some chick named Muguruza just took out Caro".
Maria's reaction:

I like seeing Woz get beat up my Maria's and Serena's not chicks we didn't know were tennis players. Luck of the Irish my ass.

I officially give in to Murray's incredible legs and butt despite his snore factor (people call Nadal dull?). At least the screaming and the grabbing at phantom injuries was entertaining. And how is Bernard gonna be a successful villain on tour when he keeps flopping like this?

Venus
Icky80 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 23rd, 2013, 10:35 PM   #99
country flag Mexicola

Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute

Petra is a strange player. I've never known someone who can look invincible one minute and then turn totally inept the next. Game to game, set to set, match to match, you have no idea what she's going to do. Today, she sucked.

I'm appreciating Maria's consistency more and more as these tournaments go by. Other than Serena, Maria, and, when healthy, Vika, the rest of the top 10-15 are all over the place, looking good one tournament, flopping or struggling the next.

Actually, I might have to put Errani up there to with the big 3, as far as consistency. She always seems to be there in the 4th round or quarters.
Mexicola is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 23rd, 2013, 10:46 PM   #100
country flag AnnieIWillKnow

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icky80 View Post
These last three pages--

"Maria, some chick named Muguruza just took out Caro".
Maria's reaction:

I like seeing Woz get beat up my Maria's and Serena's not chicks we didn't know were tennis players. Luck of the Irish my ass.

I officially give in to Murray's incredible legs and butt despite his snore factor (people call Nadal dull?). At least the screaming and the grabbing at phantom injuries was entertaining. And how is Bernard gonna be a successful villain on tour when he keeps flopping like this?

Venus
His tanking alone make him a successful villain!
Old Mar 23rd, 2013, 10:54 PM   #101
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

Im so happy Flipkins won and sent Petra packing. She is like and even more inconsistant version of Mary Pierce with terrible fitness.

Im so sad for Venus I just wish the tennis Gods would let her compete and play out her career on her own terms.
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 24th, 2013, 12:20 AM   #102
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

Morita up 2-0 over Serena . 2 DFs in one game!
Old Mar 24th, 2013, 12:25 AM   #103
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

Really shocking start from Serena honestly
Old Mar 24th, 2013, 12:29 AM   #104
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

"something certainly isn't right with Serena Williams at the moment"--this commentary
Old Mar 24th, 2013, 12:33 AM   #105
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

Serena still can get through , but without aces it's hard for her to win matches

now with breaking back she most probably wins it in 2 sets , but much will depend on Morita too. I've seen how good can she play during Fed Cup. Much will depend on if Morita continues to struggle or give up as most of Serena's opponents

WTA Championships 2004
London Olympics silver medallist

32 WTA titles , including 12 Tier I titles
21 weeks #1 player
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote