Videos of Petra Kvitova - Page 45 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 22nd, 2013, 01:31 AM   #661
country flag netphobia

netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold
Re: Videos of Petra Kvitova

ITA, three of the nicest, least shady girls in the top 100.
petra

maria
domi • sveta • sam • katia • lena • alla • petko
netphobia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 22nd, 2013, 10:02 AM   #662
country flag Petronius

Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute

Petra: Guys in speedos? What is speedos?
Petronius is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 22nd, 2013, 01:15 PM   #663
country flag *Jack*

*Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold

Nice video. But what was that question about the guys and eyebrows, I didn't understand to all the words...?
*Jack* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 22nd, 2013, 02:11 PM   #664
country flag mac47

mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute

"Not my cup of tea" -- pretty advanced English idiom. Shows Petra's increasing facility with the language.
“It's not as if everything revolves around me now that I've won Wimbledon for the second time — as if I'll just sit on my ass at home and send someone to do my shopping for me.” — the lovely and humble Petra Kvitová
mac47 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 22nd, 2013, 02:59 PM   #665
country flag *Jack*

*Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac47 View Post
"Not my cup of tea" -- pretty advanced English idiom. Shows Petra's increasing facility with the language.
I don't think so that it is so advanced, it's the English version of the idiom that we use in The Czech Republic and we also have a similar version with coffee instead of tea ("Not my cup of coffee." = "To není můj šálek kávy.") which is more common.
But I do think so that she's increasing her English, she did understand better than me (but she has the opportunity of hearing the person in next to her).
Old Mar 22nd, 2013, 03:16 PM   #666
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Jack* View Post
Nice video. But what was that question about the guys and eyebrows, I didn't understand to all the words...?
it was about metrosexual guys who doing "vytrhávání obočí"

Old Channel

Treachery is a virus
ShiftyFella is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 22nd, 2013, 03:31 PM   #667
country flag *Jack*

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiftyFella View Post
it was about metrosexual guys who doing "vytrhávání obočí"
Oh, I thought it was this, it's funny, I've seen many of these guys (which I like calling "Šampóni" "Shampoos" in enlish ) but I've never seen any of them who had this done to himself.
Old Mar 22nd, 2013, 03:42 PM   #668
country flag PetraReeMona

PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Jack* View Post
Oh, I thought it was this, it's funny, I've seen many of these guys (which I like calling "Šampóni" "Shampoos" in enlish ) but I've never seen any of them who had this done to himself.
I'm sure if you asked a lot of the gays guys on this forum they'd say that they do it
PetraReeMona is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 22nd, 2013, 05:20 PM   #669
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute

Petra's short interview on VamosTV

Quote:
Originally Posted by PetraReeMona View Post
I'm sure if you asked a lot of the gays guys on this forum they'd say that they do it
half of them are not straight, so they're not really a guys

Old Channel

Treachery is a virus
Old Mar 22nd, 2013, 05:44 PM   #670
country flag *Jack*

Quote:
Well, I would assume that these guys are more widespread in the Men's Tennis Forum than in Women's Tennis Forum - here, interesting.

Quote:
Nice little interview, though. At start I was worried that there is gonna be only Errani but at the end it looks that Petra had the longest interview of the three.

Last edited by *Jack* : Mar 22nd, 2013 at 05:50 PM.
Old Mar 22nd, 2013, 06:31 PM   #671
country flag ArcticMoose

ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Don't mean to put anyone off their dinner.... The above lot that ILK refers to also would readily admit to the male equivalent of the Brazilian Wax and somethng refered to as an 'ABC'..
ArcticMoose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 22nd, 2013, 07:30 PM   #672

PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcticMoose View Post
Don't mean to put anyone off their dinner.... The above lot that ILK refers to also would readily admit to the male equivalent of the Brazilian Wax and somethng refered to as an 'ABC'..

What's dat?
Old Mar 22nd, 2013, 07:36 PM   #673

Quote:
God - she's so damn adorable.

Quote:
Old Mar 23rd, 2013, 11:36 AM   #674
country flag ShiftyFella

Petra adorable as ever

i would like to see Petra play volleyball

Errani basketball?

Old Channel

Treachery is a virus
Old Mar 23rd, 2013, 01:34 PM   #675

Quote:
Petra adorable as ever

i would like to see Petra play volleyball

Errani basketball?

Bless 'em

Errani makes me laugh. I really would like to see her win RG this year