SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 3 - Page 12 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 18th, 2013, 02:35 AM   #166
country flag Miranda

Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 3

hello gala

thanks for your kindness, but may be there are small fibroaids and polyp hiding deep inside?

may be the Summer will be extra long this year

yes, may be I can hire her as my toilet cleaner

how is your mum? Please send her my best regards

see you

Ennis and Jack found something most people don't ever find in this life...true love, the deepest, purest, most beautiful thing in the universes. Ennis and Jack have TRUE LOVE. They are SOULMATES. They have a love so deep, so pure, so strong, that it transcends everything, it's eternal.
Miranda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 21st, 2013, 04:03 PM   #167
galadriel

galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute

Hello Miranda

I'm not an expert but maybe they are really some small fibroids and polyps inside but it could also be too much stress Let's hope it will be better

First we need spring Winter is still here

Toilet cleaner I always have respect for people who do this job Your boss should do other things like cutting your finger nails and washing your feet.She also should tell you " Mistress Miranda"

Thank you My mama is okay How is your mama Give her a hug from me

Since two days I have a lot of stress Gala is still not 100 % but she have to be here and there I'm happy when we have weekend

See you
Old Mar 22nd, 2013, 01:45 AM   #168
country flag Miranda

Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute

hello gala

thanks for your kindness, I hope its stress only, but somehow I think there may be some little polyps coz its not usual to have 2 consecutive experiences of M not totally finished/or come back? I am eating the medicines now and hope the next M turns better

our weather is horrible too. As this Wed was usuually hot just like Summer, so i thought the next day would be the same. It was stilll in mild temperature (just a little bit colder than the night before) when I woke up so i wore very little clothes. Then in the afternoon, heavy rains and wind came and i was shrivering

well, i don't like people cutting my nails and washing my stinky feet for me, i prefer my boss to be toilet cleaner

glad to hear that your mum is ok, please send her my best regards and thanks for you kindness my mum is ok at the moment

why you got so much stress in the last two days? Too much work? I hope you can get better today I also have a lot of stress in the past 2 weeks as my boss is flyign to Paris and she has lots of commands and changes

see you

Ennis and Jack found something most people don't ever find in this life...true love, the deepest, purest, most beautiful thing in the universes. Ennis and Jack have TRUE LOVE. They are SOULMATES. They have a love so deep, so pure, so strong, that it transcends everything, it's eternal.

Last edited by Miranda : Mar 22nd, 2013 at 01:50 AM.
Old Mar 24th, 2013, 11:21 AM   #169
galadriel

galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Miranda

It's strange but I still think it have something to do with stress but maybe you are right and it's a little polyp deep inside ? I wish you that the problems will go away

Poor Miranda Next time you should always have an umbrella with you Here we have still deep winter It's really strange

Then she will be your toilet cleaner number one

This is good to hear Yes,my mama is on a good way and I hope so much it will stay so We are maybe adult women but we still need our mamas

It was a busy week for me I have had a lot of work but after a marathon sllep I feel much better.Now I enjoy the sunday

I love Paris in the springtime Poor Miranda When she is in europe then maybe you have a more relaxed time ?

See you
Old Mar 25th, 2013, 01:35 AM   #170
country flag Miranda

hello gala

thanks for your kindness, I have been in severe stress in these few years, i am trying to make myself less nervous but in vain

most of the times, i bring my umbrella, but i just did not wear warm clothes enough

yes mama is our best friend

oh, since you are the juniour boss, you should command your staff to work instead of you. You are just too kind

i had been to Paris twice and I don't like it except for the paintings in Le Louvre. I find it crowded and dirty

well, my boss still sms me on Saturday and Sunday, so i don't think she will leave me alone even when she is in Paris

take care

Old Mar 26th, 2013, 12:55 PM   #171
galadriel

Hi Miranda

Forget the stress and look forward into a non stress era Until this calm down and relax

Never forget the warm clothes Today we have another winter day here

Our mamas

It's not so easy I'm still the mini boss But one day I will be the big boss and then I will take revenge ....I'm only joking .I will be a good boss

Did you saw the Mona Lisa in the Louvre ?

Poor Miranda Tell her that you lost your mobile phone

See you
Old Mar 27th, 2013, 02:13 AM   #172
country flag Miranda

hello gala

the bad sec of my boss's hubby took "sick leave" again yesterday, so i have lots to do, you know its difficult to do others' job. It took great effort of me to find out one e mail which I needed to reply in her folder . And may be because of these stress, i could not fall asleep yesterday night, and as today I gonna have lots to do since the evil will be flying to Paris, so I took a sleeping pill which I had not taken for 19 days

I guess Spring will only come in Germany at around April?

oh, you are not mini boss, your uncle is not around, so you are the big boss. You are just too kind

yes i saw Mona Lisa in the Louvre and i was not impressed coz it was too small. I prefer bigger paintings. I find it unbelievable that these artists could print on the ceilings. They were splendid But i am not too interested in sculptures

see you

Old Mar 29th, 2013, 12:01 PM   #173
galadriel

Hi Miranda

Today you have a free day too,or ? Enjoy Easter and refill your batteries Forget the boss,the bad sec and the stress

I'm sorry that you have to take a sleeping pill But you didn't need them for a longer time (19 days) and this is good news

Normaly the german spring is starting in March But today we have had snow again White Easter

I love Art very much Paintings,sculptures and so on Yes,guys like Da Vinci are true artists

See you
Old Mar 30th, 2013, 08:16 AM   #174
country flag Miranda

hello gala

bad lucks never left me. on this thursday, when i was thinking of having a free day while my boss has flied to Paris. My "should be sent to hell" evil sister in law keeps harrassing me, my mum and my sister with telephone calls and sms regarding the money issue. You should have known that it is almost only me who supported my mum and my dad's livings for more than 15 years. My richer brother, who has been promoted to a director of his company, only gives $2,000 monthly (reduced to $1,000 after my dad has died). But the dirty woman still is not satisfied with paying this small amount, she does not want to pay. Though my mum and sister told her that if she does not want to pay, just leave it be. She still comes after us. I don't know why god still does not punish this woman, who offered no help to my poor father and doing and saying so many vicious things?

after getting rid of a mad man (my father), now i got a new mad person to deal with, when will my sufferings be ended?

yesterday, i watched "Life of Pi" with my old colleague, did you watch it? I don't find it very well. though i know they are of different types of films, but life of pi cannot be comparable to "Brokeback Mountain" that is simply unforgettable. I think Ang was lucky to beat Steven S

yes Di vinci and Michale Angelo etc are pure genius

i wish you nice weather and happy easter

take care

Old Apr 1st, 2013, 10:59 AM   #175
galadriel

Hi Miranda

I have no words Your sister in law should feel ashamed !!!!How can she be so heartless and unfair ????? Just ignore her You don't need her Just tell her " I see you need the money more than me "

Don't worry One day your bad luck will be gone

I saw "Life of Pi" and I found to sad It's a good movie but "BBM" is unique !!!!Jack and Ennis are just legends

The weather is still bad here But I have had a nice Easter sunday.My brother cooked and it was delicious
Do you also have a holiday today (on monday)?

See you

p.s Gala found a lot of choco eggs Happy Easter
Old Apr 2nd, 2013, 01:59 AM   #176
country flag Miranda

hello gala

sorry that I am so long-winded again

I forgot to tell you that the monthly allowance that my brother gave my mum is really a very SMALL amount, it is only enough for my mum to buy ONE lunch box every day and nothing else

besides that she has an evil heart and greedy for monies (she always blamed my mum for being so poor and did not give her monies to buy her house ), she really has some mental problem.

her other evil acts include:

my mum stayed in her house when she was pregant from 9 am to 6 pm, took care of the kids and bought meals for her at market for at least a few years. My mum also did not take her monthly allowance but instead secretly took my monies and gave her $2000 per month for 2 years because my mum thought my brother would not have enough monies to raise 2 kids but of course he had . However, the evil woman still blamed my mum for not helping her enough, she thought my mum should stay in her house on a 24 hours basis! Pff, my mum was already 60+ at that time and she also had to cook meals for me and my dad .

She even criticised my poor mum in front of me, saying she did not help any for taking care of the kids but just playing with them and leaving her a mess for picking up the toys!!! I SWEAR TO GOD that my mum had helped her so much in taking care of the kids, even when they are teenagers now, the lazy woman still asks my mum to accompany them to doctors while the bitchy woman stay at home . My mum still cooks some dishes and take them to their house for the kids etc .......

why why why? God why you still do not punish this evil woman??!! she does not have to work and stay in her house which is 2 times more big than mine but still complain (she got a domestic helper on and off for at least 5 years too)??!! . She even told my mum that I should help to raise her kids since I don't have a hushand and kids .

Sorry, why "life of pi" is sad for you? Because of the death of the parents of Pi? What do you think is the meaning of the film? To teach us that even though you have more than one religion, it does not matter. The most important thing is to believe in god? Even more than 1?

I am happy that you enjoyed your Easter Your brother is so nice to cook for you (i guess its the oldest brother right , while my brother and his wife, ummmmmm

i didn't eat any chocolate eggs duirng Easter as i am not sure if its my gland or teeth jaw have problem, it has been lasting for more than 1 month and i may need to do a thorough check. I fear that I have gland cancer as the right side of my face near the cheekbones always have a swoollen and full feeling but its not painful

see you and thanks for listening to my never ending complains. Please forgive your long-winded old grandma Miranda

Last edited by Miranda : Apr 2nd, 2013 at 01:06 PM.
Old Apr 3rd, 2013, 01:59 PM   #177
galadriel

Hi Miranda

You are not long winded my friend

I see your brother is very generous I find it very very unfair that he let you pay for everything.You support your mama (and father) since many years .I mean your brother is not a poor man .He have a good income and so he should be more generous...

Your sister in law is really mental ill Her illness is called greediness !!!!She should be much more thankful to your lovely mother.You know like mothers are ? They always want to help their kids/grand childrenI think your sister in law knows this ....
The comment about "she have no kids/husbands" is just tasteless Just tell her "better to be alone ,than to find someone who is foolish like you"

It was sad because of the animals Yes,I think the message of the movie is "to believe in something,because believing means hope".You know God have many names ....

My oldest brother cooked for us all He is a really good cook and even he have diabetes he is trying all the recipes he can find ..He use than less calories...

Don't worry Mimiranda Maybe you have an infection inside the cheek ? Go to the doctor but first use some ice .Maybe it can help against the swollen cheek....Here comes a big feel better hug

Grandma Miranda We are two old ladies but we are so young in our hearts that we always stay fresh

See you
Old Apr 5th, 2013, 02:16 AM   #178
country flag Miranda

Hello gala

My brother is always heartless and mean. He is only good to his wife and kids May be both me, my mum and sister were belonged to the part of his unhappy memory when my dad was torturing us that he wanted to get rid of, so he hated us too. What is more, his wife always tell bad things about us and he believed him so he hates us more. But come on, you are a mature man, you have your judgment. How could we have the "power" to bully his wife??!! She simply does not let other talks in an argument. She just keeps on talking about her complaints and ignoring your response, and when you want to fight back, she simply hang up the phone

Anyway, I don’t think he will ever changed. I want him to get his punishment some day along with his evil wife………

My sister in law always blamed us for having no monies. She thinks our parents should buy her a flat and hires her servants but however, this is contradictory to what she always said. She said we should not ask for others’ support but to support yourself (because she does not want to give us this little monthly allowace) so how come her always want monies from us since she said we have to support our own self?, what a hypocrite . I HATE HER TO MY GUTS, I HATE HER and my brother

Well, don’t be sad about the animals. Because I guess actually it’s the second story which Pi told was true, what do you think? I think the story with his mother and sailor on board is more reliable?

I am sorry that your brother has diabetes, he eats too much sweet things? Can it be cured?

Thanks for your kindness. My cheek is not really swollen but I always, especially when I lie down on bed, that I feel as if some “air” is being “blowed” into my right cheek that it got a “full” feeling, just like some air is being blowed into a balloon and that balloon feels “tight and tense”? Anyway, I have to take care of my M stuff first. Coz I have finished eating the “comforting medicines” the doctor gave me and my M is coming again and I need to have another check up soon as the doctor advised so

Thanks again for your kindness which I never thanked enough

How is your mum? Have all her chemos finished?

See you and take care

Last edited by Miranda : Apr 5th, 2013 at 02:37 AM.
Old Apr 8th, 2013, 02:26 PM   #179
galadriel

Hi Miranda

Your brother seems to be a little coward Did he treat the family of his wife badly ? Is he saying bad things about them ? I don't think so He would be much too be afraid of his wife Your sister in law is like a little kid.She is starting a "war" with you but if you start to fight back then she is offended.

Don't waste your hate for so childish and hypocrite people Maybe she thinkis she is a princess ?

I also think the second story is true ,because sometimes when a story is too gruesome then it's better for the soul to invent a new story.

My brother have to eat a lot of pills (you know his other illness) .That's the reason why he turned from a slim man into a not so slim man.He have Diabetes Type II .This is not so dangerous...He have to take pills against it but he don't need injections...

My mama still have to make some chemos but she is feeling good

See you
Old Apr 9th, 2013, 02:00 AM   #180
country flag Miranda

hello gala

yes my brother only dares to bully us but not his cruel wife

you are right, my sister in law is both heartless and childish, the things that she said simply do not reflect her current age but a teenager She got no friends since she has such a bad character, so she is lonely and use us as her punching bag

eating those pills make your brother fat? sorry to hear that May be if he tries to eat more healthy and do more exercise, he may get rid of this diabetes?

its good that your mum is feeling well

take care