Ebony-Starr Making Major Moves in Miami - Page 24 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 22nd, 2013, 01:50 AM   #346
country flag olympus28

olympus28 has much to be proud of olympus28 has much to be proud of olympus28 has much to be proud of olympus28 has much to be proud of olympus28 has much to be proud of olympus28 has much to be proud of olympus28 has much to be proud of olympus28 has much to be proud of olympus28 has much to be proud of olympus28 has much to be proud of olympus28 has much to be proud of
Re: Ebony-Starr Making Major Moves in Miami

I am watching on youtube highlights of KDK againt venus ^^
"Until Venus came along, tennis was dead. Venus brought tennis to life. When Serena came along and added more life, tennis became a very popular sport all over again. Until then, tennis had died and went to hell."
R. Williams
olympus28 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 22nd, 2013, 01:50 AM   #347
country flag acelovesvenus

acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of

Why does Vee always have this epic matches and we miss this them?There should seriously be early round coverage
acelovesvenus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 22nd, 2013, 01:50 AM   #348
country flag VenuStan

VenuStan is a name known to all VenuStan is a name known to all VenuStan is a name known to all VenuStan is a name known to all VenuStan is a name known to all VenuStan is a name known to all VenuStan is a name known to all VenuStan is a name known to all VenuStan is a name known to all VenuStan is a name known to all VenuStan is a name known to all

That's it girl!
VenuStan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 22nd, 2013, 01:51 AM   #349
country flag jean_genie

jean_genie has a reputation beyond repute jean_genie has a reputation beyond repute jean_genie has a reputation beyond repute jean_genie has a reputation beyond repute jean_genie has a reputation beyond repute jean_genie has a reputation beyond repute jean_genie has a reputation beyond repute jean_genie has a reputation beyond repute jean_genie has a reputation beyond repute jean_genie has a reputation beyond repute jean_genie has a reputation beyond repute

Okay Venus. No more f*ckery. Get it done and go home and rest
Old Mar 22nd, 2013, 01:52 AM   #350
country flag Pump-it-UP
Senior Stan

Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute

Finish it NOW

GO AWAY Bitch!!! We don't want your Avon.
Pump-it-UP is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 22nd, 2013, 01:52 AM   #351

acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of

finish her veeeeeeeeeee!!
Old Mar 22nd, 2013, 01:52 AM   #352
country flag V-MAC
blurring the lines between the real and the fake

V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by acelovesvenus View Post
Why does Vee always have this epic matches and we miss this them?There should seriously be early round coverage
I'd prefer to watch Vee inflicting beatdowns
Old Mar 22nd, 2013, 01:53 AM   #353
country flag pedropt

pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute

Match point!
Old Mar 22nd, 2013, 01:53 AM   #354
country flag Pump-it-UP
Senior Stan

Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute

Venus nets a volley for 30-30. She was in a good position in that rally too after a Kimiko netcord sat up for her

Old Mar 22nd, 2013, 01:53 AM   #355
Kairi

Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute

End Her!
Kairi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 22nd, 2013, 01:53 AM   #356
country flag akosijepoy

akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of

Take it Vee!
akosijepoy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 22nd, 2013, 01:53 AM   #357

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-MAC View Post
I'd prefer to watch Vee inflicting beatdowns
u have a point lol
MATCH POINT!
Old Mar 22nd, 2013, 01:53 AM   #358
country flag Pump-it-UP
Senior Stan

Deep return right at Kimiko's feet to set up mp

Old Mar 22nd, 2013, 01:53 AM   #359
country flag Infiniti2001
Veelieve!!!

Infiniti2001 has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by jean_genie View Post
Okay Venus. No more f*ckery. Get it done and go home and rest
Don't tell me you are not use to it by now?
Infiniti2001 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 22nd, 2013, 01:54 AM   #360
country flag iismepeter

iismepeter is just really nice iismepeter is just really nice iismepeter is just really nice iismepeter is just really nice iismepeter is just really nice iismepeter is just really nice iismepeter is just really nice iismepeter is just really nice iismepeter is just really nice iismepeter is just really nice iismepeter is just really nice

Where Are You Guys Watching This??
iismepeter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote