Miami Chat Thread - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 22nd, 2013, 08:56 PM   #31
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of
Re: Miami Chat Thread

Ugh, Delpo lost the first set to Kamke And you just know he's not going down easily in straights

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 22nd, 2013, 08:57 PM   #32
country flag Craig.
MA5HA

Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute

Del Potro loses the first set.

Fuck me and my fucking luck when it comes to fucking watching Maria's matches.

Les reines de Paris.
Craig. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 22nd, 2013, 08:59 PM   #33
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Tell me it isn't true

OMG just realised I've cracked 10k posts
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 22nd, 2013, 09:00 PM   #34
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

Bonus feature-rain starts and stops every 10 minutes

Play suspended

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 22nd, 2013, 09:04 PM   #35
country flag Icky80

Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold

I'm going to sleep (I haven't been to sleep in at least thirty hours).

Sidenote: I see an American flag by Tommy Haas in the draw. Take a hint Maria.
Icky80 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 22nd, 2013, 09:06 PM   #36
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

The Delpo match is so going to be a three hour shitfest I just want to watch Maria why does this ALWAYS happen with her matches. Why do bad things happen to such good people like us SS members...
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 22nd, 2013, 09:07 PM   #37
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

OMG not only Delpo losing the 1st, it's also suspended for rain. Great. I didn't sleep for so long and I still have to wait more. I'm almost sure I'm going to fall asleep before she plays.
Trih is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 22nd, 2013, 09:10 PM   #38
country flag AnnieIWillKnow

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PimpMePova View Post
The Delpo match is so going to be a three hour shitfest I just want to watch Maria why does this ALWAYS happen with her matches. Why do bad things happen to such good people like us SS members...
AO was the worst - they kept putting ATP grindfests on before Maria. I swear Ferrer played immediately before her twice in a row
Old Mar 22nd, 2013, 09:10 PM   #39
country flag Icky80

Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold

Icky80 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 22nd, 2013, 09:11 PM   #40
country flag chloe-pova

chloe-pova is just really nice chloe-pova is just really nice chloe-pova is just really nice chloe-pova is just really nice chloe-pova is just really nice chloe-pova is just really nice chloe-pova is just really nice chloe-pova is just really nice chloe-pova is just really nice chloe-pova is just really nice chloe-pova is just really nice

Thought I'd just be able to stay up for Maria's match but this is ridiculous! I have to be up at 5am so there's no way I'll be able to watch it now
chloe-pova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 22nd, 2013, 09:11 PM   #41
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
Tell me it isn't true

OMG just realised I've cracked 10k posts
Spammer!
Congrats.
Old Mar 22nd, 2013, 09:12 PM   #42
country flag Trih

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icky80 View Post
Old Mar 22nd, 2013, 09:12 PM   #43
country flag Craig.
MA5HA

Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chloe-pova View Post
Thought I'd just be able to stay up for Maria's match but this is ridiculous! I have to be up at 5am so there's no way I'll be able to watch it now
On a Saturday?

Les reines de Paris.
Craig. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 22nd, 2013, 09:14 PM   #44
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PimpMePova View Post
Is that Anna Torv from Fringe?

And this rain better end soon...I don't wanna stay up all night waiting for this
Old Mar 22nd, 2013, 09:16 PM   #45
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mreiter View Post
Is that Anna Torv from Fringe?

And this rain better end soon...I don't wanna stay up all night waiting for this
Yeah Fringe was great the 3 first seasons but then
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote