Caroline Wozniacki - Video Thread - Page 156 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 23rd, 2013, 02:21 AM   #2326
country flag Double A

Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of
Re: Caroline Wozniacki - Video Thread

^ Holy shit, that angle at 17:46. Just great.

She really struggled finishing off the points where she was actually aggressive though. All of the volleys in that video went into the net or out. She even screwed up on the overhead. But you know what? I'm glad she's still trying to approach the net. Good practice. Besides, we all know her game isn't big enough to blow people off the court so she'll definitely need to be able to get some points at the net.

Last edited by Double A : Mar 23rd, 2013 at 02:28 AM.
Double A is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 23rd, 2013, 02:38 PM   #2327
country flag CWTennis

CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute

You got yourself some haterZ
Hope they choke on Now and Laters™

CWTennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 23rd, 2013, 02:58 PM   #2328
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

Rhianna, Celine Dion, Mariah Carey..... Please.....
Chrissie-fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 23rd, 2013, 03:09 PM   #2329
country flag CWTennis

CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
Yeah, the only thing I don't like about Caro is her music taste
Rihanna is pretty popular among women's tennis players, she is like everyone's favorite singer!

Old Mar 23rd, 2013, 03:27 PM   #2330
country flag TennisFan66

TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
Rihanna *harks and spits* PS Why is she mentioned as a 'singer'. I thought she was an adult actress?

WTA #1 for 67 Weeks.
2010, 2011 WTA YE#1
TennisFan66 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 23rd, 2013, 04:40 PM   #2331
country flag Hoergren
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of

Hi.
If anyone of you are going to watch Carolines match live today could you film some of the match to give us a little taste of Woz - Please - now this crappy tournament only shows 4 WTA and 11 ATP matches today. Put it on youtube and please us Wozaholics :-)

Last edited by Hoergren : Mar 23rd, 2013 at 04:45 PM.
Hoergren is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 23rd, 2013, 08:20 PM   #2332
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWTennis View Post
Yeah, the only thing I don't like about Caro is her music taste
Rihanna is pretty popular among women's tennis players, she is like everyone's favorite singer!
Yeah, most players taste in music is just awful.
Chrissie-fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 25th, 2013, 09:29 AM   #2333
country flag C. W. Fields

C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute

Caro hasn't said anything about her Miami loss, so you can listen to what her opponent has to say about the match if you wish.
http://www.wtatennis.com/videos/arti...ruza-interview
Old Mar 31st, 2013, 06:36 AM   #2334
country flag CWTennis

Old Mar 31st, 2013, 07:06 AM   #2335
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

her sliding is awkward

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 3rd, 2013, 08:32 PM   #2336
country flag CWTennis

Old Apr 5th, 2013, 08:32 AM   #2337
country flag C. W. Fields

C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute

Caro - Cirstea, Doha 2013 highlights

Old Apr 5th, 2013, 12:02 PM   #2338
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

The only 2010 Wimbledon match of Caroline's I have seen on YouTube is the heavy loss to Petra's so good to see video from a win there.

Their Wimbledon match is much better in terms of quality, the U.S Open match is more impressive in scoreline

Caroline Wozniacki vs Kai-Chen Chang 2010 Wimbledon R2 Highlights

Caroline Wozniacki vs Kai-Chen Chang 2010 U.S Open R2 Highlights

Maria Sharapova Venus & Serena Martina Hingis Anna Kournikova Monica Seles Ana Ivanovic Victoria Azarenka Jelena Dokic Laura Robson Eugenie Bouchard Heather Watson Elena Baltacha R.I.P Petra Kvitova Donna Vekic

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6th, 2013, 06:16 AM   #2339
country flag CWTennis

the same lame excuses as always- ''when she had to go for it, she did- and everything just went in for her today'' isn't it embarassing from Top 10 player!

Wozniacki Interview (Charleston QF)
http://www.tennistv.com/video/clip/2185261

Old Apr 6th, 2013, 03:54 PM   #2340
country flag CWTennis