Ebony-Starr Making Major Moves in Miami - Page 30 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 22nd, 2013, 02:07 AM   #436
country flag olympus28

olympus28 has much to be proud of olympus28 has much to be proud of olympus28 has much to be proud of olympus28 has much to be proud of olympus28 has much to be proud of olympus28 has much to be proud of olympus28 has much to be proud of olympus28 has much to be proud of olympus28 has much to be proud of olympus28 has much to be proud of olympus28 has much to be proud of
Re: Ebony-Starr Making Major Moves in Miami

ok..
"Until Venus came along, tennis was dead. Venus brought tennis to life. When Serena came along and added more life, tennis became a very popular sport all over again. Until then, tennis had died and went to hell."
R. Williams
olympus28 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 22nd, 2013, 02:07 AM   #437
country flag V.e.s.W

V.e.s.W is a name known to all V.e.s.W is a name known to all V.e.s.W is a name known to all V.e.s.W is a name known to all V.e.s.W is a name known to all V.e.s.W is a name known to all V.e.s.W is a name known to all V.e.s.W is a name known to all V.e.s.W is a name known to all V.e.s.W is a name known to all V.e.s.W is a name known to all

Ok, what just happened :????????
Daniela Hantuchova
Serena Williams
V.e.s.W is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 22nd, 2013, 02:07 AM   #438
country flag Pump-it-UP
Senior Stan

Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute

Volley winner from Kimiko followed by a volley near-winner from Venus

GO AWAY Bitch!!! We don't want your Avon.
Pump-it-UP is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 22nd, 2013, 02:08 AM   #439
country flag akosijepoy

akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of

Zomg!!!
akosijepoy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 22nd, 2013, 02:08 AM   #440
country flag HaplessPossum

HaplessPossum is a splendid one to behold HaplessPossum is a splendid one to behold HaplessPossum is a splendid one to behold HaplessPossum is a splendid one to behold HaplessPossum is a splendid one to behold HaplessPossum is a splendid one to behold HaplessPossum is a splendid one to behold HaplessPossum is a splendid one to behold HaplessPossum is a splendid one to behold HaplessPossum is a splendid one to behold HaplessPossum is a splendid one to behold

Venus better break here
HaplessPossum is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 22nd, 2013, 02:09 AM   #441
country flag VenuStan

VenuStan is a name known to all VenuStan is a name known to all VenuStan is a name known to all VenuStan is a name known to all VenuStan is a name known to all VenuStan is a name known to all VenuStan is a name known to all VenuStan is a name known to all VenuStan is a name known to all VenuStan is a name known to all VenuStan is a name known to all

Lmao...oh man. Venus...!
VenuStan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 22nd, 2013, 02:09 AM   #442
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute

0-15.

Uranium is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 22nd, 2013, 02:09 AM   #443
country flag winone23

winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute

Venus needs to listen to Beyonce's song "Bow Down" before her matches.

Fight Venus!

Eleven, Jamba Juice, Miami Dolphins, V*Starr Interiors ,World Team Tennis
Veelieve! Venus will rise again 2014!
Taylor Townsend / Madison Keys
NY KNICKS / TEAM MELO
winone23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 22nd, 2013, 02:10 AM   #444
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute

0-30.

Old Mar 22nd, 2013, 02:10 AM   #445
country flag olympus28

olympus28 has much to be proud of olympus28 has much to be proud of olympus28 has much to be proud of olympus28 has much to be proud of olympus28 has much to be proud of olympus28 has much to be proud of olympus28 has much to be proud of olympus28 has much to be proud of olympus28 has much to be proud of olympus28 has much to be proud of olympus28 has much to be proud of

go on
"Until Venus came along, tennis was dead. Venus brought tennis to life. When Serena came along and added more life, tennis became a very popular sport all over again. Until then, tennis had died and went to hell."
R. Williams
olympus28 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 22nd, 2013, 02:10 AM   #446
country flag pedropt

pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute

30-30...
Old Mar 22nd, 2013, 02:11 AM   #447
country flag V.e.s.W

V.e.s.W is a name known to all V.e.s.W is a name known to all V.e.s.W is a name known to all V.e.s.W is a name known to all V.e.s.W is a name known to all V.e.s.W is a name known to all V.e.s.W is a name known to all V.e.s.W is a name known to all V.e.s.W is a name known to all V.e.s.W is a name known to all V.e.s.W is a name known to all

Come on Vee
Daniela Hantuchova
Serena Williams
V.e.s.W is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 22nd, 2013, 02:11 AM   #448
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

30-30

Old Mar 22nd, 2013, 02:11 AM   #449
country flag pedropt

pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute

I can't. 40-30.
Old Mar 22nd, 2013, 02:11 AM   #450
country flag pedropt

Deuce.