Donna Vekic - Page 253 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Mar 22nd, 2013, 04:38 PM   #3781
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of
Re: Donna Vekic

saved a match point
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 22nd, 2013, 04:39 PM   #3782
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

lost 4 and 2
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 22nd, 2013, 04:41 PM   #3783
country flag mic12

mic12 is just really nice mic12 is just really nice mic12 is just really nice mic12 is just really nice mic12 is just really nice mic12 is just really nice mic12 is just really nice mic12 is just really nice mic12 is just really nice mic12 is just really nice mic12 is just really nice

too bad she slipped there a bit in the end to get broken twice, but i still think this was a positive showing for her! she just needs some more of these matches against top players, and she'll figure out how to break them, and how to win.
mic12 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 22nd, 2013, 04:41 PM   #3784
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Overall a very nice tournament, although I'm sure this will sting for a day or two. She did have her chances, but was never really in a position to get herself close enough to winning a set. Of course, an excellent showing and a valuable experience, playing a top 30 player in a Premier Mandatory event. Looking forward to her next one.
ma re is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 22nd, 2013, 04:42 PM   #3785
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute

Expected But still a great tournament Where is she playing next?
Old Mar 22nd, 2013, 04:56 PM   #3786
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueTrees View Post
Monterrey.
guichard is online now View My Blog!  
Old Mar 22nd, 2013, 04:59 PM   #3787
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ma re View Post
Overall a very nice tournament, although I'm sure this will sting for a day or two. She did have her chances, but was never really in a position to get herself close enough to winning a set. Of course, an excellent showing and a valuable experience, playing a top 30 player in a Premier Mandatory event. Looking forward to her next one.
Yeah she certainly did. But 0/5 on break points doesn't look good. It is hard to judge without knowing what happenned on those break points
guichard is online now View My Blog!  
Old Mar 22nd, 2013, 05:00 PM   #3788
country flag Svizac

Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueTrees View Post
no idea. but IMO it might be good for Donna to play some ITF 50k and 100k, with this level of play she would gave a great chance to win some of these...
Svizac is online now View My Blog!  
Old Mar 22nd, 2013, 08:41 PM   #3789
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

Donna up to #86 on TBE's updated rankings

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=450900
networthy is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 22nd, 2013, 08:44 PM   #3790
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

^ If I'm not mistaken, next younger player is Bencic, at 498
networthy is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 22nd, 2013, 09:25 PM   #3791
country flag Wintermute

Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute

Not an unexpected result but Donna has had a good tournament. It's rare these days for someone so young to achieve this success.
Wintermute is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 22nd, 2013, 09:35 PM   #3792
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold

Excellent result for first premier event in Donna's career

I expected closer score against Vesnina, but it doesn't matter, Elena is 10 years older and she obviously knows how to handle younger inexperienced players.

Nice 80 points for Donna, new CH ranking and she is our number one player, really fantastic for 16 years old kid
vladekCRO is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 23rd, 2013, 06:26 AM   #3793
country flag SurfingPikachu

SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold

So pity result. Donna had many chances to break Elena's serve. But she all lost them. However, Donna has got 80 points
Old Mar 23rd, 2013, 12:44 PM   #3794
Royals.

Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute

Donna

What's her next tournament?
Old Mar 23rd, 2013, 12:51 PM   #3795
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BodyElectric. View Post
Donna

What's her next tournament?
Interesting how people never read any of the previous posts. First Bluetrees asks the same question, gets an answer 9 posts ago, then Svizac two posts later tells Bluetrees that he doesn't know the answer, and now another poster comes up with the same question

So for those who'll wonder the same in the following days:

DONNA NEXT PLAYS IN MONTERREY.
ma re is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread